Vulli Sophie The Giraffe

Vulli Sophie The Giraffe (page 2 of 2)

4.4

Mags
Mags

Every baby needs more than one

I love Sophie, all of my grandchildren have more than one. They come as teething rings or toys and more. They are so easy to clean, cute and they are lovely and soft for babies gums. They are a family favorite and we are looking forward to buying more for our future grandchildren :)

meagan
meagan

Great toy

I love this toy. I have bought it for both of my boys when they were babies. They loved chewing on them and enjoyed the noise that it makes. I have bought her as a gift for friends and family, it's a very sturdy toy and easy to wash and clean. Every Child should have a Sophie!

BabyMama
BabyMamaKalgoorlie

Best teething toy so far

My daughter is 4 months old and can hardly grasp her normal teethers, I saw Sophie on ebay and did my research. I got Sophie a week later and my daughter has a clear new favourite toy. She can hold Sophie easily, the rubber is soft "like mum's skin", she loves the squeak and she obviously loves the consistency of the rubber because she refuses all other teethers now.
Like some say, the price is a bit much for a teether but it was worth every cent.

h3x
h3xAU

Over rated

Everyone raves about this product but I find it to be over rated. Its no better than any other teether and its way more expensive. When you wash it the sqeeker doesnt work well after that. My baby does like chewing on the legs but he prefers other teethers more

belladilemma
belladilemmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The favourite

We have multiple teething toys yet this is the clear favourite. I wish it weren't as expensive so I could get a second one for the car!

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Smart Watch Gift Ideas for Kids

Maybe your child has added a new smart watch to the top of their Christmas wish list, or searching for the right gift has led you to consider buying one. We break down the most popular kids smart watches to make it easier to decide.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.9 Dec 2020
smart-watch-gift-ideas-for-kids
H .
H .Australia

A clear favourite

Sophie the Giraffe is a favourite toy in our house. I was initially a bit put off by the price as it's quite expensive, but it's definitely worth the money! Great for teething. In fact my baby is chewing on it as i'm typing!

Thanh29
Thanh29AU

Great first toy for baby

I didn't get this for my first child, but did for my second. He loves it. He sucks on it and grabs on it when he can. He trys to put the head in his mouth as well. The fact that is' rubbery and flexible is good to wash and play with. The only problem I have found is that when my son sucks on the legs, he sometimes put its in too much and I can hear him gagging.
It's rubbery and flexible, well made.
Babies can gag on the legs if they suck on it too far

BubbaH
BubbaHCanberra

Bub loves his Sophie

Bub absolutely loves her. He has been teething on and off for a few months but he stops whinging as soon as I give him Sophie to chew on. She's soft and squishy and her legs make it easy for him to hold and chew. I thought it was a little expensive but now that I have one it is worth the money.
Soft for chewing, offers good teething relief.
Little expensive but so worth it.

Sophie la cher

Great teething toy & looks great but for $30-$35 your money is probably better spent elsewhere. After a month the squeaker stopped working (no I didn't submerge it in water), the spots started rubbing off making it look years old not weeks and it doesn't hold my child's interest any longer than their other teething toys.
Looks good
Expensive & didn't last

Leighanne53
Leighanne53NSW, 2032

We love Sophie!

My 6 month old son loves Sophie. He gets excited when you show her to him or if he hears her squeak. Great how he can chew on various parts of her-legs,nose,ears etc.. to relieve his teething pain. Soft and natural. Easy for him to hold. Definitely a favourite toy and added bonus that she helps with teething.
We bought a Sophie harness with ours so she doesn't get lost off the pram.

Val34
Val34Cairns

Soothes the gums

Ah teething - not fun for both babies and mums!! After purchasing many different types of teethers, we could not find one that our daughter would enjoy chewing... until we got Sophie the Giraffe! it's made of natural rubber, so it's fairly soft on the gums, yet it does the trick. My daughter doesn't want to put it down when she has her hands on it! So very happy with it.
Natural rubber, soothing
The marks on the giraffe rub off after repeated use - I doubt they will be toxic though!

PantoniCHATSWOOD

Best Baby Gift Ever!

Created in France in 1961, this 100% natural latex rubber teething toy is my sons favourite.
It can be grasped easily with little hands and also squeaks when squeezed. My son started sucking on the soft nose, then onto the backside, once he started teething he moved onto the harder feet.
Best gift we received and have since given 2 to other expecting mums, we paid approx $30.
-lightweight - useful from 2mths old - does not require batteries - easy for babies to hold
-like all squeaky toys dont submerge in water it wont squeak properly until dried out!

katebirch
katebirchperth

sophie rocks

sophie the giraffe makes a great baby shower or first christmas present. my baby could easily hold her from 3.5 months, could easily put it in her mouth and chew on it and still loves it at 7 months. such a great gift for the parent who has everything or a great gift to buy your baby to chew on, my lil one loves chewing on the ears so much that i think she will chew right through it soon.
toxic free, really cute, easy to clean. baby loves it
expensive, can easily fall out of pram and lose it if little one happens to drop it

nicki_c
nicki_cNSW, 2650

We love Sophie!

sarkazm76
sarkazm76Qld, 4502

Overpriced "glorified dog toy"