VS Sassoon Pocket Rocket Minipro Straightener

VS Sassoon Pocket Rocket Minipro Straightener

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ajay

Ajay

Cute and Powerful product

Product heats up very quickly to a good temperature. Wouldn't recommend to large amounts of hair as it is very small (finger size), however it is extremely easy to use.

Purchased in November 2018 at Priceline for $19.99.

Hair Length Medium
Hair Style Straight
Straightening Time 5 minutes

Duong Tran

Duong Tran

This product is great

It's quick to get the right temperature to straighten hair
Safe to use, I use it every time after washing my hair. It makes my hair looks better but not drying it.

Purchased in July 2017 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.

Hair Length Medium
Hair Style Curly
Straightening Time 10 minutes
Skylar

SkylarMelbourne

Great product with reasonable price

I am very satisfied with this hair straightener, which has a fast heating speed and a small body, which is very suitable for travel. The disadvantage is that the heating area is very small.

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great straightener for short hair

Bought this after getting my hair cut so that it was easier to straighten as close to roots. It was very affordable considering I’m used to paying around $200 for my last two straighteners. This one heats quite fast and does a good job straightening, it’s on par with my larger more expensive ones. My hair feels softer after using this one and I haven’t noticed as many broken hairs. I would recommend.

Purchased in May 2018 at Priceline for $21.99.

Hair Length Short
Hair Style Wavy
Straightening Time 20 minutes

Helena

HelenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A must have!

I am happy with the Mini Pro Straightener. Only using the product to straighten my fringe. It was quick to heat up and was happy with the result. It is perfectly find for a cheap hair straightener.

Jay

JayMelbourne

Great and handy, hreat traveller

Great little travelling hair straightener, produces great heat and the silk end and smooths hair quite quickly. quickly heats up and qorks wonders. Would recommend for it to be a 7/10

Alice

AliceSydney

Great but is a bit too small

This hairstraightner is easy to use. Useful for small touch ups or on the fringe area but since I have longer hair it would have been nice to be able to curl but it couldn't hold all the hair.

Edmund Lee

Edmund LeeUltimo

Too mini, not work on curly hair

Easy to carry around travel, but too mini for a man and takes me too long time to straighten my a bit curly hair. Not recommended for big hands people.

Wil

WilSydney, NSW

Handy hair straightener

Purchased VS Sassoon Pocket Rocket Mini Pro Straightener - Pink from Catch of the day on April 2017. It is very handy and easy to use. Heating speed is OK. Not sure if it going to last for more than a year but I hope it does. It is cute.

Michg

MichgGympie

Pocket rocket name and nature

I was extra happy with this product. I was dubious of quality as it was so cheap. Heated really quickly and gave nice smooth finish quickly. Great for shorter hair styles

Jenny

Jenny

Great!

It achieves the same outcome as other full sized straighteners that I own, making it the perfect straightener to take when travelling.. It also comes at an affordable price that won't break the bank.

Bron273

Bron273Sydney, NSW

small & quick to heat up

For my short hair it's great, none of the bulkiness of other straighteners but will all the same power & abilities. I'm still able to achieve the look I'm after with such a small device.

Ollie

OllieCowes

Small and perfect

Perfect hair straightener that I have ever had. Not only its small, doing the job perfect. Heating up fast. Brand that is for respect. Comes with a small packing bag. Excellent and affordable price.