Vulli Sophie The Giraffe

4.4

PurpleRain
PurpleRainKalgoorlie

Absolutely loved it!

Was skeptical at first buying it because of the price but it was worth it! My son loved it, the material is really made of high quality. He used it from 4 til 10months. Will recommend it to everyone. After a few months of usage the color will eventually fade but apart from that, never had an issue!

Katiku
KatikuSydney

Life (and finger) saver!

When I was pregnant I thought spending $30 on a silly giraffe toy was ludicrous! That was until my 4 month old started teething. All the other teething toys are either to hard or too soft and are made of horrid plastic. My bubs teether of choice was always a finger. That was until I caved in and bought Sophie. Bub LOVED it instantly! Barely puts it down. Goes to town nawing on the legs and face and gives our poor fingers a much needed break. I read that it picks up lots of dust but in my experience it hasn't been an issue. It sits on a blanket most of the time but doesn't get fluff on it. I think a quick rinse off would do the trick if it did though.

Other Toys & Games

Best teething toy on the market!

From the very first sign of teething, Sophie the giraffe has been a must in our house! We were gifted one early which we sadly lost at the shops! No other teething toys seemed to do the trick and I went out and bought a new one the very next day. Amazing (not to mention super cute!)

Taylah C
Taylah CAdelaide

Stylish yes efficient teething toy

We've been inlove with Sophie ever since Kourtney Kardashian posted a photo of her. We finally bought one and couldn't be happier. Love the feel of Sophie and the look. The squeaker is just adorable and my son loves it. Excellent baby shower gift and well loved toy. Highly Recommend to anyone

Reva
RevaBrisbane

Little one got this for Easter and LOVES it !

My little boy got a Sophie Teether toy for Easter and he loves it so much. He cries when he drops it in the car and wants to carry it everywhere - so cute - Sophie is his new best friend. We bought from [weblink removed] and got it in two days and it was even gift wrapped. Now I will have to buy him a Sophie friend - was thinking of the FanFan Teether or the soft teething ring. My daughter loved her Sophie as well it was given to me at my baby shower - yeo it is so true like they say - it will be used and loved :)

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Smart Watch Gift Ideas for Kids

Maybe your child has added a new smart watch to the top of their Christmas wish list, or searching for the right gift has led you to consider buying one. We break down the most popular kids smart watches to make it easier to decide.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.9 Dec 2020
smart-watch-gift-ideas-for-kids
Sam L
Sam LPerth

Baby loves this Giraffe

Baby got this as a Christmas present.
From the get up and go, she would never get enough of it, always putting it in her mouth, chewing and playing with it. Very pricey toy though, but we got it as a present, which was very lucky of us. Water seems to get into the toy due to the hole at the back, nothing major, just annoying. Other than that, i think its a awesome product.

Fav chew toy, we play with Sofie every day!

My chihuahua just loves Sofie!..He throws her around makes he squeak and droops at my feet for me to play fetch. I didn't know Sofie was a special teething aid for babies, until a friend came over and remarked "your dog has a Sofie!!?". I said yes it's his second, as he found another on an afternoon walk. The first has UV damage from laying in the sun, evidence of the natural rubber compounds. After reading about Sofie's special properties I admit to giving her a wash and having a little chew myself. The best chew toy of all time, yes.

Sammy
Sammy

We love sophie

My son had the Sophie with the handle and we have passed it onto my daughter. We then purchased the full size Sophie and my daughter can't get enough. It's the only toy she can grab onto and really shove it in her mouth (4 months) worth every cent to see my babies happy.

Tiffany B
Tiffany BMelbourne

We Love Sophie!

My daughter has 2 Sophie's, the one with the handle and the full body one. She loves both and we often have to take them with us when we go out.
Excellent teether toy, and also just a great toy in general. Easy clean, soft rubbery feel. Baby just loves Sophie! Perfect size for her to hold and perfect sized legs and face for her to suck on.

Mags
Mags

Every baby needs more than one

I love Sophie, all of my grandchildren have more than one. They come as teething rings or toys and more. They are so easy to clean, cute and they are lovely and soft for babies gums. They are a family favorite and we are looking forward to buying more for our future grandchildren :)

meagan
meagan

Great toy

I love this toy. I have bought it for both of my boys when they were babies. They loved chewing on them and enjoyed the noise that it makes. I have bought her as a gift for friends and family, it's a very sturdy toy and easy to wash and clean. Every Child should have a Sophie!

BabyMama
BabyMamaKalgoorlie

Best teething toy so far

My daughter is 4 months old and can hardly grasp her normal teethers, I saw Sophie on ebay and did my research. I got Sophie a week later and my daughter has a clear new favourite toy. She can hold Sophie easily, the rubber is soft "like mum's skin", she loves the squeak and she obviously loves the consistency of the rubber because she refuses all other teethers now.
Like some say, the price is a bit much for a teether but it was worth every cent.

belladilemma
belladilemmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The favourite

We have multiple teething toys yet this is the clear favourite. I wish it weren't as expensive so I could get a second one for the car!

H .
H .Australia

A clear favourite

Sophie the Giraffe is a favourite toy in our house. I was initially a bit put off by the price as it's quite expensive, but it's definitely worth the money! Great for teething. In fact my baby is chewing on it as i'm typing!

Thanh29
Thanh29AU

Great first toy for baby

I didn't get this for my first child, but did for my second. He loves it. He sucks on it and grabs on it when he can. He trys to put the head in his mouth as well. The fact that is' rubbery and flexible is good to wash and play with. The only problem I have found is that when my son sucks on the legs, he sometimes put its in too much and I can hear him gagging.
It's rubbery and flexible, well made.
Babies can gag on the legs if they suck on it too far

See all Vulli Sophie The Giraffe reviews