MPN: CLS15551
2.0 from 1 review

See the Best Home Phones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

It always made a clicking noise at random.

I had to return it. Both handsets kept making a clicking noise that was very aggravating especially to the person on the other end they couldn't hear me over the noise.
I loved the design, and the big buttons. I could easily read the screen.
When you put names and numbers into a handset, it only goes into that handset and does not go into the other handset.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

how or where can I buy additional handsets for my cl15550 phone?
I'm in Australia. I had bought the original handsets and base from a JB HI-FI store in my local area and you could buy additional handsets there too. They do have an online store you can try. You can try Dick Smith store too. You can try Harvey Norman store as well.

How do I play back my messages?
When you see that you have a message there is no need to use the hand piece simply press play on the base and press delete when you have listened to it. Practise by calling your number and leaving a message then deleting it

CategoryHome Phones