Vuly Lift 2

Vuly Lift 2 (page 2 of 4)

Medium, Large, Extra Large

• Child (12 - 18) (5)

Kbk86

Kbk86Victoria

Poor Quality and Poor Customer Service

Purchased a brand new Vuly Lift 2 trampoline and the product arrived damaged. No real help offered from the company about the poor product received. The brand new mat is already fraying in the stitching in sections, there are scratches all over the poles and three of the poles were bent when we received the product.

The no-zip entrance seems like a good idea but it is actually very hard to get in and out of and my 15month tries to get out herself which is dangerous. On other trampolines with zips she doesn't look for the exit like she does on this design.

Wouldn't recommend this product. Definitely not worth the price tag.

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,400.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)

Al B

Al BPerth

Poor quality, early failure of accessories

Purchased the trampoline 8 months ago, and only erected it 4 months ago.
The shade cover ripped and perished 2 months after erecting it.
. When contacted about the quality of the product, I was told that it only has a 3 month warranty because it was free with the trampoline

3 month warranty for "free" items... simply means that the company has no faith in the longevity of its products, and implies that money is more important than customer loyalty.
Not a good way to sell your product.

I will be sure to spread my experience.

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,200.00.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)
Nat Wyatt

Nat WyattNortheast, VIC

It gets plenty of use daily!

Children 2, 4 and 6
3 people at once are usually on it but it has had up to 10.
It's extremely safe and stable and feel comfortable with the quality of it.

Purchased in November 2018 for $1,200.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Vuly PlayVuly Play

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Great product

Love our Vuly. It Is very stable, used mostly by our 2 teenagers. The sun cover stops the mat from becoming too hot. Would highly recommend to any trampoline buyers.

Purchased in November 2018.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (12 - 18)

Best Christmas present!

Great product, my little one (2 years) loves the 'bounce' . Good size for an adult and child, or several children. Very safe and we love the shade cover, gives great sun protection.

Purchased in October 2018.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)

EPIC CHRISTMAS FAIL

Katie

KatieMoss Vale

Great but customer service is very poor

Purchased Vuly Lift 2 for Christmas, trampoline is great but have been trying to contact Vuly to purchase some addition accessories and re shade which doesn’t appear to fit properly. We have sent numerous emails and left messages to call and have not received any response. Extremely poor customer service.

The perfect gift

The trampoline was easy to erect and feels solid in construction - mummy has tested it! Can’t wait for the hours of laughs it will give our two girls (4,2). I’m sure it will feature in many childhood memories - the ultimate gift that keeps on giving. Thank you Vuly

Amy T

Amy TSpalding

We love our new trampoline!

My 3 year old son loves this trampoline. He has friends, cousins, parents and even grandparents on there with him, often a few at a time. It is super stable and the anchors have held it down through storms where others blew away. I love the zipless entry on the net & the images for jumping on. My husband says it was simple to put together. It was delivered it great time and service staff were very helpful. I would definitely buy this trampoline again.

Summer Lovin

Kids love the new trampoline, always out the back jumping. It truly has been a great addition to our family x o

Megs

MegsBrisbane

Kids love it

We love our new Vuly! It’s very strong and stable, but still lovely to look at with the nice black powdered coating. Our boys are quite young but it is easy for them to climb the ladder and I don’t have to let them in and out all the time (like our last zipper tramp). They also have the basketball hoop and it has become a fun competition to see how many baskets they can make, we all have a go shooting from inside and outside too.

Safe and Enjoyable Game for the whole family

Absolutely happy with our Vuly. Found it very safe and it provides many hours of entertainment. Bought it for our 2 years old twins but even the parents and friends can enjoy it.

ShazVictoria

Uncontactable by phone and BE AWARE of “FREE” delivery service!

The whole Vuly experience has been a nightmare!
Not only are Vuly uncontactable by phone - you leave a “voicemail” and good luck to anyone if you get a call back - they also use the WORST delivery service, and we are still missing 2 boxes which the delivery company have pretty much wiped their hands of (also uncontactable)
So here we have a trampoline that we cannot assemble, and our kids never got in time for Xmas.
$1400 later and no Xmas present for kids.
I just want my money back and will happily send back the half trampoline.
Can we PLEASE be refunded.

Chantelle

ChantellePerth

The kids are loving their trampoline.

This is a really safe and fun trampoline. The kids are really enjoying bouncing to exhaustion. It was easy enough to put together as long as you follow the instructions. (maybe have a woman on hand for this task

Love this product!

This is the best thing we could have brought our son! Not only does he love jumping and playing on his new trampoline, but he also takes his books outside and lays down to read while his little sister enjoys a gentle bounce! A fun way to get the homework done!

seanieboy

seanieboy

Our third Vuly trampoline and we love it

Our two children aged 10 and 12 play all the time on the Vuly 2 whether dancing, jumping, jiving to music; shooting hoops inside and outside of the trampoline; playing stories with the pictures on the mat; or our visiting children which is a lot, we love the Vuly 2. We usually limit young kids to 3 on a time with a roster system going. We have had Vuly before but sold them as we moved interstate and further north in Queensland. We highly recommend this product as it sturdy, safe and so much fun.

Patrick Harrison

Patrick Harrison

Has all the features we wanted

We compared a lot of Trampolines and Vuly Lift 2 had all the features we wanted for a good price. The safety features are excellent with the side netting, padding etc. The main point that separates it from competitors was the sun shade that wraps down the sides (competitor is a disk on top, so not very effective). As a health scientist we now know that the damage to your skin early in life is the biggest risk factor for skin cancer. Due to 150 kg weight rating my daughter and I can happily have fun in there together which makes her really happy. Customer service is excellent.

happy customer

happy customerMelbourne

Happy Vuly Customer

We purchased a Lift 2 for our sons (5 & 2) to replace a cheaper brand one and it has been awesome. The customer service (Taylah) was really helpful over the phone when ordering. Freight was faster than expected to a regional area. It took just over an hour to assemble and was really easy to follow the assembly videos on their website. We also received the free sun shade basketball ring and mister free and purchased the ladder and skirt. It looks amazing! The skirt stops our 2 year old running underneath and getting hurt and therefore is irreplaceable. The trampoline itself feels super sturdy even when there’s a few kids on there together. Definitely recommend to everyone!

Well built product, a lifetime of fun

Having read many and heard a few first hand reviews - all positive - about Vuly tramps I bought one for my three year old.
Prompt postage, well packaged, excellent build quality, I am sure my little one years will get years and years of fun out of it. So far no regrets and would happily recommend to others.

Absolutely amazing

Service was so great, follow up phone calls and easy online ordering/payment. Delivery as expected, and so easy to assemble, I managed it all myself within an hour. The free gift of the basketball hoop is amazing value and that little extra touch to make it a fantastic deal.
Can’t get my son off it now, thankfully my couch has been saved from the constant jumping!