Vuly 360 Pro

Vuly 360 Pro (page 4 of 12)

Large, Medium, Small

AngelF

AngelF

Kids are outside all the time

This swing set is brilliant. I love the quality, style, and variety it provides. It was very easy to put together. My 11 and 6 year olds both love it. My 3 month old also loves having a gentle swing in the yoga swing. I'm looking forward to the baby swing release.

Amanda

Amanda

Great quality

We purchased this for our 7 year old daughter and she just loves it. It feels very sturdy, was reasonably easy to put together and I feel like it will really last. I am impressed with the quality of the build. It's very heavy and just feels like a quality product. The only downside I found was the net swing was really small. We ended up going to Bunnings and purchasing their large one for $99 and we are using that. I was disappointed in the size of the Vuly one. I thought for the price we paid they would supply a large one. But overall we are very happy with it and would definitely recommend it.

Amy R

Amy RMelbourne

This has been a life saver for us.

Both my boys has ASD and ADD they were destroying my furniture by jumping and climbing. I brought this and set it up in their toy room so they can swing and spin all day long. And they have loved it. This swing has changed their behaviour and made our house hold so much calmer.

Excellent quality

We purchased this swing set for our son that is on the Autism spectrum. He absolutely loves spinning in the yoga hammock and enjoys relaxing in it when he needs to feel calm. We also purchased the cob web swing which is fun for him to use & allows him to use his social skills to share with his sister. Both attachments are strong and easily interchangeable. The swing set was delivered quickly and in perfect condition.

Older kids are outside on the 360

The larger higher frame is great for older teens who are outside on the 360 instead of PlayStation. The younger one loves the yoga swing and will lay in it to swing gently.

Kids have requested the cargo net for Xmas to add to our swing. I love that it has a shade cloth that attaches- a necessity in north qld.

It is very study and came with very long anchors to secure it to the ground.

Overall very impressed with this swing set

Jean

Mrs G

Mrs G

Perfect fit and function

We selected the medium Vuly swing set after a lot of research as a therapy tool for our son with Cerebral Palsy and Sensory Processing Disorder. He practically lives on the Nest Swing and the Yoga swing is fabulous when he needs some even swinging with pressure. We absolutely love this swing. It’s got all the right things for us and we couldn’t be happier

Clodagh

ClodaghMOUNT SYLVIA

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY CHILDREN!!!

ELECTRONIC DEVICES BE GONE!!! My daughter is an only child and not only is this product amazing quality but she spends hours entertaining herself outside now. Halle especially loves the Yoga swing where she role plays and transports herself into different worlds of play and imagination. My friends say I spent too much however have no fear when you experience the joy fun and the other world this brings your kids to its value is PRICELESS!!! AMAZING PRODUCT!!!

Amazing ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Absolutely 100% worth every cent spent on this swing set. My kids spend hours outside playing on thier swing but it's not Not just for the children. I also love spending time just laying and swinging in the hammock swing myself. Best money spent. Very well made and great quality.

Kids absolutely love the different options, they never get board with it and it is the envy of all t

We absolutely love our vuly and don’t know how we lived without it. The many attachment options give the kids variety so they don’t get board. It is the perfect way to get the kids outside and they love been the envy of all their friends. We look forward to seeing future attachments when they become available. Ordering was easy, despatch as delivery were very prompt. 10/10 from us. Thank you

Jolene

JoleneMelbourne

Solid & sturdy

There’s nothing flimsy about this swing set. It’s solid, sturdy, made with quality materials. Great for the backyard. We bought the large which is huge & will entertain all the kids from young till older. The weight limit also means some adults will be able to hop on & enjoy it with the kids.

We love it

This incredible swing is fun for our whole family. Perfect for children with sensory needs, adhd, and the big kid in us all. The yoga swing is my personal favourite and my daughter is practicing her self taught acrobatics. My son is loving the skateboard and two youngest boys LOVE sharing the best. Now the entire community come to play in our back yard. Hands down best purchase we have made for our children. It's strong delivery was lightening fast even living in a remote area. Highly recommend. Just say YES and buy one today!

Perfect Backyard Companion

My Parents (Grandparents) were wanting a perfect gift for my little girl
Something that is enjoyable, safe, and durable.
After a Google search and some research i found the Vuly 360, it looked very solid/stable and simple to put together and modify.
we placed the order and within a week it was at our door step. it took 2 of us just under 30min to have the whole thing set up and ready for action.
its a beautiful play set for the little ones with rounded edges and safe attachments, we couldn't be happier with our purchase and looking forward to buying some of the extra accessories to keep changing the setup and having endless fun on the Vuly 360

Kay

KayBrisbane

Kids Love The Vuly 360!

Super impressed by the quality of the frame. Sturdy, solid and made to last. Kids ages from 4-8 and each are able to enjoy the 360. Versatile as we can change the attachments so the kids never get bored. Very happy with our purchase and would recommend for anyone looking for a new swing set.

tiredlady

tiredlady

Lifesaver and one of the best purchases EVER!

I have 3 boys aged 5 and under who obviously have boundless energy and love to be outdoors. This swing set has brought us hours of fun, excitement, exercise and a great excuse to get outside and away from the screen. With it's super sturdy and quality construction my eldest loves the yoga swing and have bought an extra one as it is a favorite. The 360 swing is the coolest and the basketball hoop adds extra fun. Cannot fault it and would definitely recommend it!

Danielle D

Danielle DKorumburra

Love it my deaf/blind son cant get on it enough

Brilliant products brilliant service love this brand fantastic would recommend to everyone and have already recommended it very safe for my deaf blind child and my other kids Thankyou vuly for such fantastic service and without delays very happy customer, I was called promptly and products were dispatched very quick love vuly

Vuly P.Vuly Play

Dan

DanMelbourne

Brilliant!

We bought the 360, yoga swing & standard swing. The kids haven't gotten off it since setting it up. Even our 13 year old who has found a new favourite place to read in the yoga swing. Construction is very solid and putting it together was relatively simple. The instructions were clear and easy to follow. Highly recommended!!

Joe

JoeMelbourne

Well built

Well built and solid. Secured soundly into the ground with the screw pegs which haven’t moved since we put it together 4 months ago.
Perfect for our 13 year son and 2 younger sisters
Our son,who has special needs, uses it daily and it hasn’t skipped a beat.
Certainly seems more durable than the previous swing we purchased which fell apart within 2 years

Katie

KatieIngham

Cirque de Vuly

Strong, easy to assemble and caters for all ages, heights and abilities, as well as parents with an inner-kid! Perfect for North Queensland back yards and the relentless sun! I’d recommend investing in this one swing set, knowing it can grow with your family. Customer service was friendly, efficient and knowledgeable.

Linda R

Linda RSydney

Keeps the kids entertained for hours

The Vuly 360 pro is a next level swingset. With the options available, it has something for boys and girls. My daughters favourite is the hammock swing and the surf board swing is so much fun. It will keep the kids entertained for hours, as well as the adults. Definitely a winner at our house!

My kids love it.

My 2 kids with ASD love it. It’s great for there body’s and improves muscle strength. They love the swinging action which also relaxes there bodies when they need it. My husband and I highly recommend it to any parents out there who wants to keep there kids physically active. It’s also a highlight when any other kids come over to play.

Lanaasked

360 Pro

Can you buy a replacement cubby house fabric to replace faded one? I couldn’t find one online.

Johnboy
Johnboy

Vuly replaced the faded tent as it as still within warranty and I received it just yesterday. My understanding is you can purchase the tents directly through Vuly.

Excellent thank you

Hi Lana,

Thank you for contacting us.

Could you please send an email with your details to reviews@vulyplay.com and I will see whats parts you need.

Cheers, Claire :)

Michaela M.

Michaela M.asked

360 Pro Large

Hi we have a 360 pro mini c3 with cubby that we are trying to put together. I need to put an end joiner in either side of the h frame but the don't fit. I've tried everything and it just doesn't work. It also doesn't line up to join the swim set portion - it's doing my head in. I've checked, all the pieces are the same dimension and I'm filling the instructions to the letter but considering putting two end joiners in the h frame is step one I'm not getting very far!!! Saying I'm Frustrated is me being polite.

S Tierney
S Tierney

We had the same issue with that part!!

Hello Michaela and S Tierney,

Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the delayed response!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you have been experiencing. If you are still needing assistance with your order, please send us an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number and I will organise for a representative to assist you further.

Alternatively, if you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Cheers, Claire @VulyPlay

Kiki

Kikiasked

360 Pro

Hi there,
We just bought a mini and the swing height does not seem to work for my kids. They swings adjust at either toddler height (too heigh) or 20cms off the ground (too low). The ropes prevent adjustment outside of this. Help.
Also, thinking this mini frame might not be for us- is there any way we can change out the legs to increase height to the Max frame?

sayurimomoko
sayurimomoko

Hi there I had the same issue. Try to half the top 2 arms by folding them and put both ends to the rings. I have managed to adjust to the right height by doing that.

Hello Kiki

Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the delayed response!

Cheers, Claire @VulyPlay