Vulli Sophie The Giraffe

Vulli Sophie The Giraffe

4.4

The worst teether

I really can’t get what is the fuss about this giraffe. It’s super pricy compared to other teether and my baby doesn’t like it at all, I keep offering it to her but she much prefers other cheaper teether she has. Also she got really yuk inside after I washed her few times under the tap, the sqeeker stopped working. The head is way too big to get to baby’s mouth. Do not recommend.

Purchased in October 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Kath
KathBrisbane

Very expensive

I bought this because all the girls at mothers group raved about it. It actually feels very flimsy, hollow and cheap! I gave it to my daughter who put it straight in her mouth, made a face and spat it out!! I'm going to have to spend the next few weeks offering it to her as there is no way I'm allowing her not to use it after paying 32$ It's worth about 5-10$!

Lucas's mum
Lucas's mumMelbourne

What a waste of money

I bought this from baby bunting because it was on sale. If it wasn't I wouldn't have even considered it but I assumed all the positive reviews made up for the ridiculous price. I was wrong. The material seems to pick up all the fluff, hair and dirt when it's been cleaned and dried properly. As a teething toy I don't recommend it. As a display sure.

Toys & Games

Find out how Vulli Sophie The Giraffe compares to other Toys & Games

sarkazm76
sarkazm76Qld, 4502

Overpriced "glorified dog toy"

See all Vulli Sophie The Giraffe reviews

Triton Hater
Triton Haterasked

My child choked on this toy i want a refund

Rachael112
Rachael112asked

What happens when it stops squeeking i mistakenly put it in hot water like lady at shop said but still doesnt work and that was months ago. Anything i can do .?

Pantoni
Pantoni

Oh, I always cover the hole when washing it. There must be water trapped in it.... have you tried leaving it somewhere warm to it might dry it or evaporate it out? sorry im not much help.

• GTIN13: 3056568505102