Part of Vuly Lift 2 4.4

86% · 254 · 14%

ghostyisover90000
ghostyisover90000South East Queensland, QLD
  Medium

Sick of replacing the springs

Was excited to have this trampoline as jumping is the stim that helps my child. But now it's rotting iñ the backyard after having multie springs and mats replaced. They got sick of springs breaking. I have replaced all springs at least 3 times and am sick of that. Ive reached out for help a few times and havent had a reply. It's level. Only a kids using it. I have given up with replacing the springs, yes there's replacements but why do I continually have to replace parts when its used as it should??? Show details
Chas
ChasMELBOURNE21 posts

Great so far

We just got ours delivered. It was fairly easy to assemble and the kids are absolutely thrilled.
I love that they offer free delivery and we got the tent with it. Show details ·  1
Eugene He
Eugene HeSydney, NSW3 posts
  • +5Thumbnail
Donna
DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
Asishna Q
Asishna QPerth, WA14 posts

Best purchase!

I have twins (3 years old) and this has been the best purchase for them and me. I chose the vuly due to the safety features. I especially love the over lap in the netting where you enter or exit the trampoline so i know they won't accidently fall out. The netting and spring padding is great quatily, the power coated frame finish means it can be outside in all weather conditions and the cover provides extra shade. My twins use this all day even snacking on it or resting on it. It is super sttong and supports alot of weight. Also comes with a tent that goes all the way around the sides and this is occasionally used for pretend camping.
I love this trampoline. Definitely worth it and I highly recommend it. Show details ·  1
Tara R.
Tara R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Medium

Great trampoline and great company!

We received our Vuly Lift 2 trampoline last week and love it! Its a gift for our 3 year old daughter and she is so happy with it! We found it really easy to assemble and appreciate all the effort Vuly has made to make their company very reputable. We also had such great experience with the customer service. Thank you! Show details ·  1
Rita
RitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Medium

Best addition to our new home!

My kids love racing home to jump on their trampoline! They don’t just use it for jumping and bouncing but also for dancing, inventing fun games and resting while looking into the clouds.
Was very easy to install with two people (90min). Vuly also threw in a shade cover, Bluetooth speaker and free delivery!
Only wish the protective padding came in colors other than blue or yellow. Also, a ladder is not included and costs an extra $75 not including delivery. Show details ·  1
LXM
LXMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Lulu
LuluGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Medium

Fantastic quality. My kids love it

We purchased the Vuly Lift 2 for my daughters and we love it. Only concern is that it didn’t come with any stairs to access the tramp so my 3 year old can’t get in and out on her own. Does it have stairs? Show details ·  1
TeeVee
TeeVee
  Fair Incentive Medium

Don’t hesitate - you won’t regret it!

Our 7yr old son has special needs & sensory sensitivities. We needed to replace our cheaper department store brand trampoline and considered a Vuly.
The various “accessories” that can be added was the main attraction so that we could cater for all of our kids. Basketball hoop and tent being next on the list.
Hands down, it has been best purchase for our household.
Screen time after school has reduced and cousins and extended family don’t want to leave when they visit!
Used not only by the kids but the adults in our family - the shade cover means you can jump on the warmer days which is a bonus.
It’s solid, sturdy, used daily and I highly recommend the investment! Show details ·  1
VEW
VEW3 posts
Megs
MegsBrisbane

Kids love it

We love our new Vuly! It’s very strong and stable, but still lovely to look at with the nice black powdered coating. Our boys are quite young but it is easy for them to climb the ladder and I don’t have to let them in and out all the time (like our last zipper tramp). They also have the basketball hoop and it has become a fun competition to see how many baskets they can make, we all have a go shooting from inside and outside too.

Sarah B
Sarah B

Love this product!

This is the best thing we could have brought our son! Not only does he love jumping and playing on his new trampoline, but he also takes his books outside and lays down to read while his little sister enjoys a gentle bounce! A fun way to get the homework done!

Patrick Harrison
Patrick Harrison2 posts
  Verified Medium

Has all the features we wanted

We compared a lot of Trampolines and Vuly Lift 2 had all the features we wanted for a good price. The safety features are excellent with the side netting, padding etc. The main point that separates it from competitors was the sun shade that wraps down the sides (competitor is a disk on top, so not very effective). As a health scientist we now know that the damage to your skin early in life is the biggest risk factor for skin cancer. Due to 150 kg weight rating my daughter and I can happily have fun in there together which makes her really happy. Customer service is excellent.

happy customer
happy customerMelbourne3 posts

Happy Vuly Customer

We purchased a Lift 2 for our sons (5 & 2) to replace a cheaper brand one and it has been awesome. The customer service (Taylah) was really helpful over the phone when ordering. Freight was faster than expected to a regional area. It took just over an hour to assemble and was really easy to follow the assembly videos on their website. We also received the free sun shade basketball ring and mister free and purchased the ladder and skirt. It looks amazing! The skirt stops our 2 year old running underneath and getting hurt and therefore is irreplaceable. The trampoline itself feels super sturdy even when there’s a few kids on there together. Definitely recommend to everyone!