Vuly Lift 2 Medium

See the Best Trampolines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Don’t hesitate - you won’t regret it!

Our 7yr old son has special needs & sensory sensitivities. We needed to replace our cheaper department store brand trampoline and considered a Vuly.
The various “accessories” that can be added was the main attraction so that we could cater for all of our kids. Basketball hoop and tent being next on the list.
Hands down, it has been best purchase for our household.
Screen time after school has reduced and cousins and extended family don’t want to leave when they visit!
Used not only by the kids but the adults in our family - the shade cover means you can jump on the warmer days which is a bonus.
It’s solid, sturdy, used daily and I highly recommend the investment!

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,000.00.

Safety
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)

EPIC CHRISTMAS FAIL

I’ve got so many complaints about my Vuly experience that I’m going to do a summary up front:
1. Impossible to get hold of the Customer Service Team and they never return calls (even the Customer Service Manager)
2. Shipment didn’t turn up for Christmas despite ordering in time
3. Promises not kept re delivery before New Year
4. Inadequate compensation (I mean ridiculous given the drama)

More specifically: We ordered a Vuly Lift 2 online on 6 December. At the time we called Vuly to ensure we’d met the cut off and we were assured we would receive the trampoline in time for Christmas. A few days after payment was processed, we received an email saying our order had been shipped and it would arrive between 13 – 17 December.
We eagerly waited delivery, but by 17 December it hadn’t arrived. The tracking number we were given didn’t work, so we contacted Vuly who told us the package had been given to another freight company but was on its way. Over the next few days we contacted Vuly several times. Each time we were told it was coming and would be there before Christmas.
By Friday 21 December we were getting very concerned, so we called once more. We were told it would arrive on Christmas Eve. All day Christmas Eve I stayed home waiting for the package and calling Vuly who told us it was coming. Finally, at 3.45 pm we were told that it wouldn’t come but we could pick it up if we could make it to Preston by 5 (just under an hour’s drive in reasonable traffic!). We were picking up the keys to go when the phone rang and the “Customer Experience Manager” (as he called himself) was on the phone apologising. He said the package wouldn’t arrive and that the store in Preston was closed, so there was no way we would get the trampoline in time for Christmas. We were, understandably, disappointed. He said he would ensure the trampoline was delivered by New Years, and offered us a few hundered dollars off as compensation or a mix of money back and accessories. We had been unsure about a skirt for the trampoline, so said perhaps we’d like the skirt and some cash back and he suggested we take some time to think about it.
We contacted him on his direct line and advised that we’d thought about what we wanted, and he just never got back to us. Multiple calls to his direct line went unanswered. Multiple calls to the sales line went unanswered. New Years came and went and we still had no trampoline.
Finally in the new year I called and pressed 3 to speak to the wholesale team after several other failed attempts to get through to the customer service team. They put me through to the “Customer Experience Manager” and, once again, my message went unanswered. On 4 January I called and, once again, pressed 3 to speak to the wholesale team. I spoke to a lovely man who said he’d try and fix the situation by re-dispatching from the warehouse (why this wasn’t done by the service team earlier I’ll never know). I asked about compensation and he said that he could give us the skirt and some other accessories. I said we’d talked about cash back but he said he wasn’t able to organise that. He tried to speak to someone in customer service but even he couldn’t get an answer. In the end, I accepted completely inadequate compensation (in the form of accessories we didn’t want or need) just so they could get on and ship the trampoline and we could be done with the whole process.
The trampoline finally arrived on 14 January. To be fair, it does seem to be good quality – but after the experience we had there’s no way I could recommend Vuly to anyone. They have no visibility over their logistics process, and are so hard to get hold off that I can honestly say it’s not worth the effort. There are other brands out there that are comparable – and if they’ve got better customer service I’d definitely recommend you go elsewhere.

Hello Vew, Thank you for the taking the time to provide feedback from your recent experience with Vuly! We're very sorry to hear about the experience you've had with your Vuly. Being a toy company, we do value all customer feedback and would like to help you out in getting the trampoline delivered. I've sent you a PM regarding this, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could please take the time to reply back with your details so we can get in contact with you. Once again, we do apologies greatly for the inconvenience this has caused. We look forward to hearing from you! :) Kind Regards, Denaya @VulyPlayJust to update the public - Vuly contacted me to ask for my contact details so that they could call and discuss the issues set out in my review. I responded and provided my details but, surprise surprise, 2 months later and I still haven't heard from them. Don't get my wrong, my kids love the trampoline, and I'm pretty happy with the product itself - but I'd seriously hesitate to buy another one based on their shocking customer service. If you read this Vuly - feel free to call any time!

Kids love it

We love our new Vuly! It’s very strong and stable, but still lovely to look at with the nice black powdered coating. Our boys are quite young but it is easy for them to climb the ladder and I don’t have to let them in and out all the time (like our last zipper tramp). They also have the basketball hoop and it has become a fun competition to see how many baskets they can make, we all have a go shooting from inside and outside too.

Love this product!

This is the best thing we could have brought our son! Not only does he love jumping and playing on his new trampoline, but he also takes his books outside and lays down to read while his little sister enjoys a gentle bounce! A fun way to get the homework done!

Has all the features we wanted

We compared a lot of Trampolines and Vuly Lift 2 had all the features we wanted for a good price. The safety features are excellent with the side netting, padding etc. The main point that separates it from competitors was the sun shade that wraps down the sides (competitor is a disk on top, so not very effective). As a health scientist we now know that the damage to your skin early in life is the biggest risk factor for skin cancer. Due to 150 kg weight rating my daughter and I can happily have fun in there together which makes her really happy. Customer service is excellent.

Happy Vuly Customer

We purchased a Lift 2 for our sons (5 & 2) to replace a cheaper brand one and it has been awesome. The customer service (Taylah) was really helpful over the phone when ordering. Freight was faster than expected to a regional area. It took just over an hour to assemble and was really easy to follow the assembly videos on their website. We also received the free sun shade basketball ring and mister free and purchased the ladder and skirt. It looks amazing! The skirt stops our 2 year old running underneath and getting hurt and therefore is irreplaceable. The trampoline itself feels super sturdy even when there’s a few kids on there together. Definitely recommend to everyone!

Well built product, a lifetime of fun

Having read many and heard a few first hand reviews - all positive - about Vuly tramps I bought one for my three year old.
Prompt postage, well packaged, excellent build quality, I am sure my little one years will get years and years of fun out of it. So far no regrets and would happily recommend to others.

Absolutely amazing

Service was so great, follow up phone calls and easy online ordering/payment. Delivery as expected, and so easy to assemble, I managed it all myself within an hour. The free gift of the basketball hoop is amazing value and that little extra touch to make it a fantastic deal.
Can’t get my son off it now, thankfully my couch has been saved from the constant jumping!

I'm so glad i bought a vuly

I'm so glad I bought the tramp my 2 year old loves it and it entertains her all day plus her mum loves it also. There is about 2-3 on the trampoline at times I find it safe and stable but I wish it had a zip lock at the entrance sometimes I like to put her on while I hang clothes on the line and sometimes she hopes out and yells for me that she wants to hop down.

Perfect Trampoline Kids loved it

We bought Medium Lift 2 trampoline few weeks ago. We have 3 kids (9,6,2 year old) and they love it to jump together. And it is very safe and sound specially for little ones. Even sometimes I join them. Very nice jump on Lift 2. I will recommend Vully Lift 2 to everyone...

Great addition to the backyard!

The Vuly Lift 2 trampoline has been a great addition to our backyard! Our 3 year old loves jumping around and spending time on the trampoline. Its been hours of entertainment. The Vuly Lift 2 is a very sturdy, quality design and relatively straightforward to assemble. The shade cover has been brilliant, especially for the QLD sun.

My kids and my husband and I absolutely LOVE it

Children. 2 and 6 months. My husband and 2 year old or both the kids and one of us. Definately the best technology used. Extremely stable. So happy with our purchase. Love the ladder aswell my 2 year old can climb up and down on his own. Thank you so much VULY

Stop thinking about it and just do it!

I thought about buying a trampoline for about a year before I did it and I shouldn’t have waited! My 4 year loves the Vuly Lift 2 and it is a great way to burn off her excessive energy. I looked at more expensive brands and models but finally decided on this one and I don’t regret it. It is strong, stable and safe. Would definitely recommend.

Exactly what I was after

I was looking for a trampoline that would be safe or my 3 chosen between the ages of 3-6 and the vuly was exactly what I was after . It’s more safe and stable than previous trampolines especially when there is more then one jumping ! I love go the net is on the inside to so the kids can’t jump on the springs. I am more then satisfied with the product and the customer service that comes with it :)

A fun backyard again!

My 3 kids (11,8,7) are absolutely over the moon with their Vuly trampoline. Fantastic from ordering, the speed of the delivery and the lovely gentleman that installed for us, making my life easier :)
Can’t recommend Vuly enough! Kids haven’t stopped jumping. Love how safe it is and the basketball hoop is a huge hit.
Thank you Vuly for making our backyard fun again!!!

Best investment for our daughter!

Our 6 year old daughter has been out bouncing on her stunning Vuly since the day we assembled it. It have been great for helping her relax after a busy day and endless entertainment when her friends come to play. I am confident that she is safe to be out there without us watching like hawks, as the design and construction of this trampoline is second to none. Delivery was fast and it has been excellent value for money- you all need to get one!

A Fabulous trampoline

I purchased the Lift trampoline for my 9 year old son. It’s so sturdy, has a great bounce and is well designed. Highly recommend, I am extremely happy with the purchase. Its very high off the ground so if you have young children I would recommend buying the ladder to go with it.

Great build!

Great build, easy to put together.
My Girls love it (11 & 8) will have sleepover during summer with the top cover on. It's very safe for them to use.
Great customer service, fast delivery and follow up.
I can't fault anything fromt this buy over the net.
Thank you. E

This is perfect! The quality is outstanding compared with others on the market, well worth the price

My children aged 4 and 2 love our Vuly lift 2 trampoline!
Both my kids are generally on it at the same time and my husband and I take turns with the kids! It probably could hold all 4 of us however we don't want to risk it though definitely more kids could go on it

Best purchase ever

I did a lot of research before purchasing a trampoline and after trialling a vuly at a friends house we decided to go with the medium ultra 2. It is the perfect size for my kids and has resulted in a lot more outdoor play and less screen time. Definitely recommend purchasing the ladder also if you have little ones so they can get in and out independently.