VS Sassoon Milano Professional 2200 AC VSP6614A

MPNs: 2397 and VSP6614A

4.4

• Safety

FoxBearSydneySydney, NSW

strong air flow, reasonable noise level

Good for the under $90 range. I like the strong powerful air flow and the cool, medium high heat setting.
The noise level is ok. (I used a Decibel measuring app, and my washing machine is around 58DB, and this hair dryer was around 77DB on high air flow).
the button setting is at the front and a narrow handle so it is a little awkward to hold but manageable.
comes with one attachment to narrow the flow which limited the power and I smell a little burning smell (due to limiting air flow) whenever I use the attachment I just use it without the attachment.

Purchased in June 2020 at David Jones for A$89.00.

Safety
reaver821

reaver821Sydney, NSW

works well

in fact it works great, large airflow dry my hair very fast, but the problem is it wobbles!
the handle is thin somethimes is hard to hold it without mispressing the buttons.

Purchased in September 2019 at David Jones Online Store for A$78.00.

Safety

Marg T

Marg T

Great hair dryer

Purchased December 2017. Great price, paid under $30 on sale. Great hair dryer with 3 heat & 2 speed settings. Love the cool shot also. Easy to hold whilst drying & styling. 2200 watts of power make for fast drying.

Hair Dryers

Find out how VS Sassoon Milano Professional 2200 AC VSP6614A compares to other Hair Dryers

Smaths

SmathsSydney

Great dryer, with plenty of options

I purchased this hairdryer from DJs because it was the only one made in Europe (made in italy) and I wanted a strong wattage to ensure my hair drys quickly and isn't too loud.

It's a reasonable price (around the $70 mark on sale) and with 2000w it has excellent power. It also has two heat settings, and two cool settings which can be mixed and matched. This allows you complete control over the blow dry.

The only downside of this model is that it is on the heavy side and becomes a bit of a strain on your wrist if drying for a longer period of time (e.g. with long hair).

Otherwise this is a perfect hair dryer!!

Harpreet

HarpreetBrisbane

Amazing Price

Hi.
got this hair dryer from the good guys for very cheap price and it has worked like a charm. Cant go wrong with this one. light weight and excellent to handle. No issues what so ever

Alysha

AlyshaMelbourne

Great for at home salon results- cleaning filter is hard though!

I use this almost every day to blow dry my hair, and find it high powered enough, and easy to use.

The 3 settings of cool, medium and high heat allow me to adjust temperature to style and care for my hair.

However, I find that the filter at the back becomes quite dusty after not a lot of use, and that it is very fiddly to remove and clean. Once some dust builds up, the power is a lot lower than usual.

Other than this I can recommend the hairdryer, and find it comfortable to hold and use.

Dave

DaveSunshine Coast

It is nice!

I use it for everyday about half a year without any problems. The power is strong, the price is beautiful. Easy to use settings and it can go cold and hot, I've recommended to my friends already.

Jess

JessPerth, WA

Great!

I love this hair dryer, it does what you want a hair dryer to do. It makes your hair, soft, smooth and effortless. It is a very high powered hair dryer which is something I think lots of cheap hair dryers lack. If you want a good hair dryer , one which does its actual job then this hair dryer is for you!

eric

erichobart

nice

I want to buy a hair dryer like long time ago. I found this one at kmart., Beautiful price ,awesome design.. It has good quality easy to carry.I give it 5 stars. It worths that money. If give me a second chance, I would buy it again for sure.Nice to have ,easy to use ,good value for money. This is awesome shopping experience. I would love to share this shopping experience with anyone

Steven Mifsud

Steven Mifsud

Happy GF

I bought this for my gf as a Christmas gift and she loves it. Blow drys her hair with ease and has easy to use settings with regards to hot and cold.

RAV

RAVcanberra

This is sooo good

Very effective on wet hair , does not take long to dry them. You can use it in many ways for starighting and curls .
Very much impressed ! Highly recommended

cyncynliu

cyncynliumelbourne

nothing wrong yet

I love this product. It could dry my hair fast. But it is a little bit heavier and big for me. the brush which comes with the dryer is too hard to use. I just used once and throw it away. generally it is works pretty well and safe.

Shin

ShinSydney

Time Saver

Pay for what I get, it does the job well, personally felt the heat is warmer than other VS models and it dry the hair quicker but I could be wrong. Have left the one bought from target aside.

Myy

Myy

Love vs

Love vs products include this one! I love it's power which is quite strong that I just need around 5 minutes to spend on it. At the same time, not really hurt my hair. It is safe and satey. And the noises level is acceptable. To sum up it is easy to use and fast!

Kesca

KescaACT

Does the job!

Purchased online without seeing the product in store first. A little larger and heavier than I expected, as I was searching online for travel / small hair dryers. It has the 3 heat and 3 fan speed settings as well as a cool switch. I was hoping for a bit more blast since it is 2200w. The directional cap is very loose though and always falls off. It will do for now as a home dryer but will shop again for a smaller travel hairdryer.

See all VS Sassoon Milano Professional 2200 AC VSP6614A reviews