VS Sassoon Super Clip XTP VSM7476A

VS Sassoon Super Clip XTP VSM7476A

4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

etmtlSydney, NSW

Too soon to tell.

The cost of this will be recouped if I only cut my husband's hair 4 and a half times.
So far, I've done one cut. We were both nervous so I had the clippers for a month before I felt up to it.
I took my time and my husband was very happy with the result. I am looking forward to the next cut but I suppose it will be at least a month away.

David Parker

David Parkerasked

Why does shaver sometimes start flashing when on charge?

VS Sassoon
Conair A.VS Sassoon

Hi David,

Thank you for your question.

The Led light will flash when charging the clipper. The Led light will stop flashing but remain on after the clipper is fully charged.

Please refer to page 7 of the instruction booklet for full charging details.

Please do not hesitate to get in contact should you require any further information.

Kind Regards,
Customer Service Support
C.S Hotline Aus: 1800 650 263 | C.S Hotline NZ: 0800 266 247

Manita

Manitaasked

Hi, I use the SuperClipXTP, and am very happy with the result.
However, I have one question/remark: during cutting, lots of hair gathers between the blades in the plastic clip-ons, and clipping gets clearly impaired. I have to take off the clip, clean it and the blades, and start again. This has to be done about 2 or 3 times during one haircut.
Also, when I take off the metal blades completely after use, still a lot of hair is stuck inside. This cannot be cleaned since it all sticks to the foam-rubber inside. Is there anything I can do differently to prevent this?
Thanks for your help, Cheers, Manita.

etmtl

I have used it a couple of time now and have the same problem of the hairs stuck to the adhesive that holds the foam rubber in position, but has lifted and so the hairs get stuck to the adhesive and can't be removed, just broken off as much as possible. I contacted VS Sassoon who were unable to offer a solution, other than to clean it out. I didn't think that was really a satisfactory answer and it concerns me that if hair gets into the motor it will shorten the life of the unit. It is clearly a design fault.

VS Sassoon
Conair A.VS Sassoon

Hi Should you decide to remove the foam, rest assured no hair will enter the motor.
Should you require further advise please kindly call Conair Customer service on 1800 650 263

Get an answer from our members and VS Sassoon representatives