Vuly 360 Pro

Verified馃弳 2024 Award
Jake B.
Jake B.聽路聽360 Pro Large

Hey everyone.

Just wondering if anyone knows the distance between the very outside dimension of the set (at the bottom) to the centre point of the first swing.

Vuly Play聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Jake, I can see one of our reps spoke to you about this on the phone earlier today! Let us know if you have any further questions.

Mumma
Mumma聽路聽360 Pro

Why can't I buy a 360 pro max - ring swing? This is the reason I purchased vuly for Xmas last year so I could get that this year.

Vuly Play聽聽DM聽聽

Hi there, We unfortunately discontinued the ring swing a few months ago. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact our team on 1300 667 514.

Ripper m.
Ripper m.聽路聽360 Pro

My kids got the 360 pro for Xmas and the board part hardly even spins what can I do about it? As the kids want to do spin tricks

Danielle
Danielle聽聽

It's terrible quality! Ours was the same. Super disappointed in it considering the money you pay and how the advertising shows it as being able to spin around with ease! Maybe contact the support team, but don't hold your breath!

Vuly Play聽聽DM聽聽

Hi there, I apologise for the issues that you have been experiencing.

If you could please send an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number, I will organise for a service representative to have a further look at this.

Again I do apologise for any inconvenience.

Cheers, Maggie

EK Bowbyes
EK Bowbyes聽路聽360 Pro

Hi, we just installed our large 360 Pro Max swing set today and the frame bends scarily when we have both our kids (12 and 9) on it. We selected this model because it says that it'll support weight up to 150kg which they aren't near close to. I'm worried that the whole thing will come crashing down while they are using it. Is there supposed to be quite a bit of "give" in the frame?

Vuly Play聽聽DM聽聽

Hi EK, sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing. If you could please lodge a warranty, we will get this sorted for you. I have attached a link for the warranty, you will be required to attach as many photos as possible to show the swing set is bending. Thank you - Maggie :) external link

Lauren W.
Lauren W.聽聽

Maybe vuly you need to stop making these swing sets until they are safe someone鈥檚 child is going to get serious hurt because it鈥檚 not safe there is so much bad feedback on the quality

Brad G
Brad G聽路聽360 Pro

Hi, I want to swap the spin rail for the swing rail (I am selling my spin swing so I can install other accessories like the hanging cubby).

I've removed all the bolts but now can't work out how to remove the rail - do I need to uninstall/ remove the entire top rail now to remove it?

Vuly Play聽聽DM聽聽

Hello Brad, When taking out the spin swing rail and replacing it with the normal swing rail, you will need to connect the swing rail with the rail joiner and the H-joiner. This will connect with M840 frame bolts.

You should only need to remove the top part of the A-frame to connect the new swing rail.

I have attached an installation video of both of our swing models.

360 Pro: external link

360 Pro Max frame (new design): external link

If you need anything else sorted out, please email reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number and I will ensure you are assisted asap. Alternatively, our customer service team is available on 1300 667 514.

- Taylah :)

JA
JA聽路聽360 Pro Large

Has anyone else's brand new swing set rusted after a few weeks and had problems with Vuly sending out the correct parts/bolts after multiple attempts?

JA
JA聽路聽360 Pro

Lana
Lana聽路聽360 Pro

Can you buy a replacement cubby house fabric to replace faded one? I couldn鈥檛 find one online.

Johnboy
Johnboy聽聽

Vuly replaced the faded tent as it as still within warranty and I received it just yesterday. My understanding is you can purchase the tents directly through Vuly.

Lana
Lana聽聽

Excellent thank you

Vuly Play聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Lana, Thank you for contacting us.

Could you please send an email with your details to reviews@vulyplay.com and I will see whats parts you need.

Cheers, Claire :)

Michaela M.
Michaela M.聽路聽360 Pro Large

Hi we have a 360 pro mini c3 with cubby that we are trying to put together. I need to put an end joiner in either side of the h frame but the don't fit. I've tried everything and it just doesn't work. It also doesn't line up to join the swim set portion - it's doing my head in. I've checked, all the pieces are the same dimension and I'm filling the instructions to the letter but considering putting two end joiners in the h frame is step one I'm not getting very far!!! Saying I'm Frustrated is me being polite.

Simone
Simone聽聽

We had the same issue with that part!!

Vuly Play聽聽DM聽聽

Hello Michaela and S Tierney, Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the delayed response!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you have been experiencing. If you are still needing assistance with your order, please send us an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number and I will organise for a representative to assist you further.

Alternatively, if you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Cheers, Claire @VulyPlay

Kiki
Kiki聽路聽360 Pro

Hi there,
We just bought a mini and the swing height does not seem to work for my kids. They swings adjust at either toddler height (too heigh) or 20cms off the ground (too low). The ropes prevent adjustment outside of this. Help.
Also, thinking this mini frame might not be for us- is there any way we can change out the legs to increase height to the Max frame?

sayurimomoko
sayurimomoko聽聽

Hi there I had the same issue. Try to half the top 2 arms by folding them and put both ends to the rings. I have managed to adjust to the right height by doing that.

Vuly Play聽聽DM聽聽

Hello Kiki Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the delayed response!

Cheers, Claire @VulyPlay

Sharon
Sharon聽路聽360 Pro

Hi we have a pro 360 medium swing set think it was purchased late 2018. The skate board swing thig goes back and forth but doesnt rotate round now. How can i fix it

Crystal
Crystal聽聽

I had the same issue - it was like it seized up.
I filled out a warranty form online and very quickly they sent out a replacement pole.
One year on same thing has happened again! I asked if there was something we could do like using wd40 or something like that - they asked me to fill out a warranty form again and they are sending out a whole new spin swing (it鈥檚 a different design now so hopefully it鈥檚 improved)

Ann
Ann聽路聽360 Pro

I have the vuly max c3 large frame (with tent) to assemble having trouble how many end joiners shd I need??

Bec G
Bec G聽聽

Ann
Ann聽聽

thx for the reply cause for some reason having problems putting together...any change for a diagram as to where they go or Cld u be just advise where they go. Thx in advance

Bec G
Bec G聽聽

Try the videos on their website or YouTube. A lot of the holes dont line up be warned. So each end Should be tube with hooks on each end to A frame, then joiner, then hook tube, then joiner, then hook tube, then attachment to cubby depending how many swing spots you jave or want on each side. We have 3 on right side and 3 on left and cubby in middle so only 2 joiners per side needed. Make sure if u have 2 spot swings u replace a hook tube with the special tube in the swing box. I.e 360 spin swing and circle swing both needed a swap over from a normal hook tube to the tube in the swing box.

Katrina P
Katrina P聽路聽360 Pro Small

Hi there, we have purchased a mini. It seems a little wobbly? Is that normal? I鈥檓 wondering if we have done something wrong in the assembly. All the bolts are as tight as they can go. It鈥檚 fully assembled except for the shade cover and not yet anchored.

Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.聽路聽360 Pro Medium

Are the Vuly play sets suitable for young toddlers?

Renay
Renay聽聽

I have a little girl who turned 2 yesterday and she loves the baby swing attachment and the yoga swing. My 20 month old niece does also. My 2 yr old was a little scared on the kids swing at first but loved the yoga swing from the get go...i guess because it envelopes the entire body so she felt more secure. That's one of the great things I like about this swing set. You just choose the swings that suit your aged children.

Karen E
Karen E聽路聽360 Pro Medium

Troubleshooting required to work our why our 360 skateboard swing doesn't smoothly rotate 360? We got out the spirit level thinking it was maybe due to being on a slight lean the swing naturally falls to one side and is difficult to swing the other 180 degrees awaiting reply from vuly for suggestions any other suggestions in the meantime greatful accepted!

Dave
Dave聽聽

Ours always swung 360 ok just the bearing knuckle gave way on the first couple now the 90deg bend down from that gave way

Vuly Play聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Karen, Thank you for your question!

The 360 Pro Swing should most definitely rotate smoothly. In the case that you are still experiencing difficulties, please send our team an email to reviews@vulyplay.com and I'll organise for a representative to have a look into this you.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

If you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

James R
James R聽路聽360 Pro Large

Has anyone got any suggestions on how to install this over synthetic turfed area? - I'm concerned the ground anchors will damage the turf.

Vuly Play聽聽DM聽聽

Hello James, Thank you for taking the time to submit a question!

For safety reasons, you are required to assemble to Swingset using the anchors. This will ensure it is completely level and no risk of tipping over.

Shelly
Shelly聽路聽360 Pro

I have s 9 year old and a 12 year old are they too old for these play equipment please help about to buy online

Vuly Play聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Shelly, Thanks for reaching out! We have a wide range of accessories that are suitable for all ages. The most popular attachments we sell are the Spin Swing and Yoga Swing. Feel free to give our sales team a call on 1300 667 514, to discuss further!

ptan
ptan聽路聽360 Pro Medium

Has anyone installed the vuly playset on artificial lawn? I am keen to hear how you went about it and if it damaged the grass?

Liz B
Liz B聽聽

Hello, yes I have but I haven鈥檛 noticed any damage yet. It has obviously flattened the grass underneath the legs but no damage. I鈥檝e had my medium swing for about 3 months. The kids love it. Great investment.

ptan
ptan聽聽

Thank you. Did you anchor it to the ground with tent pegs? Or bolts?

Liz
Liz聽路聽360 Pro Medium

What is the width and length of the swinger with 2and then with 3 set? I have s small courtyard and want to know if it will fit. Height is not the issue it鈥檚 the length and width needed

Crystal
Crystal聽聽

All the measurements are on the vuly website, I couldn鈥檛 tell you without looking myself because I haven鈥檛 set mine up yet

Tracy V
Tracy V聽路聽360 Pro Large

What are the actual measurements of the Vuly large swing Set?

Width, height & length

Vuly Play聽聽DM聽聽

Hi, Thank you for your message.

The measurements of the Large swingset are;

Width - 465cm

Height - 231cm

Depth - 203cm

Please feel free to contact our friendly service team on 1300 667 514, if you ever have any queries.

- Jeffrey S @ Vuly

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives

Select a listing for your question
Vuly 360 Pro

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Little Nation Oscar Learning Tower
Vuly Ninja Quest Monkey Bars
Xbox One S

漏聽 ProductReview.com.au Pty. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. Further details in the disclaimer.