3Vuly Lift 2

Vuly Play   DM
Katie
KatieMoss Vale
  Verified Extra Large

Great but customer service is very poor

Purchased Vuly Lift 2 for Christmas, trampoline is great but have been trying to contact Vuly to purchase some addition accessories and re shade which doesn’t appear to fit properly. We have sent numerous emails and left messages to call and have not received any response. Extremely poor customer service.

Show reply

KLU
KLU

The perfect gift

The trampoline was easy to erect and feels solid in construction - mummy has tested it! Can’t wait for the hours of laughs it will give our two girls (4,2). I’m sure it will feature in many childhood memories - the ultimate gift that keeps on giving. Thank you Vuly

Amy T
Amy TSpalding2 posts
  Verified Large

We love our new trampoline!

My 3 year old son loves this trampoline. He has friends, cousins, parents and even grandparents on there with him, often a few at a time. It is super stable and the anchors have held it down through storms where others blew away. I love the zipless entry on the net & the images for jumping on. My husband says it was simple to put together. It was delivered it great time and service staff were very helpful. I would definitely buy this trampoline again.

Glenn
Glenn

Summer Lovin

Kids love the new trampoline, always out the back jumping. It truly has been a great addition to our family x o

Megs
MegsBrisbane

Kids love it

We love our new Vuly! It’s very strong and stable, but still lovely to look at with the nice black powdered coating. Our boys are quite young but it is easy for them to climb the ladder and I don’t have to let them in and out all the time (like our last zipper tramp). They also have the basketball hoop and it has become a fun competition to see how many baskets they can make, we all have a go shooting from inside and outside too.

Eszter
Eszter
  Lift 2

Safe and Enjoyable Game for the whole family

Absolutely happy with our Vuly. Found it very safe and it provides many hours of entertainment. Bought it for our 2 years old twins but even the parents and friends can enjoy it.

Shaz
ShazVictoria8 posts
  Large

Uncontactable by phone and BE AWARE of “FREE” delivery service!

The whole Vuly experience has been a nightmare!

Not only are Vuly uncontactable by phone - you leave a “voicemail” and good luck to anyone if you get a call back - they also use the WORST delivery service, and we are still missing 2 boxes which the delivery company have pretty much wiped their hands of (also uncontactable)

So here we have a trampoline that we cannot assemble, and our kids never got in time for Xmas.

$1400 later and no Xmas present for kids.

I just want my money back and will happily send back the half trampoline.

Can we PLEASE be refunded.

Vuly Play
Vuly Play   DM
Chantelle
ChantellePerth6 posts
  Large

The kids are loving their trampoline

This is a really safe and fun trampoline. The kids are really enjoying bouncing to exhaustion. It was easy enough to put together as long as you follow the instructions. (maybe have a woman on hand for this task

Sarah B
Sarah B

Love this product!

This is the best thing we could have brought our son! Not only does he love jumping and playing on his new trampoline, but he also takes his books outside and lays down to read while his little sister enjoys a gentle bounce! A fun way to get the homework done!

seanieboy
seanieboy2 posts
  Large

Our third Vuly trampoline and we love it

Our two children aged 10 and 12 play all the time on the Vuly 2 whether dancing, jumping, jiving to music; shooting hoops inside and outside of the trampoline; playing stories with the pictures on the mat; or our visiting children which is a lot, we love the Vuly 2. We usually limit young kids to 3 on a time with a roster system going. We have had Vuly before but sold them as we moved interstate and further north in Queensland. We highly recommend this product as it sturdy, safe and so much fun.

Patrick Harrison
Patrick Harrison2 posts
  Verified Medium

Has all the features we wanted

We compared a lot of Trampolines and Vuly Lift 2 had all the features we wanted for a good price. The safety features are excellent with the side netting, padding etc. The main point that separates it from competitors was the sun shade that wraps down the sides (competitor is a disk on top, so not very effective). As a health scientist we now know that the damage to your skin early in life is the biggest risk factor for skin cancer. Due to 150 kg weight rating my daughter and I can happily have fun in there together which makes her really happy. Customer service is excellent.

happy customer
happy customerMelbourne3 posts

Happy Vuly Customer

We purchased a Lift 2 for our sons (5 & 2) to replace a cheaper brand one and it has been awesome. The customer service (Taylah) was really helpful over the phone when ordering. Freight was faster than expected to a regional area. It took just over an hour to assemble and was really easy to follow the assembly videos on their website. We also received the free sun shade basketball ring and mister free and purchased the ladder and skirt. It looks amazing! The skirt stops our 2 year old running underneath and getting hurt and therefore is irreplaceable. The trampoline itself feels super sturdy even when there’s a few kids on there together. Definitely recommend to everyone!

HJS
HJS
  Verified Medium

Well built product, a lifetime of fun

Having read many and heard a few first hand reviews - all positive - about Vuly tramps I bought one for my three year old.

Prompt postage, well packaged, excellent build quality, I am sure my little one years will get years and years of fun out of it. So far no regrets and would happily recommend to others.

Jacqui
Jacqui

Absolutely amazing

Service was so great, follow up phone calls and easy online ordering/payment. Delivery as expected, and so easy to assemble, I managed it all myself within an hour. The free gift of the basketball hoop is amazing value and that little extra touch to make it a fantastic deal.

Can’t get my son off it now, thankfully my couch has been saved from the constant jumping!

Janelle
Janelle
  Medium

I'm so glad i bought a vuly

I'm so glad I bought the tramp my 2 year old loves it and it entertains her all day plus her mum loves it also. There is about 2-3 on the trampoline at times I find it safe and stable but I wish it had a zip lock at the entrance sometimes I like to put her on while I hang clothes on the line and sometimes she hopes out and yells for me that she wants to hop down.

Boyd Lenne
Boyd LenneCairns

Envy of the neighborhood

I bought the XL lift 2 for my 2 and 5 year old, to see their childhood years out. Easy to put together. They love the pics on the mat, and we play a game with it... "jump to a picture of something that flies, jump to a picture of something from outer space etc.."

Now all the young kids in the neighborhood are visiting our daughters to hang out and play. Everybody is happy, and because its a reputable brand, I know the kids will get a good childhood out of it.

Flo
FloTownsville2 posts

So glad we upgraded

We recently gave our old Vuly to friends as our girls have grown a bit over the last 6 years. We were very excited when our new Lift 2 arrived! It was super easy and quick to set up, and ever since the girls spend most afternoons ‘working out’. The shade was a nice extra and helps on those hot Queensland days. We would highly recommend this trampoline!

BTW Our old Vuly was still in top condition despite moving with us all across Australia (including a stint in Darwin)

Jag
JagAintree

Perfect Trampoline Kids loved it

We bought Medium Lift 2 trampoline few weeks ago. We have 3 kids (9,6,2 year old) and they love it to jump together. And it is very safe and sound specially for little ones. Even sometimes I join them. Very nice jump on Lift 2. I will recommend Vully Lift 2 to everyone...

Meg
MegBrisbane
  Verified Medium

Great addition to the backyard!

The Vuly Lift 2 trampoline has been a great addition to our backyard! Our 3 year old loves jumping around and spending time on the trampoline. Its been hours of entertainment. The Vuly Lift 2 is a very sturdy, quality design and relatively straightforward to assemble. The shade cover has been brilliant, especially for the QLD sun.

Kirsty
KirstyNortheast, VIC2 posts

Why did we wait so long

We ordered online, simple and easy. Our amazing trampoline arrived quickly after ordering it. So easy to put together (no devorce needed). Can’t keep the kids off it, we don’t see them. The extra bounce enables both kids to really up their game and start doing more tricks, summersaults, backflips, every thing. Our nine and ten year old love it. Thanks so much for a great product.

Holly
HollyNewcastle2 posts

My kids and my husband and I absolutely LOVE it

Children. 2 and 6 months. My husband and 2 year old or both the kids and one of us. Definately the best technology used. Extremely stable. So happy with our purchase. Love the ladder aswell my 2 year old can climb up and down on his own. Thank you so much VULY

Vic
Vic
  Verified Large

Hours of fun! Our daughter loves her new trampoline!

Our 4 year old daughter loves playing on this with all her friends! It is safe, and very stable, and looks good.

Thanks Vuly! Friendly & prompt customer service too.

We love our new trampoline, it has already resulted in hours of fun and entertainment. Mum & dad enjoy a bounce too!

Lil
Lil
  Medium

Stop thinking about it and just do it!

I thought about buying a trampoline for about a year before I did it and I shouldn’t have waited! My 4 year loves the Vuly Lift 2 and it is a great way to burn off her excessive energy. I looked at more expensive brands and models but finally decided on this one and I don’t regret it. It is strong, stable and safe. Would definitely recommend.

Michele
MichelePerth2 posts

Awesome

Love this trampoline, minimal swearing putting it together - in fact it was very easy! Great quality and looks amaxing. Kids ((10 and 12 yo) are loving it. The only challenge is that it’s difficult for 1 person to move it. We have thick grass and it’s sturdy legs make it hard to drag across the lawn. We love the brand and are already thinking we will invest in the swing set for Xmas!

Rebecca Porter
Rebecca Porter

Exactly what I was after

I was looking for a trampoline that would be safe or my 3 chosen between the ages of 3-6 and the vuly was exactly what I was after . It’s more safe and stable than previous trampolines especially when there is more then one jumping ! I love go the net is on the inside to so the kids can’t jump on the springs. I am more then satisfied with the product and the customer service that comes with it :)

Elisha
Elisha

Family favourite

Best tramopline ever purchased, bets cheaper brands by far. I purchased the extra large so the whole family could fun together. We all love the shade cover as we live in central queesland and the sprinkler just makes it so much more fun. We love the stability of the frame and the net is by far the strongest i have seen. The safety pads are reversible which really is beneficial to prevent the mats from deteriorating. All over so inlove with this trampoline.

Bron
Bron

A fun backyard again!

My 3 kids (11,8,7) are absolutely over the moon with their Vuly trampoline. Fantastic from ordering, the speed of the delivery and the lovely gentleman that installed for us, making my life easier :)

Can’t recommend Vuly enough! Kids haven’t stopped jumping. Love how safe it is and the basketball hoop is a huge hit.

Thank you Vuly for making our backyard fun again!!!

Jon
Jon

Love it

Kids think it’s awesome. So glad we got it for them and it was very straight forward to put together! We love sitting back and watching our two kids playing together on it. Basket ball hoop is a must have! Very well built. We would very much recommend vuly products!

Shivs
ShivsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  Verified Medium

Best investment for our daughter!

Our 6 year old daughter has been out bouncing on her stunning Vuly since the day we assembled it. It have been great for helping her relax after a busy day and endless entertainment when her friends come to play. I am confident that she is safe to be out there without us watching like hawks, as the design and construction of this trampoline is second to none. Delivery was fast and it has been excellent value for money- you all need to get one!

JazzyB
JazzyB

A Fabulous trampoline

I purchased the Lift trampoline for my 9 year old son. It’s so sturdy, has a great bounce and is well designed. Highly recommend, I am extremely happy with the purchase. Its very high off the ground so if you have young children I would recommend buying the ladder to go with it.

Emma
Emma

Great build!

Great build, easy to put together.

My Girls love it (11 & 8) will have sleepover during summer with the top cover on. It's very safe for them to use.

Great customer service, fast delivery and follow up.

I can't fault anything fromt this buy over the net.

Thank you. E

Kaylee
Kaylee
  Large

Best money we have spent

We have 2 very active little kids 6 years and 2 years that absolutely love this! We live in rual QLD so the shade is an absolute life saver. We have bought a cheaper trampoline a couple of year ago and was a complete waste of money wish we had got the Vuly sooner.

Karen H
Karen H
  Extra Large

Kids love it

My 6 and 7 year old love the new trampoline. From day one they were off the video game and outside jumping and shooting hoops. I asembled the tramp by myself in one afternoon. I cannot find anything on the whole trampoline they could hurt themselves on. Very happy with the purchase.

Deb
Deb

The ultimate life saver

The lift 2 is incredible. I have 4 kids ages 2-8 and it has supplied endless hours of entertainment. I had four 8yo boys over the other day and they loved having the space to all jump together.

This trampoline is stable and I always feel confident when my kids are playing on it.

CASS
CASSSydney2 posts
  Medium

This is perfect! The quality is outstanding compared with others on the market, well worth the price

My children aged 4 and 2 love our Vuly lift 2 trampoline!

Both my kids are generally on it at the same time and my husband and I take turns with the kids! It probably could hold all 4 of us however we don't want to risk it though definitely more kids could go on it

Karly R
Karly RTownsville

Best purchase ever

I did a lot of research before purchasing a trampoline and after trialling a vuly at a friends house we decided to go with the medium ultra 2. It is the perfect size for my kids and has resulted in a lot more outdoor play and less screen time. Definitely recommend purchasing the ladder also if you have little ones so they can get in and out independently.