4.1

• Ease of Assembly
Gina B.

Gina B.Southwest, VIC

So disappointed.

I ordered the lift 2 XL as a surprise for my three young children. I had organised an assembly person for when the kids were at school. One hour in he discovered one pipe was faulty and he was unable to continue. We contacted the supplier who initiated a warranty replacement with Vuly. It has taken them three days to dispatch this item. They have not been at all apologetic nor remotely able to understand my concerns. The surprise was ruined for my children. They will not allow me to return the item. I have huge doubts over the remaining parts yet to be unboxed. The quality of the product and the customer service do not live up to the hype, I regret this purchase.

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,300.00.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Looking for Trampolines?

Read the reviews for Vuly Thunder

Ad
Kbk86

Kbk86Victoria

Poor Quality and Poor Customer Service

Purchased a brand new Vuly Lift 2 trampoline and the product arrived damaged. No real help offered from the company about the poor product received. The brand new mat is already fraying in the stitching in sections, there are scratches all over the poles and three of the poles were bent when we received the product.

The no-zip entrance seems like a good idea but it is actually very hard to get in and out of and my 15month tries to get out herself which is dangerous. On other trampolines with zips she doesn't look for the exit like she does on this design.

Wouldn't recommend this product. Definitely not worth the price tag.

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,400.00.

Vuly P.Vuly Play
Al B

Al BPerth

Poor quality, early failure of accessories

Purchased the trampoline 8 months ago, and only erected it 4 months ago.
The shade cover ripped and perished 2 months after erecting it.
. When contacted about the quality of the product, I was told that it only has a 3 month warranty because it was free with the trampoline

3 month warranty for "free" items... simply means that the company has no faith in the longevity of its products, and implies that money is more important than customer loyalty.
Not a good way to sell your product.

I will be sure to spread my experience.

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,200.00.

Vuly P.Vuly Play