Vtech BM3000 / BM3100

Vtech BM3000 / BM3100 (page 2 of 2)

BM3000, BM3100

• Battery Life
  • Connectivity / Reliability
  • Audio Quality
  • Video Quality
leigh.breen

leigh.breenMackay

Peace of mind!

My baby started sleeping on his tummy and I wanted peace of mind my audio monitor wasn't giving. Purchased on sale was so impressed with value for money! Super clear picture quality. Very sensitive to noise. Easy to use. Love the temperature feature! Great signal strength, have never come across any interference. Don't know how I lived without it!

krennie

krennieqld, 4564

Great camera

Great camera and very clear on the monitor. Do not buy it if you only plan to use it for its wireless function for the camera. A set of Duracell batteries only last 6 hours at night, due to battery sucking in night time mode. Apart from that it's a great unit.

Gabrielle

GabrielleBrisbane

Great!

Baby Monitors

Find out how Vtech BM3000 / BM3100 compares to other Baby Monitors

El1

El1AU

These are great!

Great unit, easy to use and has all the features you want. Only thing missing is ability to turn on music from parent unit. You have to manually move camera (no pan or tilt remotely), which is annoying if you knock it. Has a clear picture though, range is great and sound is clear. Would definitely recommend

Mum of two

Mum of twoSydney

Love vtech monitors!!!

Best monitor I have purchaced!!! and I've purchased 5 different brands/models... Nothing compares to this!! Awesome range (double brick 3 storey house & no probs), great features including music and zoom. I have had it recently replaced as the vibration stopped working but the staff at vtech were very helpful on the phone and replaced it efficiently. Would love to say it's perfect but I have one problem with it and it's that you can't hear sound when using muItiple cameras (I have 3 cameras linked) the parent unit only vibrates meaning you need to have it on you or very nearby to monitor all kids. Not sure if they've fixed this in newer model but I'm still very happy with it!

drifand

drifandWA, 6112

Value for money, does the job

I have used this model for a month now, and it does the job. In colour, don't expect full HD colours, but a simple coloured with a bit of orange tint. It does however shows your baby nicely. The night vision is excellent, I can really see how's my son sleeping in the cot. Come with music which you need to manually play from the monitor unit but I never use as I have my own player.

The noise alert levels now made me aware how loud the street traffic is. Sadly, I live near the main road.

The camera only pans up or down manually, you place the camera left or right as it is. I wish the design it with a cot strap holder or something but its not a deal breaker. For $119 from TRU, it is really okay.

TMT

TMTasked

I have misplaced the monitor screen unit somewhere in my house. Is there a function on the camera base that I can use to locate the monitor?

Sanath

From what I know the base needs to be plugged in and you can use the talk button from the parent unit to locate the base. Thanks.

Leah D.

Leah D.asked

We already have one unit and camera BM300. We just purchased a second camera (same model) to set up in a different room. When i pair the second camera the first camera automatically unpairs (i tried to make camera 1 and camera 2). How can i set both up to be paired to one parent unit so i can switch between the two cameras?

Richard R.

Richard R.asked

Hi Vtech,
I have a BM3100 and thinking of buying BM3200. Is it possible for my old BM3100 camera unit paired to BM3200 as additional camera?

Sanath

Sorry I am not sure about that. Please call them direct and they are very helpful.
1 300 369 193

Get an answer from our members and Vtech representatives

Download manual