67%22%11%

3.0

Olesya
OlesyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC15 posts

Did I mention I love it?

Wasn't sure if I said enough how much I love this bed, so I've decided to make new review with new photos, because there are sooo many possibilities and options to decorate and use this bed!! But, mostly important, my kid actually sleeps there!!!
Goodbye bloody cot!!! Show details
Lyn
LynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC11 posts

High quality and lots of fun for kids and adults alike

Heavy duty and solid bed frame. All parts are included and every component (bed frame and canvas cover) fitted perfectly. I'm impressed with the overall design. It is a heavy bed but it can be taken apart when necessary. It took us around 4hrs to build and only required 2 persons when we were putting up the roof. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
One unhappy customer
One unhappy customer15 posts
  Fair Incentive

My grand child’s special place

Yes the bed takes a little longer to assemble but that’s part of the excitement of setting up a bed like this. Finally she wants to sleep in her bed. Show details ·  1
Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our family loves it

Our family loves this bed. It is a lot of fun for story time of a night, using the canvas as a tent to tell stories. It is very stable for the girls to climb on and sleep in. We can use it for indoor camping events. High quality and great warranty period. Assembling was not easy, but not difficult either. Show details ·  1
Lupe08
Lupe08Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

My toddler loves it

The bed is stable and comfy enough that even I or my partner fall asleep in it during story time. Although assembly was super difficult as the parts didn’t exactly match up and it’s so heavy. I’ve had a double bunk bed before and this was way more complex and heavier than I thought it would be. The material tent doesn’t quite sit on it comfortably. The bed isn’t as symmetrical as I would like it to be but it’s fun and strong enough for my toddler to climb on and “camp” in. Show details
kevin.kirby84
kevin.kirby84South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great Product

The bed is easy enough to assemble. It is slightly painful that the screws need to be removed from every single bracket and switched due to the length of them. The bed, when assembled doesn’t look nearly as good as the advertised image. Think fast food advertisements and it will be the same if you visit the Vuly showroom. The measurements aren’t quite right.

At the end of it all, the kids LOVE it regardless. It is good quality and am happy with the purchase, I would just prefer if the measurements of the material were more accurate. Show details ·  1

Shan T.
Shan T.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Fun bed for toddler

My toddler loves his new bed. He loves climbing and swinging on it. It’s a very cool bed. I wish I had one as a kid. The only reason why I’m not giving it 5 stars is assembling it almost broke me. The instructions won’t clear and the parts aren’t labelled. I think they need an instruction video so you can follow along. Show reply
Brendan C.
Brendan C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Not clean enough

Very strong like an outdoor play equipment which is great however it if is dirty and stained all over. I’ve got them to send a replacement box but even that wasn’t good enough. Red rust all over the house. Show details
DaniB