VS Sassoon Str8 Up VS2010A

VS Sassoon Str8 Up VS2010A

MPN: VS2010A

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Winnie da pooh

Winnie da poohPerth

not bad but not good

My hair is so thick and curl and this helps me to really straighten my hair, however, it cannot be able to lasts all my hair straight for a whole long day, also it does not glands well which annoys me
The price is just $29 so it’s alright as i can buy another in the future

Jessica

JessicaMelbourne

Do you bother

Takes forever to heat up, and when it does it's not even that hot. To get straight hair with this, you really have to fry your hair. Don't waste your money on this product. It's cheap for a reason.

Ash

AshMelbourne

Bad hair day

I found the results of this straightener really frustrating. It seemed a bigger battle than necessary to tame my thin curly hair. I had a more expensive one in the past. Maybe this is how cheap ones work (or don't).

Abs

AbsMelbourne

Does the job!

I bought this product after my GHD passed away whilst on holiday. I didn't have the time to hunt down a new GHD, so bought this instead and i'm fairly happy with it. Much cheaper than most hair straighteners and does the job, my favourite part is the adjustable heat dial so you can control just how hot you want it. Heats up quickly and turns itself off after a certain period of inactivity. If you want an affordable straightener that does what you need it to, this is the one.

Aysha

AyshaPerth

I stopped using it!

Although my hair is pretty straight I used to need a hair straightener after washing and drying my hair. This product is not too bad if you have extra 30 mins to spend on your hair in the mornings. Heating up takes quite a while and it requires at least 5 times usage for the sane bunch of hair to make it straight enough. It also pulls my hair sometimes in some angles during sliding it down. It was not a cheap product at all either so it does not actually a satisfactory product...
so I stopped using it.

AmyLC

AmyLCMelbourne

Does a decent job for an affordable straightener but doesn't hold

It takes a bit of time to get your hair straight with this straightener, it does an okay job for an affordable straightener but it doesn't get it "dead straight" and I've found my hair doesn't stay straight for long with this straightener

Jojo

Jojo

Good product!

It's generally a quite good hair style tool which I love so much! It's easy to get on and I didn't take too much time reading the instructions before the first time. Netherless, it turned out that the result was quite satisfying. However, if you want good result on curling it's better for you practice more to get the perfect styling. BTW, it takes like within one minute to heat up which is quite nice.

descolada77

descolada77sydney

it's ok

it's not too bad.. do the job.. my hair is fuzzy.. not sure whether it's because of the straightener.. but i use it everyday.. too expensive to get GHD, and not sure whether the 300 dollar one is 10 times better than the normal one.

Maria

MariaMelbourne

Gets the job done, but slowly and doesn't last

Heating time is acceptable. I usually spray my hair with heat protector while it's heating up. It's easy to use, has various heat settings and you can lock it closed when off. The issue is that it takes longer to straighten my hair when compared to previous straighteners I've used, and it doesn't last the full day. Usually by late afternoon my hair becomes slightly wavy again. I've started using it only on my roots and leaving the rest of my hair wavy, and it's fine for that, which is why I've given it a 3.

Angela K

Angela KPerth

Good for the price

works reasonably well, I have fine long hair with a slight natural curl and it works well on my hair, I use it about once a week so I did not want to go overboard on an expensive straightener, mine does take a while to heat up but once its hot it holds the heat.
If you are planning to use it a lot then possibly this is not the one for you, most people have them now so maybe ask a friend / relative to try their brand out first before buying one for yourself.

Pat J.

Pat J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can’t complain

I’m 80% happy from the result of this product. Firstly, I bought it on sale last year and secondly, It works well not only to straighten my hair but to curl it too.

However, it snag on my hair at times during operation and takes several minutes to heat up.

Natalie

NataliePerth

Ok straightener

This product is ok, however it does not last. Have bought two in the past and both have not lasted. Can sometimes pull on hair. The straightener heats up fast enough.

Samantha

SamanthaMackay

Save for something better

I bought this today and I am very disappointed. It pulls on the ends of my hair, left it frizzy and just felt cheap. I expected better from VS. I will be returning it in the morning.

Adaz

Adaz

Dissapointed

I was so excited when I first bought this product but sadly it not to my satisfaction.
Careful when touching the tongs they get really hot.
I found it would not straighten in one go and I have to repeat each section over and over again until I get straight hair.
It is easy to use and to hold, not to heavy, heats up quickly.if you are someone who is always in a rush this straightener is not for your you.

kz33am

kz33amMelbourne

Waste of money...

Very cheap feeling. Heats up fast but that's about it.
Pulls on hair & sometimes has a funny smell. Doesn't really straighten very quickly.
Feels like something you buy for $5 from ebay.
Not the best.

Sunnflower

SunnflowerAU

Hair raising

I do like my vs straightner. I have short hair now but when I first purchased it it made my medium length hair quite smooth.
It heats up fast less than a minute. Doesnt snag and you can use it to curl longer hair easily.
Fits into my travel bag or the bathroom drawer with ease. When desperate I use it to iron hems or shirt collars when travelling or even at home when i dont want to get the ironing board out lol works great!
Easy to hold and not awkward ot hot. Slide switch is easy to use with one hand.
Quite happy with this tool

Str8 hate!!

Terrible terrible straightner!! My hair is completely damaged!!. Took me more than an hour to straighten my hair which is terrible. It made me hate my hair and I would just end up putting it in a bun. Also, not long lasting at all!! So all the effort you do put in to get your hair somewhat straight will go to waste before you even step a foot out the door. Not recommended!

Debbie L

Debbie LBrisbane

easy and quick

This is a great straightner. Its light, so your arms don't get tired. It can be dropped and travelled with and still works great. It heats up in seconds and doesn't snag your hair

April M

April MDoncaster East

Worst straightener I've ever used

It's cheap, but it's probably one of the worst hair straighteners I've ever used, it doesn't work properly, or heat up very well. It takes multiple strokes just to straighten out one section of hair and doesn't last for a long time. Just spend the extra money and buy something that works.

GNARLY

GNARLYBrisbane

A good straightener for the price.

This product is good for the price tag. I don't usually straighten my hair so I didn't want to buy on expensive. Easy use & the cord is a good length, heating is under a minute. No snagging but I do have quite easy maintenance hair.