Listing monitored by Vuly Play

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Eugene He
Eugene HeSydney, NSW

Good product and Kids love it

• +6Thumbnail

Purchased in March 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,149.00.

Donna
DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer service did not receive in time for Christmas

Purchased in November 2019 at Vuly Play for $1,100.00.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)

Asishna Q
Asishna QPerth, WA

Best purchase!

I have twins (3 years old) and this has been the best purchase for them and me. I chose the vuly due to the safety features. I especially love the over lap in the netting where you enter or exit the trampoline so i know they won't accidently fall out. The netting and spring padding is great quatily, the power coated frame finish means it can be outside in all weather conditions and the cover provides extra shade. My twins use this all day even snacking on it or resting on it. It is super sttong and supports alot of weight. Also comes with a tent that goes all the way around the sides and this is occasionally used for pretend camping.
I love this trampoline. Definitely worth it and I highly recommend it.

Purchased in December 2018 at Austwest outdoors for $1,044.00.

Tara R.
Tara R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great trampoline and great company!

We received our Vuly Lift 2 trampoline last week and love it! Its a gift for our 3 year old daughter and she is so happy with it! We found it really easy to assemble and appreciate all the effort Vuly has made to make their company very reputable. We also had such great experience with the customer service. Thank you!

Purchased in October 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $979.00.

Rita
RitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best addition to our new home!

My kids love racing home to jump on their trampoline! They don’t just use it for jumping and bouncing but also for dancing, inventing fun games and resting while looking into the clouds.
Was very easy to install with two people (90min). Vuly also threw in a shade cover, Bluetooth speaker and free delivery!
Only wish the protective padding came in colors other than blue or yellow. Also, a ladder is not included and costs an extra $75 not including delivery.

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $899.00.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
LXM
LXMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disappointed

Purchased in October 2019.

Lulu
LuluGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic quality. My kids love it.

We purchased the Vuly Lift 2 for my daughters and we love it. Only concern is that it didn’t come with any stairs to access the tramp so my 3 year old can’t get in and out on her own. Does it have stairs?

Purchased in September 2019.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Don’t hesitate - you won’t regret it!

Our 7yr old son has special needs & sensory sensitivities. We needed to replace our cheaper department store brand trampoline and considered a Vuly.
The various “accessories” that can be added was the main attraction so that we could cater for all of our kids. Basketball hoop and tent being next on the list.
Hands down, it has been best purchase for our household.
Screen time after school has reduced and cousins and extended family don’t want to leave when they visit!
Used not only by the kids but the adults in our family - the shade cover means you can jump on the warmer days which is a bonus.
It’s solid, sturdy, used daily and I highly recommend the investment!

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,000.00.

EPIC CHRISTMAS FAIL

Vuly P.Vuly Play

Megs
MegsBrisbane

Kids love it

We love our new Vuly! It’s very strong and stable, but still lovely to look at with the nice black powdered coating. Our boys are quite young but it is easy for them to climb the ladder and I don’t have to let them in and out all the time (like our last zipper tramp). They also have the basketball hoop and it has become a fun competition to see how many baskets they can make, we all have a go shooting from inside and outside too.

Love this product!

This is the best thing we could have brought our son! Not only does he love jumping and playing on his new trampoline, but he also takes his books outside and lays down to read while his little sister enjoys a gentle bounce! A fun way to get the homework done!

Patrick Harrison
Patrick Harrison

Has all the features we wanted

We compared a lot of Trampolines and Vuly Lift 2 had all the features we wanted for a good price. The safety features are excellent with the side netting, padding etc. The main point that separates it from competitors was the sun shade that wraps down the sides (competitor is a disk on top, so not very effective). As a health scientist we now know that the damage to your skin early in life is the biggest risk factor for skin cancer. Due to 150 kg weight rating my daughter and I can happily have fun in there together which makes her really happy. Customer service is excellent.

happy customer
happy customerMelbourne

Happy Vuly Customer

We purchased a Lift 2 for our sons (5 & 2) to replace a cheaper brand one and it has been awesome. The customer service (Taylah) was really helpful over the phone when ordering. Freight was faster than expected to a regional area. It took just over an hour to assemble and was really easy to follow the assembly videos on their website. We also received the free sun shade basketball ring and mister free and purchased the ladder and skirt. It looks amazing! The skirt stops our 2 year old running underneath and getting hurt and therefore is irreplaceable. The trampoline itself feels super sturdy even when there’s a few kids on there together. Definitely recommend to everyone!

Well built product, a lifetime of fun

Having read many and heard a few first hand reviews - all positive - about Vuly tramps I bought one for my three year old.
Prompt postage, well packaged, excellent build quality, I am sure my little one years will get years and years of fun out of it. So far no regrets and would happily recommend to others.

Absolutely amazing

Service was so great, follow up phone calls and easy online ordering/payment. Delivery as expected, and so easy to assemble, I managed it all myself within an hour. The free gift of the basketball hoop is amazing value and that little extra touch to make it a fantastic deal.
Can’t get my son off it now, thankfully my couch has been saved from the constant jumping!

Anthony Lindsay
Anthony Lindsayasked
Lift 2 Medium

Hi all, tried out the Lift 2 at the Vuly showroom and boy is it noisy, very squeaky with each jump. Was assured that this would not be the case with a new one, but just wanted to check. Has anybody experienced this? Thanks.

Hi Tony,

Thank you for taking the time to ask this question.

The Lift 2 in our showroom has been up for a couple of years and is used regularly, so that is why it has started to squeak.

We will be taking this demo model down and selling it at a discounted rate. A new Lift 2 trampoline will be installed for the showroom which will not sound like this one.

We recommend to anyone that is experiencing noise issues with their trampoline (caused from old age) to use WD 40 on the joints. This will help to decrease the noise as it is caused by the metal rubbing together when being used.

Should you have any other questions or if you are interested in buying a new, or demo model, please feel free to contact our friendly sales team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire :)