VS Sassoon Milano Professional 2200 AC VSP6614A

VS Sassoon Milano Professional 2200 AC VSP6614A (page 2 of 3)

MPNs: 2397 and VSP6614A

4.4

• Safety
Sophie

SophieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent hair dryer

Love this!! Dries hair so fast and doesnt burn your scalp!!
Best hair dryer I have owned so far and longer warranty than most which speaks volumes.
Great control over air flow.

Hugo

HugoSydney, NSW

Quiet and dry fast

First time buying VS brand, got introduced by mother in law. The hair dryer turn out to be the best I tried.
It's powerful so drying or shaping can be done quickly. It's very well put together with quality plastic. Only complaint is it abit heavy to hold.

Ella

EllaMelbourne

Efficient and effective hair dryer

Bought during One of Myers electric appliances sale. It is affordable, easy to use and efficient. Just your everyday, normal, standard hair dryer. It's not too loud and will get the job done fast.

Hair Dryers

Find out how VS Sassoon Milano Professional 2200 AC VSP6614A compares to other Hair Dryers

Dave

DaveSunshine Coast

It is nice!

I use it for everyday about half a year without any problems. The power is strong, the price is beautiful. Easy to use settings and it can go cold and hot, I've recommended to my friends already.

Jess

JessPerth, WA

Great!

I love this hair dryer, it does what you want a hair dryer to do. It makes your hair, soft, smooth and effortless. It is a very high powered hair dryer which is something I think lots of cheap hair dryers lack. If you want a good hair dryer , one which does its actual job then this hair dryer is for you!

Hetty

HettySydney

Can't believe how fast it dry hair

Has been using many Philips hair dyers this is first time changing to a different brand. Regretting that didn't happen sooner because Milano is simply amazing.
It blow strong and dry fast even on long hair. I cannot believe how much time was saved. In low heat it is hot yet not easily burning your skull.
Plus it is still made in Italy.

eric

erichobart

nice

I want to buy a hair dryer like long time ago. I found this one at kmart., Beautiful price ,awesome design.. It has good quality easy to carry.I give it 5 stars. It worths that money. If give me a second chance, I would buy it again for sure.Nice to have ,easy to use ,good value for money. This is awesome shopping experience. I would love to share this shopping experience with anyone

Steven Mifsud

Steven Mifsud

Happy GF

I bought this for my gf as a Christmas gift and she loves it. Blow drys her hair with ease and has easy to use settings with regards to hot and cold.

Jenny Chua

Jenny ChuaSydney

Good value

Good value for both purposes to dry hair quick & style hair when required. Light enough to use by one hand to manage changing heat level and control the cool button at the same time. Happy with this purchase.

Anna

Annasydney

Good

Light enough to and strong enough to dry my hair quickly without any arm fatigue. Comes with 3 different settings for temperature and wind strength which is great if you dont want to cause any heat damage to your hair.

RAV

RAVcanberra

This is sooo good

Very effective on wet hair , does not take long to dry them. You can use it in many ways for starighting and curls .
Very much impressed ! Highly recommended

cyncynliu

cyncynliumelbourne

nothing wrong yet

I love this product. It could dry my hair fast. But it is a little bit heavier and big for me. the brush which comes with the dryer is too hard to use. I just used once and throw it away. generally it is works pretty well and safe.

Shin

ShinSydney

Time Saver

Pay for what I get, it does the job well, personally felt the heat is warmer than other VS models and it dry the hair quicker but I could be wrong. Have left the one bought from target aside.

Myy

Myy

Love vs

Love vs products include this one! I love it's power which is quite strong that I just need around 5 minutes to spend on it. At the same time, not really hurt my hair. It is safe and satey. And the noises level is acceptable. To sum up it is easy to use and fast!

kelsmt

kelsmt

Takes a moment to warm up but great

Does the job well, I don;t feel has damaged my hair by it's heat but it always does the job. Can say for a fact it takes 50% of the time to dry my hair with this over a kmart brand one.

laihjkim

laihjkimAdelaide

This is the hair dryer for professional people

We tried the cheap one, and bought this one due to review and on special at Harvey Norman. There is no going back. the powerful motor simply dry the hair quicker and its ionizer simply make the hair less tangled. We bought two for each of the bathroom. Highly recommended. It got 5 years warrantee. can't beat that.

Vicky

Vicky

Powerful!

Great hair dryer, really powerful even on the cold setting which you need when the weather is hot! Gives my hair some good volume and dries it quicker than nearly any other hair dryer I've used before.

Sharon Smith

Sharon Smith

Favourite !

This is my favourite hairdryer by far. The Power allows me to get my hair finished twice as fast as my previous model. I highly recommend this item in your next purchase !

Jan B

Jan B

Great hairdryer!

Very powerful and strong wind power, good grip and worth the price. Great for use at home or travel as well. VS Sassoon is a reliable brand as I have used it for many years. Their products are usually great.

Kesca

KescaACT

Does the job!

Purchased online without seeing the product in store first. A little larger and heavier than I expected, as I was searching online for travel / small hair dryers. It has the 3 heat and 3 fan speed settings as well as a cool switch. I was hoping for a bit more blast since it is 2200w. The directional cap is very loose though and always falls off. It will do for now as a home dryer but will shop again for a smaller travel hairdryer.

See all VS Sassoon Milano Professional 2200 AC VSP6614A reviews