Vulli Sophie The Giraffe

4.4

h3x
h3xAU

Over rated

Everyone raves about this product but I find it to be over rated. Its no better than any other teether and its way more expensive. When you wash it the sqeeker doesnt work well after that. My baby does like chewing on the legs but he prefers other teethers more

Sophie la cher

Great teething toy & looks great but for $30-$35 your money is probably better spent elsewhere. After a month the squeaker stopped working (no I didn't submerge it in water), the spots started rubbing off making it look years old not weeks and it doesn't hold my child's interest any longer than their other teething toys.
Looks good
Expensive & didn't last

Other Toys & Games

See all Vulli Sophie The Giraffe reviews

Triton Hater
Triton Haterasked

My child choked on this toy i want a refund

Rachael112
Rachael112asked

What happens when it stops squeeking i mistakenly put it in hot water like lady at shop said but still doesnt work and that was months ago. Anything i can do .?

Pantoni
Pantoni

Oh, I always cover the hole when washing it. There must be water trapped in it.... have you tried leaving it somewhere warm to it might dry it or evaporate it out? sorry im not much help.

• GTIN13: 3056568505102