VS Vidal Sassoon Slim Ceramic VS20111

VS Vidal Sassoon Slim Ceramic VS20111

4.3

• Hair Length Medium (2)
  • Hair Style Straight (1) · Wavy (1)
  • Straightening Time 14 minutes (2)
  • Hair Care
Kathryn

KathrynSouthwest, VIC

Easy to use and effective

I am loving my new hair straightener. It creates a lovely smooth finish and is easy to use. It is much quicker to straighten my hair than previous products I’ve used

Purchased in April 2020 at Myer for A$49.00.

Hair Care
Hair Length Medium
Hair Style Wavy
Straightening Time 20 minutes
DDshopper

DDshopperGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great straightener

I love using the Vidal Sassoon hair straightener to freshen up my hair in the morning. There are 5 temperature settings, and I tend to use the lower temperature. It heats up really quickly.

Purchased in March 2019 at Myer for A$35.00.

Hair Care
Hair Length Medium
Hair Style Straight
Straightening Time 8 minutes
Nicney

NicneyAU

Good straightener

I straitened my hair about 2 times a week and have very long thick hair. This straightener is good - it heats up fast and does well on my thick hair! I tend to only use the hottest setting and it works well on my hair. Good reliable machine.

Hair Straighteners

Find out how VS Vidal Sassoon Slim Ceramic VS20111 compares to other Hair Straighteners

Ghia Ahloo

Ghia AhlooSydney

Enough

This hair straightener is good for my length (shoulder length) and texture of hair. The slim feature is perfect if you carry it when you are travelling. The temperature is just enough to straighten my hair in time.