MPN: VTECH15550

See the Best Home Phones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Just OK

I purchased my phone mid June, whilst it is OK, I would not recommend. The sound is quite scratchy and you have to use the boost button to hear a normal conversation, the phone is on maximum volume. If replacing I would investigate my options and possibly spend a little more on a better quality phone.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Nice and clear

I love the choice of ring tones and ring volumes. Audio is great. The backlight is wonderful. The phone is attractive with good size buttons. The answer machine works easy and very straight forward. If there was anything to improve I would like to have the number of rings extended. Altogether I'm very happy with this phone

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Rubbish!

Well, I should have realised when I set it up and there was a undeleted message on the answering machine from the last person that had obviously realised it was crap and forgot to deleted their messages before returning it!
Message storage is great..haha!
Voice volume is ridiculously quiet and the boost volume button is an absolute joke!

For a cordless phone advertised to deliver high quality phone calls with Bluetooth, digital answering system, volume boost and interference free communication:-you would think moving to the next room while on the phone would be possible...but no, it looses reception 5 metres away from base and when too close to the base the receiver gives a delay echo of my own voice.

This phone should be taken off the market!

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Battery drains overnight

Works OK during the day but each morning the batteries are dead flat, as if the phone sucks the life out of them when not in use. Have had to resort to taking the batteries out of the handset overnight and replacing in the morning. Not really happy with this product.

Sir, do I need to configure base to engage answer machine. could you advise, steps to be taken, thanking you in anticipation

Why does the Voicemail not register on the 2nd and 3rd handset? it did for quite a while after purchase and now only registers on the base.
Hi Ken, I only have the 1 unit, not happy at all with the voicemail, somehow it deletes and I have to get my provider to reset it up. Would not buy a Vtech again. The product has poor quality sound and is not worth what you pay for it. Instructions not easy to follow. I can’t answer your question, because I don’t understand mine, maybe someone else is more tech savvy. Good luck.

Has it got caller number display on? 15550
It went back to the shop as soon as it didn't work. Caller Id was not enabled.

CategoryHome Phones