VS Sassoon Milano Professional 2200 AC VSP6614A

• Safety
mazza
mazza

its ok

heavy to hold for long periods of time also very noisy , sounds like a jet plane, Efficient with drying hair. Next hair dryer will make sure it light and a little quieter.

Purchased for $75.00.

Noobynewby
NoobynewbySydney

Good airflow, quick dry

This is a great hair dryer with very high airflow and can dry hair very quickly. There are variable heat settings which can be adjusted based on your needs and also the weather

Purchased in July 2019 for $79.00.

FoxBearSydneySydney, NSW

strong air flow, reasonable noise level

Good for the under $90 range. I like the strong powerful air flow and the cool, medium high heat setting.
The noise level is ok. (I used a Decibel measuring app, and my washing machine is around 58DB, and this hair dryer was around 77DB on high air flow).
the button setting is at the front and a narrow handle so it is a little awkward to hold but manageable.
comes with one attachment to narrow the flow which limited the power and I smell a little burning smell (due to limiting air flow) whenever I use the attachment I just use it without the attachment.

Purchased in June 2020 at David Jones for $89.00.

Hair Dryers

Find out how VS Sassoon Milano Professional 2200 AC VSP6614A compares to other Hair Dryers

reaver821
reaver821Sydney, NSW

works well

in fact it works great, large airflow dry my hair very fast, but the problem is it wobbles!
the handle is thin somethimes is hard to hold it without mispressing the buttons.

Purchased in September 2019 at David Jones Online Store for $78.00.

Daisy P
Daisy PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This hair dryer works very well, it drys my hair very quickly.

It does an awesome job in drying the hair. And It does not take much time to do the job. I absolutely love using it. I think it is quite energy efficient. I have been using it very often especially in this cold winter

Purchased in May 2018 for $50.00.

PFelix
PFelixNew South Wales

Dries hair without the fizz

This hair dryer is not too bulky or heavy. It has great speed and the heat from it is great. It didn't take me long at all to dry my hair with it. Styling with it was very easy and had great results. Hair wasn't flat at all nor fizzy.

Zoe
ZoeBonville

Great product at great price

This is a fabulous hairdryer. Great price range and settings. I am a hairdresser and this is my personal dryer, although I have used it on clients and works just as fabulous as any other I've used. It's very light to hold which is great. Dries hair very fast and nicely. Smoothest I've used.

Crossrip
CrossripSydney, NSW

Excellent, fast dry

This is an excellent hair dryer. The controls are easy to use and in a comfortable position. The noozle directs the powerful volume of air for a fast dryer. The device is cool to hold. The cord has a good hook so it can be hung. Definitely am happy!

Marg T
Marg T

Great hair dryer

Purchased December 2017. Great price, paid under $30 on sale. Great hair dryer with 3 heat & 2 speed settings. Love the cool shot also. Easy to hold whilst drying & styling. 2200 watts of power make for fast drying.

Sam
SamSydney

Works great

Great for male hair, I use this everyday works good and stopped losing hair falling. I don’t know the reason but yeah works well. I also use this to dry my body as well

Smaths
SmathsSydney

Great dryer, with plenty of options

I purchased this hairdryer from DJs because it was the only one made in Europe (made in italy) and I wanted a strong wattage to ensure my hair drys quickly and isn't too loud.

It's a reasonable price (around the $70 mark on sale) and with 2000w it has excellent power. It also has two heat settings, and two cool settings which can be mixed and matched. This allows you complete control over the blow dry.

The only downside of this model is that it is on the heavy side and becomes a bit of a strain on your wrist if drying for a longer period of time (e.g. with long hair).

Otherwise this is a perfect hair dryer!!

Ben
BenNorth Sydney

Long hair quick dry

Surprisingly strong air blow, great for long hair. Much quieter than my old Braun Silencio. Heat level was just right on the low setting. European built quality, it feels solid but not too heavy to hold.

Dan
DanPerth

Powerful dryer

This dryer is very powerful - so much so that I find I really need to use the concentrator when drying hair otherwise it can cause frizzyness if it is used without an attachment.

SeanPham
SeanPhamAU

Not too expensive, not too cheap. Not too hot, not too cold. Everything is just right.

I bought this for my mom to visit her in overseas. It is hard to find a good hair dryer at this price in the country my mom living in at this price point. It either very expensive or dirt cheap that doesn't work. I found VS Sassoon Milano when Priceline having 40% off. Very attractive price for a product that was made in Italy. Two mode: cool and hot vs 3 speeds. This hair dryer gives a feeling of salon care at home.

Ozg80
Ozg80Sydney

Near professional standard Excellent Hair Dryer

Excellent Hair Dryer, near professional standard, good motor, not too noisy, light weight, well build, quite powerful at 2000w, two adjustable speed and two adjustable blow power. Got mine on special well worth the price and build to last.