Vulli Sophie The Giraffe

4.4

Haylz

HaylzGold Coast

Sophie the saviour!

Oh sophie honey, you are so wonderful. Without you my daughter would of had a horrible time teething. She loves you 24/7, I introduced her to you when she was just 2mths old and she is nearly 2yrs old now and still loves you. I just wish you were able to go swimming in the bath with her without getting yukky inside. But thank you, we still love you!

Bowl46

Bowl46Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy grip

Nicely designed so the baby can hold this with his little hands. My baby likes to chew on a different part of it each time he has it. But since its made from silicone, it's a dust magnet. Wish it comes with a little plug to cover the hole so I can soak it in a hot soapy water like I do with other stuff that goes into his mouth

Mommy

MommyMelbourne

She loves Sophie

This one is a bit expensive, but it has been a favourite!
The natural rubber has a different texture than silicone, and preferred by my baby. She likes to chew on Sophie's ears.
I also bought the one with the ring handle, but it was rejected over the original Sophie. I think it was holding the legs that she missed.

Toys & Games

Find out how Vulli Sophie The Giraffe compares to other Toys & Games

See all Vulli Sophie The Giraffe reviews

Triton Hater

Triton Haterasked

My child choked on this toy i want a refund

Rachael112

Rachael112asked

What happens when it stops squeeking i mistakenly put it in hot water like lady at shop said but still doesnt work and that was months ago. Anything i can do .?

Pantoni
Pantoni

Oh, I always cover the hole when washing it. There must be water trapped in it.... have you tried leaving it somewhere warm to it might dry it or evaporate it out? sorry im not much help.

• GTIN13: 3056568505102