Vuly 360 Pro Large

3 questions from our users

Michaela M.

Michaela M.asked

360 Pro Large

Hi we have a 360 pro mini c3 with cubby that we are trying to put together. I need to put an end joiner in either side of the h frame but the don't fit. I've tried everything and it just doesn't work. It also doesn't line up to join the swim set portion - it's doing my head in. I've checked, all the pieces are the same dimension and I'm filling the instructions to the letter but considering putting two end joiners in the h frame is step one I'm not getting very far!!! Saying I'm Frustrated is me being polite.

S Tierney
S Tierney

We had the same issue with that part!!

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Hello Michaela and S Tierney,

Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the delayed response!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you have been experiencing. If you are still needing assistance with your order, please send us an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number and I will organise for a representative to assist you further.

Alternatively, if you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Cheers, Claire @VulyPlay

James R

James Rasked

360 Pro Large

Has anyone got any suggestions on how to install this over synthetic turfed area? - I'm concerned the ground anchors will damage the turf.

Vuly P.Vuly Play

Hello James,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a question!

For safety reasons, you are required to assemble to Swingset using the anchors. This will ensure it is completely level and no risk of tipping over.

If you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

:) Cheers, Denaya @VulyPlay

mum

mumasked

360 Pro Large

What are the actual measurements of the Vuly large swing Set?
Width, height & length

Vuly P.Vuly Play

Hi,

Thank you for your message.

The measurements of the Large swingset are;
Width - 465cm
Height - 231cm
Depth - 203cm

Please feel free to contact our friendly service team on 1300 667 514, if you ever have any queries.

- Jeffrey S @ Vuly