VS Sassoon Milano Professional 2200 AC VSP6614A

• Safety
Noobynewby

NoobynewbySydney

Good airflow, quick dry

This is a great hair dryer with very high airflow and can dry hair very quickly. There are variable heat settings which can be adjusted based on your needs and also the weather

Purchased in July 2019 for A$79.00.

Safety
Daisy P

Daisy PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This hair dryer works very well, it drys my hair very quickly.

It does an awesome job in drying the hair. And It does not take much time to do the job. I absolutely love using it. I think it is quite energy efficient. I have been using it very often especially in this cold winter

Purchased in May 2018 for A$50.00.

PFelix

PFelixNew South Wales

Dries hair without the fizz

This hair dryer is not too bulky or heavy. It has great speed and the heat from it is great. It didn't take me long at all to dry my hair with it. Styling with it was very easy and had great results. Hair wasn't flat at all nor fizzy.

Hair Dryers

Find out how VS Sassoon Milano Professional 2200 AC VSP6614A compares to other Hair Dryers

Zoe

ZoeBonville

Great product at great price

This is a fabulous hairdryer. Great price range and settings. I am a hairdresser and this is my personal dryer, although I have used it on clients and works just as fabulous as any other I've used. It's very light to hold which is great. Dries hair very fast and nicely. Smoothest I've used.

Crossrip

CrossripSydney, NSW

Excellent, fast dry

This is an excellent hair dryer. The controls are easy to use and in a comfortable position. The noozle directs the powerful volume of air for a fast dryer. The device is cool to hold. The cord has a good hook so it can be hung. Definitely am happy!

Sam

SamSydney

Works great

Great for male hair, I use this everyday works good and stopped losing hair falling. I don’t know the reason but yeah works well. I also use this to dry my body as well

Ben

BenNorth Sydney

Long hair quick dry

Surprisingly strong air blow, great for long hair. Much quieter than my old Braun Silencio. Heat level was just right on the low setting. European built quality, it feels solid but not too heavy to hold.

SeanPham

SeanPhamAU

Not too expensive, not too cheap. Not too hot, not too cold. Everything is just right.

I bought this for my mom to visit her in overseas. It is hard to find a good hair dryer at this price in the country my mom living in at this price point. It either very expensive or dirt cheap that doesn't work. I found VS Sassoon Milano when Priceline having 40% off. Very attractive price for a product that was made in Italy. Two mode: cool and hot vs 3 speeds. This hair dryer gives a feeling of salon care at home.

Ozg80

Ozg80Sydney

Near professional standard Excellent Hair Dryer

Excellent Hair Dryer, near professional standard, good motor, not too noisy, light weight, well build, quite powerful at 2000w, two adjustable speed and two adjustable blow power. Got mine on special well worth the price and build to last.

Renee Yong

Renee Yong

good for everyday use

Bought this more than a year ago and has been using it every single day, cant fault to give me frizzy free hair.
I love how quickly it dry my hair with good speed and heat and I always apply hair oil when my hair is wet then dry them out with this hairdryer. This way my hair looks less frizzy and more manageable. This is my second VS hairdryer. Bought this second one as I was moving out from my previous place. I have tried a different brand before getting this and have to return and get this in stead. Never leave VS hairdryer from that onward. Happy VS customer.

Jlh

JlhCharlotte cove

Great

Awesome dryer, had mine for many years and was very happy with the product! Not too heavy and a super long cord which I love. Would definitely recommend to everyone. Great heat and speed settings.

kades

kadesdarlington

Love it!

I love using my Vidal Sassoon Milano daily! It is lightweight & perfect to pack in the suitcase for my frequent travel. it makes my hair silky soft and very easy to style.

Sophie

SophieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent hair dryer

Love this!! Dries hair so fast and doesnt burn your scalp!!
Best hair dryer I have owned so far and longer warranty than most which speaks volumes.
Great control over air flow.

Hugo

HugoSydney, NSW

Quiet and dry fast

First time buying VS brand, got introduced by mother in law. The hair dryer turn out to be the best I tried.
It's powerful so drying or shaping can be done quickly. It's very well put together with quality plastic. Only complaint is it abit heavy to hold.

Hetty

HettySydney

Can't believe how fast it dry hair

Has been using many Philips hair dyers this is first time changing to a different brand. Regretting that didn't happen sooner because Milano is simply amazing.
It blow strong and dry fast even on long hair. I cannot believe how much time was saved. In low heat it is hot yet not easily burning your skull.
Plus it is still made in Italy.

Jenny Chua

Jenny ChuaSydney

Good value

Good value for both purposes to dry hair quick & style hair when required. Light enough to use by one hand to manage changing heat level and control the cool button at the same time. Happy with this purchase.

kelsmt

kelsmt

Takes a moment to warm up but great

Does the job well, I don;t feel has damaged my hair by it's heat but it always does the job. Can say for a fact it takes 50% of the time to dry my hair with this over a kmart brand one.

laihjkim

laihjkimAdelaide

This is the hair dryer for professional people

We tried the cheap one, and bought this one due to review and on special at Harvey Norman. There is no going back. the powerful motor simply dry the hair quicker and its ionizer simply make the hair less tangled. We bought two for each of the bathroom. Highly recommended. It got 5 years warrantee. can't beat that.

Vicky

Vicky

Powerful!

Great hair dryer, really powerful even on the cold setting which you need when the weather is hot! Gives my hair some good volume and dries it quicker than nearly any other hair dryer I've used before.

Sharon Smith

Sharon Smith

Favourite !

This is my favourite hairdryer by far. The Power allows me to get my hair finished twice as fast as my previous model. I highly recommend this item in your next purchase !

See all VS Sassoon Milano Professional 2200 AC VSP6614A reviews