Vuly 360 Pro Small
Part of Vuly 360 Pro  4.3 (278)

Vuly 360 Pro Small

Verified🏆 2024 Award
3.4

7 reviews · Statistics

57%14%29%
See the Best Toys & Games in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Vuly 360 Pro › Small7 reviews
shell
shellNew South WalesByron Bay, New South Wales3 posts

Don’t buy it

Initial set had faulty parts. Incorrect replacement parts sent. Multiple emails and phone calls. Two months later and still waiting for correct parts. Poor quality and customer service. Total disappointment. Show details
Vuly Play
Vuly Play   DM
JO
JO3 posts
  Small

Unable to put the frame together

This has been a total nightmare. We are unable to get the bolts and the predrilled screws aligned in 3 places on both sides of the legs. Two pieces of one of the legs were bent straight out out of the box and wouldn't slot together. Brand new and my kids are so disappointed we have been unable to use it on the long weekend. We had to submit a warranty claim on a brand new item out of the box. Did the warranty claim on Thursday and its now monday night and so far we have heard nothing. The thought of having to put this back together again is not impressing me at all or my husband. Show details
Vuly Play
Vuly Play   DM
Dan
Dan5 posts
  Verified Small
Butala
Butala
  Small

Kids absolutely Love it. Great Xmas gift!

Was a great Xmas gift which the kids absolutely adored!

Good customer service when we were purchasing the swing set - i hope this will be the same if we need to reach out in the future.Looking forward to the new attachments coming in 2018.

Prompt and timely delivery.

Maree M
Maree M
  Verified Small

Fantastic gift for my autistic son who will not get off the Yoga swing!

Easy to order and was delivered when said it would be here. Kids absolutely love it and the yoga swing is fantastic for all kids but especially for my autistic son who loves to swing all day in it. very happy with the quality of the swing and have purchased another swing for it and my daughter loves the basketball hoop.

Laura s
Laura s

Unbelievable

The kids absolutely love the swing and as well as the neighbours. Hrs of entertainment when in use with the vuly pulse. I have two girls and one loves using her in acrobat skills while the other enjoys. Gliding and twirling to all heights using the board. Good quality and easy assembly highly recommend!

Kylie
Kylie
  Small

Awesome! My older kids love it!

The basketball hoop is a fantastic add on. The 360 swing challenges my older kids (age 8 & 10). They love it! We’re looking to upgrade to a medium and get an extra swing- it’s perfect for two very active boys who love to swing, jump, twirl, twist and turn!