VS Sassoon Milano Professional 2200 AC VSP6614A

4.4

Dan

DanPerth

Powerful dryer

This dryer is very powerful - so much so that I find I really need to use the concentrator when drying hair otherwise it can cause frizzyness if it is used without an attachment.

donna_le

donna_le

Very fast drying time

This is my first VS Sassoon hair dryer so I didn't know what to expect due to the more affordable price. My hair is extremely thick and long, so I was pleasantly surprised how fast my hair dried. The nozzle also makes for easier styling when used with a brush. It is just a bit bulky, and doesn't leave my hair feeling silky smooth but rather a bit dry and frizzy.

Ella

EllaMelbourne

Efficient and effective hair dryer

Bought during One of Myers electric appliances sale. It is affordable, easy to use and efficient. Just your everyday, normal, standard hair dryer. It's not too loud and will get the job done fast.

Hair Dryers

Find out how VS Sassoon Milano Professional 2200 AC VSP6614A compares to other Hair Dryers

Anna

Annasydney

Good

Light enough to and strong enough to dry my hair quickly without any arm fatigue. Comes with 3 different settings for temperature and wind strength which is great if you dont want to cause any heat damage to your hair.

See all VS Sassoon Milano Professional 2200 AC VSP6614A reviews