Vuly 360 Pro

Vuly 360 Pro (page 2 of 12)

Large, Medium, Small

Vuly is Awesome !!

As a mum of bigger boys 8 up 15 I wanted play equipment that was going to last and entertain. The vuly 360 has not disappointed us. With the added yoga swing all boys have enjoyed their first year and now Im upgrading woohoo . Love Vuly and I would recommend this product and company to everyone.

Purchased in December 2018 at Vuly Play.

Emma H.

Emma H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is so awesome, for the whole family

I just wanted to say I just had this delivered yesterday and assembled , via the installers through vuly. We played for hours , suitable for little kids , bigger kids and well adults , this will provide entertainment for years to come, yes it is a more expensive option but it is sturdy seems very well made, thanks again

Purchased in December 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,500.00.

Kim M.

Kim M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still going strong

Just wanted to let you know that our swing purchased 2 years ago is still in perfect condition! We have 2 yoga swings and a 360 swing on ours - yoga swings are so strong ! Stood up to 5 teenage girls loitering around the set, and groups of 10 year old boys climbing all over it. Such a great investment ! Kids gravitate to it whenever we have friends over too. I jumped on line to look for new swings / attachments to by for this Christmas - wow amazing range you have now !

Purchased in December 2017 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,500.00.

Jomann16

Jomann16South East Queensland, QLD

Good size for older kids

Purchased in November 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,049.00.

Brad

BradGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Swing but incredibly painful to put together

Purchased in November 2019 for A$1,300.00.

Renay

RenayWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best Christmas present I ever bought.

I was reluctant to spend this kind of money on a swing set but I have not regretted it for a moment. The swing set is very sturdy and of superior quality to cheaper swing sets. The yoga swing in particular is a favorite with my son who has sensory issues. He lays in it for ages and it is very calming for him. He also loves the spinning motion of the 360 swing. Best Christmas present I ever bought the kids and it suits all ages.

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,100.00.

Nic

NicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent - Very Happy

I couldn't be happier with this swing set - we bought the medium set with a normal swing and nest swing and both are great and quality is excellent.
Delivery and assembly was also done swiftly and with absolutely no problems so we are very happy customers.

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,000.00.

The Foxes

The FoxesHunter Region, NSW

Service+

I was impressed with very personable service over the phone and emails including prompt action and easy solutions to my request. We are looking forward to a fun summer and no fights as we have all 3 kidletts covered with playtime options. I love that we can add as we go and they grow. Love the shade, love the clear instructions and detailed specifics covered online.
No doubt the neighbours and will want one as well, but hey that's an ongoing 3rd world problem, lol.

Purchased in August 2019 at online for A$1,350.00.

Mattchoo

MattchooSydney, NSW

Great swing. A pig to build.

Purchased in May 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,257.00.

KylieM

KylieMAU

Worst Customer Service

Not happy with this purchase have a rusty vuly trampoline i should have known better, less then 3 months old and there is rust on every pole where joined, cover has rust around the holes where you attach to frame, i have asked for a refund which is being refused so i will escalate this and contact Fair Trading as it's not durable, or look acceptable in apperance and finish.

Purchased in December 2018 at Vuly Play Physical store for A$1,051.00.

bronstar1Gippsland, VIC

Customer service? what customer service!

Purchased in December 2018 for A$1,051.00.

bronstar1

I love how most of the 5 star reviews were offered an "incentive" to post.

I would love it if they ever got around to delivering the missing parts of my swing set that the kids received from Santa nearly 2 months ago. Then I'll be able to review the product.

Purchased in December 2018.

Jac V

Jac VGippsland, VIC

Quality purchase!

Fantastic quality. Super easy to construct. Hours of fun for the kids (or a relaxing hideaway for adults in the yoga swing!). Will provide years of entertainment for our kids. Extremely happy with our purchase!

Purchased in October 2018 at Vuly Play Online store for A$950.00.

Dan

Dan

Good design but some quality issues

Andy Neudecker

Andy NeudeckerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super strong and kids love it!

Conmpared to other kids swingsets we had previously this is built so much better, stronger and we love the shade cloth that came with it. We bought 2 yoga swings with it and our kids love them. I would recommend this swingset to anyone as it goes beyond the 50kg weight limit of most other sets out there and is built to last. Assembly was a bit difficult as it is heavy but once it was up there was no looking back.

Purchased in October 2018 for A$799.00.

Charity anne mackie

Charity anne mackieWestern District, VIC

Awesome fun

Awesome fun! Nice and solid, easy to put together. Holds kids weight. All round fun for the family. Love that you can add different equipment and have a sun shade!

Purchased in October 2018 for A$1,416.88.

Lauren H

Lauren HCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing? Wish we found it sooner

My family LOVE the Vuly 360 swing set. It’s so versatile with all the attachments. We can adjust the swings to accomodate who comes to visit depending on their ages.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$1,500.00.

Best swing set ever!

We purchased the play set for our 8 year old son who has autism and it couldn’t be more perfect! He especially loves the yoga swing. The quality is amazing and it was relatively simple to put together.

Thanks Michelle :)

Brydz

BrydzCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

It has changed my kids

Santa got these awesome swings for my 5 kids for Xmas. I heard it was very easy to build. It is also very sturdy!
The kids have spent so much time out on the swings! Before that it was a struggle to get them to go outdoors. My 5yo wants to go and swing any chance he gets! Even before school this morning. We love the Vuly 360! Life changer here!

Vuly P.Vuly Play

That's awesome to hear! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can help with :)

Ben @ Vuly.

beccag

beccagAU

Kids are on it for hours every day

Lanaasked

360 Pro

Can you buy a replacement cubby house fabric to replace faded one? I couldn’t find one online.

Johnboy
Johnboy

Vuly replaced the faded tent as it as still within warranty and I received it just yesterday. My understanding is you can purchase the tents directly through Vuly.

Excellent thank you

Hi Lana,

Thank you for contacting us.

Could you please send an email with your details to reviews@vulyplay.com and I will see whats parts you need.

Cheers, Claire :)

Michaela M.

Michaela M.asked

360 Pro Large

Hi we have a 360 pro mini c3 with cubby that we are trying to put together. I need to put an end joiner in either side of the h frame but the don't fit. I've tried everything and it just doesn't work. It also doesn't line up to join the swim set portion - it's doing my head in. I've checked, all the pieces are the same dimension and I'm filling the instructions to the letter but considering putting two end joiners in the h frame is step one I'm not getting very far!!! Saying I'm Frustrated is me being polite.

S Tierney
S Tierney

We had the same issue with that part!!

Hello Michaela and S Tierney,

Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the delayed response!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you have been experiencing. If you are still needing assistance with your order, please send us an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number and I will organise for a representative to assist you further.

Alternatively, if you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Cheers, Claire @VulyPlay

Kiki

Kikiasked

360 Pro

Hi there,
We just bought a mini and the swing height does not seem to work for my kids. They swings adjust at either toddler height (too heigh) or 20cms off the ground (too low). The ropes prevent adjustment outside of this. Help.
Also, thinking this mini frame might not be for us- is there any way we can change out the legs to increase height to the Max frame?

sayurimomoko
sayurimomoko

Hi there I had the same issue. Try to half the top 2 arms by folding them and put both ends to the rings. I have managed to adjust to the right height by doing that.

Hello Kiki

Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the delayed response!

Cheers, Claire @VulyPlay