Vtech First Steps

Vtech First Steps (page 2 of 2)

VT61773, VT61763

4.5

• Safety
avabg

avabgLaunceston, TAS

Perfect for active bubs

I was given the VTech baby walker as a gift for my daughter in 2009, she was 9 months old when she got it and she used it flat out for about 6months before she out grew it. The little songs and jingles are very catchy, and it has two volume levels. The little keyboard keys light up which my daughter loved. Now in 2012, our second baby born in 2011, now 6months old is using his sisters baby walker and loves it too!it works as if its brand new.
Easy to assemble, nice design and catchy tunes
Can be noisy, but i personally put it on the quiet setting

Lairdoz

Lairdoz

Good value given the amount of things there are to do with this toy. As others have mentioned, the phone is something likely to go missing given it isn't attached, but that's about the worst of it!
Lots of songs and different activities to play with. Proved to be a very popular toy in our household.
We didn't pay for ours, it was given as a present, but I have seen them for both $50 as well as around $80. Personally, I think $50 is pretty cheap given how interactive the toy is. Would be great if you could put a stopper on it so that little ones can lean on it because if they stand up on it before they are ready they will tip over pretty quickly with the walker.

fair_dinkum

fair_dinkum

Baby Walkers

Find out how Vtech First Steps compares to other Baby Walkers

nildareview

nildareview

I love playing with the learning centre with my 5 month old baby girl. She gets very excited and giggles alot when playing. Learning centre is easily clicked on and off. I am sure she would love having it as a walker when she's ready. I'm also sure that she will be playing with it for a few more years. Its very good quality and well made. I highly recommend this product and I will be buying more of vtech's toys.
Easy to put together, teaches numbers, letters, words and fun catchy melodies. Very colourful.
Absolutely nothing at all.

red78

red78

This is a very educational toy that will bring hours of entertainment with the colourful buttons, music & sounds and this front section can detach and be used as a walker. My son pretty much learnt to walk whilst pushing it around the house and it's very sturdy so will hold up to quite a lot as it was pushed into walls & everything quite hard - very durable.
plays lovely tunes baby will love and very educational also teaching numbers, colours & shapes. Front will detach so baby can use as a walker and is great when learning to walk
quite expensive however I borrowed from a friend but probably worth the money as very well used

Sammicammy

Sammicammy

My boy is 20 months old and had this toy for over a year, he stills plays with now. Lately he's being copying the words that is being said, so Im happy about that.
Detachable activity centre, lots of varied things to play with. Encourages listening and physical activity. Easy for the baby/toddler to walk behind. Toy is even fun for them upside down.
The little phone detaches and can get lost(like mine)

Good

Quite ok, since this toy can be use long before baby start walking. Can be used as walker or sit in toy, make this toys dual purposes.
Detachable toys, makes it long lasting. My daughter has this toy long before she started walk, she can sit and play with it.
The walker, even with toys attached, is a bit light weight for my liking. It to easily glide for a little one that just start walking. I prefer Leapfrog walker for that.

Katelynsmum

Katelynsmum

My baby started using this toy from 5 months and still uses it now at 1 year she loves to use it for walking as well as playing with the buttons and flaps. My neighbour has one for her daughter who still uses it daily at 2 years old. Very good toy investment. It comes in a girly type (we have) and a neutral type.
Great size for sitting and standing babies. Musical face comes off for smaller babies to play or tummy time. Adjustable sound. Learning mode and musical mode. All sort of learning features. Great for babies learning to walk.
Batteries don't last long!

GabGin

GabGin

Baby Walkers

Find out how Vtech First Steps compares to other Baby Walkers

jemma05

jemma05

This is a great toy. It has been a favourite in my house for over a year now. Highly recommended.
Lots of buttons which teach shapes, numbers, letters, words, music etc. Good for sitting, standing or walking babies so you get lots of use out of it. It is not just activated by the baby pressing a button - if they haven't touched it for a few seconds it plays another song which I found keeps their attention longer. Plenty of different songs and sounds so not to annoying to listen to.
I found the phone a bit pointless as it is not on a string and is never on the walker.