VTech BM2500

VTech BM2500 (page 2 of 2)

MPN: VTP-BM2500

See the Best Baby Monitors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gusiel

GusielGeraldton, WA

I'm happy with this

Was skeptical in buying a monitor and in the end we did anyway and chose this one. I always move the monitor so i can see my baby and since she always moves around little did i know i can manipulate the camera from the parent unit. Well obviously I didn't read the manual haha. But anyhow I like it so easy to use and plays music too.

Jana

JanaSydney

Do not buy especially for newborn

for second monitor didn't wanna spend too much money. I thought I'll get something reasonable for my toddler and give my old oricom monitor to newborn. so I got vtech bm2500. I can not hear my toddler talking can not see clear at all even with good light. And battery dies middle of the night.My toddler had to scream then I could hear him. It is horrible I returned straight away and got another oricom.

If you guys looking for a monitor do not buy vtech. Yes oricom expensive but worth it. Buy when its on special.

Especially for newborn horrible because you would like to see every move of your baby

Tubo

TuboAdelaide

Excellent, does what it says

Great monitor, we are very happy. I bought the cheapest audio and video monitor and it is very good. The range is great - used it on holiday over Aust day and it worked right up the back of a decent size garden, probably 30m from the bedroom. We borrowed a far more expensive monitor with less range. Image quality is fine, especially on IR mode. The only negative is poor battery life, but just use an extension cord if you are outside.

Esmee

EsmeeTownsville

Honestly? I love it!!

Bill

BillHobart, Tasmania

Piece of junk don't buy it

Video supposed to be colour.
Led nightvision does not work screen goes either all black or white.
Can only really see bub when light on?
Does not do what it says on box taking back to Target for refund.
Manufacturer should recall this junk after ready reviews seems its a dud.

Terrible terrible monitor ever

Charger cable snapped within a few months. I was told it is not covered by warranty because they think its a misuse. And then battery suddenly can't work at all after that. The quality is no good and video is pretty bad. And the signal is also not stable for no reason. Don't buy it.

Terrible monitor.

This is a terrible monitor. The sound wouldn't activate even though the baby was screaming right next to it. Do not buy. The only time it might be of any use is if you need a prop for a play that looks kind of like a remote for a TV. But even then, there are better options for remote props. DO NOT BUY.

Does not work!

We had this monitor for about 2 months and then it stopped working. The sound would cut in and out and the battery would not hold charge. I sent it back to the manufacturer and was sent a replacement which had the exact same problems straight out of the box. The main concern is that the parent monitor does not make any sound when the baby is crying. Which is the whole point in having a baby monitor!
Very disappointing. I will be buying a different monitor and spending more to hopefully get one that actually does what it says it will!

Cheap, Nasty quality!

Another snapped cable within 4 months! Poor quality. It does not pick up a babies cry until your baby is "really" crying in distress. Battery life span is less than 45min before it requires regarding even When charged all day. I wish I had my research. Do not buy & waste your money.

Bec l

Bec lnewcastle

cheap...but you get what youbpay for sadly

Nice and cheap...i bought mine on ebay brand new for $85...sent it back to the manufacturer after using it once...the sound cuts in and out and often doesn't even work at all...whic defeats the purpose of the monitor. They replaced the parental unit saying it was faulty but i needed to expect some interruption in the sound....yeah not that much.
I don't recommend this unit at all.

Do NOT buy

Charger cord snapped just like the previous feedback. Only had it for a few months.
Sound quality too soft even when its on loudest setting.
Both units had to be pretty close together to work, if take parent unit to backyard, it has no signal.
Don't waste your money!
There are better units out there.

Avoid

Charger cable snapped within a few months. Was told its not covered by warranty because its an accessory. Had to purchase a universal charger that did not work either. The quality overall is no good and video is pretty bad. Better spend your money is something better, of different brand.

kloh5146

kloh5146Melbourne

Serves the purpose for a budget price

Bianca

BiancaNorth Lakes

If you are looking for a good baby monitor, this is not it.

Stacey

Staceyasked

Is the camera ment to work cordless? As it only seems to work/pair when connected to power

Taman E

Taman Easked

Has anyone had issues with the thermometer? Always reads bubs room to be far warmer then it is.

SamDee
SamDee

Nothing about this product worked correctly for us and taking it back to swap for another brand was the best decision we made.

Emma Salter

Emma Salterasked

Can you add a second camera? Seems to have a part in menu for up to 4 cameras but can't find one to buy?

Paula
Paula

Hi Emma
Never tried to add a camera as unfortunately the unit only lasted for 4 months! I have since replaced it with another model far more surpirior. I don't believe this model sells "added units".

Get an answer from our members and Vtech representatives