Vuly 360 Pro

Vuly 360 Pro (page 3 of 12)

Large, Medium, Small

coyotetk

coyotetkCanberra

So disappointed with quality, three items significantly fading within four weeks of use

Meg

MegMelbourne

Best Christmas present ever

We purchased the 360 medium swing set with the standard swing + yoga and tyre swings... My kids LOVE it and have spent countless hours playing on it together since Christmas morning. Through their laughter, chatter and squeals of delight we still hear them declare everyday that it is the 'best Christmas present ever!'. We are so very happy with our purchase.

Mel

MelHobart

So much fun!

My kids received this for Christmas and love it! It’s well made and well worth the money. We are already wanting to add more to it, although the 360 swing has been the biggest hit of all and has given them hours of fun. It was super easy to put together too!

Bec P

Bec PCasuarina

THINK TWICE BEFORE PURCHASING - NO QA TESTING - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

Very

VeryAdelaide

Vuly are shocking

I am still waiting for our pre Christmas swing delivery. I was emailed my receipt and delivery/tracking information. All of which including today still are invalid and unable to track my $2k purchase. Vuly after sales have been nothing but unhelpful and have only offering a full refund. Very nice offer on Christmas Eve to then find a replacement gift for our 3 children. I still can not believe the service I have experienced. I wouldn’t recommend this company under any circumstance.

Dave

Dave

excellent product and service - not up to the task

Our Kids love the 360, our ASD son is on it everyday, but its just not up to the task of everyday use. We have had the 360 swing replaced 3 times under warranty and its gone again, lasting about a year each time. So we are replacing the 360 with a standard vuly swing. There customer service has been fantastic and I hope they can sprt there quality issues out

Vuly P.Vuly Play

Ok product for a high price

The delivery took forever
difficult to set up
Nest swing is tiny
Normal seat is hard to get on
And baby seat doesn’t keep them contained well enough - my 5 year old fits in the baby seat.
Is fun once you are on it - but really no different to any other swing. Also the large size is huge!!! Once seats are interchangeable I would go the medium unless you have lots of kids.

Sandy123

Sandy123South East Queensland, QLD

Problem after problem after problem!

Vuly’s customer service fanstastic

Vuly have always done excellent customer service and have tried to accommodate where possible in any queries and concerns that people may have. There products are great and I definitly recommend. My trampoline is still in very good condition after having it now for over 5 years!!! Love the new products and ideas that Vuly produce.

Jules k

Jules kSydney

Lots of fun for backyard play days

When we have “nothing days” this is what we find the kids playing on. Very entertaining and engaging for miss 2 and 5! The 365 is a particular favourite for miss 5.
We purchased various swings and interchange them to keep them interested and engaged. We look forward to having the monkey bar option when it becomes available.

Liz B

Liz BMelbourne

Excellent! Great swing set!!!

I’ve got mine within a week of ordering and it’s fantastic

Crystal

CrystalSydney Surrounds, NSW

Can't wait for Christmas!

ShAk

ShAk

The boys are loving it.

Looks awesome when built with very strong & sturdy frames. Couldn't believe how quick it was to put together (didn't get a chance to crack a beer!). A great birthday present for our 2 boys (5 & 7 years) who absolutely love it. Well done Vuly, great job along with great customer service from Matt. Would highly recommend.

AD23

AD23Perth

Great addition to our Vuly trampoline

We purchased this product after having a great experience with the Vuly trampoline. The quality is outstanding, along with the design. The kids have had hours of fun on the products and I’d highly recommend them. We look forward to many more years with these products in out back yard

No other swing set can compare to vuly 360!

The Vuly 360 swing set is huge hit at my home and all visiting guests ask me where I found the swing set and I direct them to you guys.
So much fun. My back yard is a small backyard yet I still managed to fit the large swing set easily. It is a very sturdy solid set. I've ordered a vuly trampoline.

Fun in the sun (shade)

What a cool swing set! It’s so nice to see a swing set with a difference that is great at entertaining the kids! It has an option for everyone, I especially like the shade such a simple idea! Would recommend for sure! So simple to sit down and order what suits your family!

So much fun, the kids love it!

The Vuly 360 Pro is loved by my kids. We have the large with 360 swing, yoga swing and normal swing. I often find my kids out on it together and all their friends want to come over to play on it too. Their favourite game at the moment is to sit in the yoga swing and be turned around and around then released to unwind. It's sturdy construction and large size will see them playing on it well into their teens. Their older siblings in their 20's have tried it when visiting. I love that it won't blow away in windy weather and that the lawnmower fits under it with ease. Five stars all round.

Older kids dream!

My daughters 7yo & 11yo had long grown out of the regular swing and cubby. We really wanted to re ignite the passion of outdoor play! 360 innovation was really appealing and turned out to be the perfect choice! Great entertainment for older kids encourages creativity and burns lots of excess energy. Our garden is the go to place for nieghbours!!

Keeps kids entertained for hours!!

Couldn’t have picked a better swing set for our 1,7&8 year old. Even my partner and I have had some fun playing on it. Caters for all ages and will last forever with how strong and sturd it is!! Vuly is our choice and will always be now that they’ve showed us how amazing they are! Even there customer services is amazing and delivery so fast!!

Grandchildren love it .

I bought two sets for our grandchildren and they love it. Our granddaughters and grandsons all enjoy the 360 Pro swing and yoga swing. I made a number of phone calls before making my decision and the people i spoke to on the phone were very helpful and polite. The order was proccessed quickly and the delivery was very fast.

Lanaasked

360 Pro

Can you buy a replacement cubby house fabric to replace faded one? I couldn’t find one online.

Johnboy
Johnboy

Vuly replaced the faded tent as it as still within warranty and I received it just yesterday. My understanding is you can purchase the tents directly through Vuly.

Excellent thank you

Hi Lana,

Thank you for contacting us.

Could you please send an email with your details to reviews@vulyplay.com and I will see whats parts you need.

Cheers, Claire :)

Michaela M.

Michaela M.asked

360 Pro Large

Hi we have a 360 pro mini c3 with cubby that we are trying to put together. I need to put an end joiner in either side of the h frame but the don't fit. I've tried everything and it just doesn't work. It also doesn't line up to join the swim set portion - it's doing my head in. I've checked, all the pieces are the same dimension and I'm filling the instructions to the letter but considering putting two end joiners in the h frame is step one I'm not getting very far!!! Saying I'm Frustrated is me being polite.

S Tierney
S Tierney

We had the same issue with that part!!

Hello Michaela and S Tierney,

Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the delayed response!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you have been experiencing. If you are still needing assistance with your order, please send us an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number and I will organise for a representative to assist you further.

Alternatively, if you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Cheers, Claire @VulyPlay

Kiki

Kikiasked

360 Pro

Hi there,
We just bought a mini and the swing height does not seem to work for my kids. They swings adjust at either toddler height (too heigh) or 20cms off the ground (too low). The ropes prevent adjustment outside of this. Help.
Also, thinking this mini frame might not be for us- is there any way we can change out the legs to increase height to the Max frame?

sayurimomoko
sayurimomoko

Hi there I had the same issue. Try to half the top 2 arms by folding them and put both ends to the rings. I have managed to adjust to the right height by doing that.

Hello Kiki

Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the delayed response!

Cheers, Claire @VulyPlay