VS Sassoon Total Curl VS2021BA

VS Sassoon Total Curl VS2021BA

See the Best Hair Stylers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not as good as it seems

Did not curl hair at all, did not heat up fast or enough and was not large enough.
The product was good travel size, but not practically sized.
Good for a young person learning to use, just not effective.

Hair Care
Hair Length Medium
Hair Style Straight

Holly H.

Holly H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dont Buy

This curler comes with many barrels which is good but only helpful if it actually heated up. I could wrap my hand around the curler and I wouldn’t burn myself. I waited 30 mins and still didn’t keep the curl in my hair. It is a waste of almost 50 dollars. Don’t buy it.

Purchased in December 2018 at Target for $45.99.

Zoe

Zoe

The only thing it curled was my temperament.

DO NOT BUY

Purchased this product as I was wanting to curl my 2 year old daughters hair, her hair is not at all thick, I would say it is very fine.
Took ages to heat up, when it finally did heat up it did not leave a curl, I had to hold it in for over a minute to even achieve a slight curl. I had the old style VS curling iron before, it worked great, I was really disappointed in this product as it is a great idea with all the attachments. I will be returning this product tomorrow.
Thanks for wasting my time Vidal Sassoon! it’s saying something if you can not even curl a 2 year olds head of hair, I mean it’s still growing and thickening up!!!

NOT happy, Waste of money

The iron did not curl my hair at all. So I tried the gentle waves and the thing got stuck in my hair and had to cut it out.... NOT happy. Did not even heat up enough to curl my hair.

Absolutely useless

Just bought this and was excited to try it but have to say it will be going back to the shop. The only one that even produces a slight wave is the 16mm barrel but even then it’s useless.

B00fy

B00fyBrisbane

Waste of money

Bought this because it was cheap and looked great but unfortunately it is cheap for a reason. Takes a while to heat up & then getting 1 curl takes a while as you have to hold it for about 30-40secs. I have thick hair so I don't know if it's because of the thickness of my hair or because it's just a piece of junk. I get faster curls from my ghd straightener then this. Was hoping it'll curl my hair easier then GHD but it doesn't.

Cat❤

Cat❤South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with my curler.

Very happy with this product, it does take awhile to heat up but it holds its heat well & all the attachments make lovely curls in my hair. I would buy it again & recommend it to my friends.

No. Just, no.

Gilly

GillyBrisbane

Don't bother

I bought this today and will be taking it back to Target tomorrow. Take ages to heat, hardly curls. They say roll your hair for 15seconds, more like a minute to get half a curl. Going to a snazzy dinner immediately after work and feel my hair will let down my appearance. Very very disappointing
the purple colour
mostly everything

Prettyapple

PrettyappleMelbourne

This is Amazing!

I got this for Christmas, and I love it. It curls really well and easy to use. My favorite barrel Because it gives a nice bouncy curl. but i am having trouble with the brush sleeve but that is not why i wanted it. The biggest barrel give more of a beach waves and they look really pretty
Great Results
can take a while to heat up, more heat settings

Don't buy it

My husband and son just bought this for me. So I reluctantly tried it and it took nearly 15 minutes to heat up and I tried the spiral attachment and that didn't do anything, then I tried another attachment and you have to wait for it to heat up again. This should be quick and easy not time consuming. All the hair appliances I have this is the worst, taking it back for a refund and will not recommend this to anyone
Nothing
Everything takes so long and doesn't even give a decent curl its bad

Don't waste your money

I was wanting mainly to use the 'brush' attachment for my medium length fine blonde hair to flip out my hair along the bottom (bob cut). However, when you put the 'brush sleeve' attachment onto the barrel, it doesn't get hot enough to do anything.l I had to take it back to the store which thankfully gave me a full refund as basically the product does not do what it's designed to do.

Couldn't use the brush sleeve attachment successfully.