Vuly Lift 2

Vuly Lift 2 (page 2 of 3)

Extra Large, Large and Medium

See the Best Trampolines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Happy Vuly Customer

We purchased a Lift 2 for our sons (5 & 2) to replace a cheaper brand one and it has been awesome. The customer service (Taylah) was really helpful over the phone when ordering. Freight was faster than expected to a regional area. It took just over an hour to assemble and was really easy to follow the assembly videos on their website. We also received the free sun shade basketball ring and mister free and purchased the ladder and skirt. It looks amazing! The skirt stops our 2 year old running underneath and getting hurt and therefore is irreplaceable. The trampoline itself feels super sturdy even when there’s a few kids on there together. Definitely recommend to everyone!

Well built product, a lifetime of fun

Having read many and heard a few first hand reviews - all positive - about Vuly tramps I bought one for my three year old.
Prompt postage, well packaged, excellent build quality, I am sure my little one years will get years and years of fun out of it. So far no regrets and would happily recommend to others.

Absolutely amazing

Service was so great, follow up phone calls and easy online ordering/payment. Delivery as expected, and so easy to assemble, I managed it all myself within an hour. The free gift of the basketball hoop is amazing value and that little extra touch to make it a fantastic deal.
Can’t get my son off it now, thankfully my couch has been saved from the constant jumping!

I'm so glad i bought a vuly

I'm so glad I bought the tramp my 2 year old loves it and it entertains her all day plus her mum loves it also. There is about 2-3 on the trampoline at times I find it safe and stable but I wish it had a zip lock at the entrance sometimes I like to put her on while I hang clothes on the line and sometimes she hopes out and yells for me that she wants to hop down.

Envy of the neighborhood

I bought the XL lift 2 for my 2 and 5 year old, to see their childhood years out. Easy to put together. They love the pics on the mat, and we play a game with it... "jump to a picture of something that flies, jump to a picture of something from outer space etc.."
Now all the young kids in the neighborhood are visiting our daughters to hang out and play. Everybody is happy, and because its a reputable brand, I know the kids will get a good childhood out of it.

So glad we upgraded

We recently gave our old Vuly to friends as our girls have grown a bit over the last 6 years. We were very excited when our new Lift 2 arrived! It was super easy and quick to set up, and ever since the girls spend most afternoons ‘working out’. The shade was a nice extra and helps on those hot Queensland days. We would highly recommend this trampoline!

BTW Our old Vuly was still in top condition despite moving with us all across Australia (including a stint in Darwin)

Perfect Trampoline Kids loved it

We bought Medium Lift 2 trampoline few weeks ago. We have 3 kids (9,6,2 year old) and they love it to jump together. And it is very safe and sound specially for little ones. Even sometimes I join them. Very nice jump on Lift 2. I will recommend Vully Lift 2 to everyone...

Great addition to the backyard!

The Vuly Lift 2 trampoline has been a great addition to our backyard! Our 3 year old loves jumping around and spending time on the trampoline. Its been hours of entertainment. The Vuly Lift 2 is a very sturdy, quality design and relatively straightforward to assemble. The shade cover has been brilliant, especially for the QLD sun.

Why did we wait so long

We ordered online, simple and easy. Our amazing trampoline arrived quickly after ordering it. So easy to put together (no devorce needed). Can’t keep the kids off it, we don’t see them. The extra bounce enables both kids to really up their game and start doing more tricks, summersaults, backflips, every thing. Our nine and ten year old love it. Thanks so much for a great product.

My kids and my husband and I absolutely LOVE it

Children. 2 and 6 months. My husband and 2 year old or both the kids and one of us. Definately the best technology used. Extremely stable. So happy with our purchase. Love the ladder aswell my 2 year old can climb up and down on his own. Thank you so much VULY

Hours of fun! Our daughter loves her new trampoline!

Our 4 year old daughter loves playing on this with all her friends! It is safe, and very stable, and looks good.
Thanks Vuly! Friendly & prompt customer service too.
We love our new trampoline, it has already resulted in hours of fun and entertainment. Mum & dad enjoy a bounce too!

Stop thinking about it and just do it!

I thought about buying a trampoline for about a year before I did it and I shouldn’t have waited! My 4 year loves the Vuly Lift 2 and it is a great way to burn off her excessive energy. I looked at more expensive brands and models but finally decided on this one and I don’t regret it. It is strong, stable and safe. Would definitely recommend.

Awesome

Love this trampoline, minimal swearing putting it together - in fact it was very easy! Great quality and looks amaxing. Kids ((10 and 12 yo) are loving it. The only challenge is that it’s difficult for 1 person to move it. We have thick grass and it’s sturdy legs make it hard to drag across the lawn. We love the brand and are already thinking we will invest in the swing set for Xmas!

Exactly what I was after

I was looking for a trampoline that would be safe or my 3 chosen between the ages of 3-6 and the vuly was exactly what I was after . It’s more safe and stable than previous trampolines especially when there is more then one jumping ! I love go the net is on the inside to so the kids can’t jump on the springs. I am more then satisfied with the product and the customer service that comes with it :)

Family favourite

Best tramopline ever purchased, bets cheaper brands by far. I purchased the extra large so the whole family could fun together. We all love the shade cover as we live in central queesland and the sprinkler just makes it so much more fun. We love the stability of the frame and the net is by far the strongest i have seen. The safety pads are reversible which really is beneficial to prevent the mats from deteriorating. All over so inlove with this trampoline.

A fun backyard again!

My 3 kids (11,8,7) are absolutely over the moon with their Vuly trampoline. Fantastic from ordering, the speed of the delivery and the lovely gentleman that installed for us, making my life easier :)
Can’t recommend Vuly enough! Kids haven’t stopped jumping. Love how safe it is and the basketball hoop is a huge hit.
Thank you Vuly for making our backyard fun again!!!

Love it

Kids think it’s awesome. So glad we got it for them and it was very straight forward to put together! We love sitting back and watching our two kids playing together on it. Basket ball hoop is a must have! Very well built. We would very much recommend vuly products!

Best investment for our daughter!

Our 6 year old daughter has been out bouncing on her stunning Vuly since the day we assembled it. It have been great for helping her relax after a busy day and endless entertainment when her friends come to play. I am confident that she is safe to be out there without us watching like hawks, as the design and construction of this trampoline is second to none. Delivery was fast and it has been excellent value for money- you all need to get one!

A Fabulous trampoline

I purchased the Lift trampoline for my 9 year old son. It’s so sturdy, has a great bounce and is well designed. Highly recommend, I am extremely happy with the purchase. Its very high off the ground so if you have young children I would recommend buying the ladder to go with it.

Great build!

Great build, easy to put together.
My Girls love it (11 & 8) will have sleepover during summer with the top cover on. It's very safe for them to use.
Great customer service, fast delivery and follow up.
I can't fault anything fromt this buy over the net.
Thank you. E