VS Sassoon Pro 2100 VS48A

VS Sassoon Pro 2100 VS48A

MPN: VS48A

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Diana

Diana

Powerful and easy to use

I got it as a gift from a family member. It is very powerful and meets my requirements. Due to having long hair, I used to be bothered by the amount of time I had to spend on drying my hair after wash. Since I started using this one, the drying process became so much more efficient. I would highly recommend it.

Purchased in March 2018.

Makeda

MakedaWAHOON

Strong

Power is very good, the effect is very good, enough for home, as a professional hairdressing tool is also a good choice, with a hairdressing guide, great wind, hot and cold can choose, wind speed is strong and easy to shape, accessories are also very powerful, for ordinary It is very suitable for friends who have their own hair style.

Fan G

Fan GVIC, 3975

great product. cant live with it

great product with strong power, excellent warranty. very safe,light. I just love VS sassoon. best to buy from priceline as they can refund you if broken without any issues. so far I am happy with the product and have it for over than 4 years with no issues.

Leila

Leila

Love it!

I bought it about three years ago from Big W, and it is working perfectly. It's very powerful and never smell when it gets hot. I absolutely recommend it as it is a great hair dryer with a very decent price.

George

George

Just love it

Just love it had no trouble what so ever with mine and 1 of the easiest to use.. Never gets hot ..never smells .my teenage daughter uses it and it devices so it must be good

GuanGuan

GuanGuanAU

It works but not amazing

I have been using this for at least 6 months and it still works well. It has speed options, heat options and cool option. I normally use the mid heat with strong wind for quick hair drying without heavy hair damage. It does the job but my hair feel frizzy every time even with the hair oil.

mecool9014

mecool9014Sydney, NSW

Great product

Got it from The Good Guys for $28. Have been using it for over a year now. Nothing fancy about it but it gets the job done. That’s all I wanted for my hair dryer.

Jack

Jack

Average dryer

Good everyday dryer. Bought this about a year go, it's still going strong, quiet and powerful with different setting. The only draw back is it can get over heat with extended use. Other than that good everyday dryer

Cal

CalMooloolaba

Affordable and gets the job done.

The VS Sassoon Pro 2100 VS48A is a reasonably priced hair dryer that has all the basic functionalities you would want. Comes with the tapered nozzle and a bigger nozzle for curly haired people. Has heat and speed settings and a cool button for styling. Isn't very heavy and is relatively slim sized which makes it not terribly cumbersome if you need to travel with it.

notinuse

notinuseSydney

Basic hairdryer but had no problems

Functional every day hairdryer, not to heavy and not to under powered as had a Remington before this and the motor blew up. Build quality looks cheap but it’s durable.

Rules

RulesSydney

Pretty decent hairdryer

It's a reasonably priced hair-dryer that has good functionality. It has options for wind speed and heat, and the cool option is really useful. The design makes it easy to hold.

Elli

ElliNeika

My go-to hairdryer

Very affordable, 2 speeds, 2 heat settings + cool shot.
I used to have very long hair and it worked well drying it quickly, I now have very short hair and the different speed settings means it works well for styling.

Leanna

Leannabrisbane

Dries hair very fast

Great product! Not only is it affordable, it does the job very well. It has a cool and hot setting which makes it easier to control the amount of heat applied onto the hair.

Svitlana

SvitlanaMosman

Great hair dryer

I like this hair dryer because it is quiet enough in operation, easy to use, has a cool button, three power and three temperature options. And the price is very good. Worth buying

Joan

Joansydney

Perfect dryer

Bought it a few mths ago when Myer has the sales. Still works perfect. I have very long hair, this dryer gets the job done very quickly.
A stronger dryer. control the heat and fan separately.
Meet all my expectation for a daily used hair dryer.
Happy to have it.

I want to say

I want to sayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good hairdryer

Good hairdryer for the price we paid for. It does the job. There is a cool and warm function with different speed settings. Good after you have washed your hair. I would recommend this if you are after a device to dry your hair.

Name

NameSunshine Coast

Quality quality quality!

I first used this hairdryer in a hotel I was staying in Brisbane. It was so amazing that I actually noted the brand and model, then went looking in shops. I found it, also on sale (bonus!). It has so many good features, such as 3 speeds and 3 temperatures. It gets hot enough to almost straighten my hair, which reduces the time I need to actually style it with a straightener. As well as cool my hair down after styling, or just on a hot day.

lizzy

lizzyAU

Blown Away

This hairdryer was the best product for its price, and the most efficient I have ever owned. Can't believe how fast it dries my hair, and I have thick hair. Yes it's loud, but thats because it's using 2100 watts. As I have arthritis in my wrists, the anti-slip pads help me to grip the dryer with ease and comfort. The easy access to clean the filter is also a bonus, I bet lots of people forget to clean the filters of their dryer.

MarisaWright

MarisaWrightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hurricane force

I can't deny this hairdryer dries my hair super-quick - but it's just as well, because if I had to leave it switched on for more than a few minutes, I reckon I'd be deaf. It is very, very loud. I don't use the full heat setting because it's too hot. Simple straightforward dryer, I just wish I had bought something quieter.

Lyn

LynMelbk

Durable

I've accidentally dropped it several times and it doesn't break and still works perfectly fine. It's just a normal hair dryer and although it's good enough for daily use it's not strong enough to make your hair shiny when blow drying with a brush.