Vuly Lift 2

Vuly Lift 2 (page 3 of 3)

Medium, Large, Extra Large

4.5

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Why did we wait so long

We ordered online, simple and easy. Our amazing trampoline arrived quickly after ordering it. So easy to put together (no devorce needed). Can’t keep the kids off it, we don’t see them. The extra bounce enables both kids to really up their game and start doing more tricks, summersaults, backflips, every thing. Our nine and ten year old love it. Thanks so much for a great product.

Holly

HollyNewcastle

My kids and my husband and I absolutely LOVE it

Children. 2 and 6 months. My husband and 2 year old or both the kids and one of us. Definately the best technology used. Extremely stable. So happy with our purchase. Love the ladder aswell my 2 year old can climb up and down on his own. Thank you so much VULY

Hours of fun! Our daughter loves her new trampoline!

Our 4 year old daughter loves playing on this with all her friends! It is safe, and very stable, and looks good.
Thanks Vuly! Friendly & prompt customer service too.
We love our new trampoline, it has already resulted in hours of fun and entertainment. Mum & dad enjoy a bounce too!

Find out how Vuly Lift 2 compares to other Trampolines

Stop thinking about it and just do it!

I thought about buying a trampoline for about a year before I did it and I shouldn’t have waited! My 4 year loves the Vuly Lift 2 and it is a great way to burn off her excessive energy. I looked at more expensive brands and models but finally decided on this one and I don’t regret it. It is strong, stable and safe. Would definitely recommend.

Michele

MichelePerth

Awesome

Love this trampoline, minimal swearing putting it together - in fact it was very easy! Great quality and looks amaxing. Kids ((10 and 12 yo) are loving it. The only challenge is that it’s difficult for 1 person to move it. We have thick grass and it’s sturdy legs make it hard to drag across the lawn. We love the brand and are already thinking we will invest in the swing set for Xmas!

Exactly what I was after

I was looking for a trampoline that would be safe or my 3 chosen between the ages of 3-6 and the vuly was exactly what I was after . It’s more safe and stable than previous trampolines especially when there is more then one jumping ! I love go the net is on the inside to so the kids can’t jump on the springs. I am more then satisfied with the product and the customer service that comes with it :)

Family favourite

Best tramopline ever purchased, bets cheaper brands by far. I purchased the extra large so the whole family could fun together. We all love the shade cover as we live in central queesland and the sprinkler just makes it so much more fun. We love the stability of the frame and the net is by far the strongest i have seen. The safety pads are reversible which really is beneficial to prevent the mats from deteriorating. All over so inlove with this trampoline.

A fun backyard again!

My 3 kids (11,8,7) are absolutely over the moon with their Vuly trampoline. Fantastic from ordering, the speed of the delivery and the lovely gentleman that installed for us, making my life easier :)
Can’t recommend Vuly enough! Kids haven’t stopped jumping. Love how safe it is and the basketball hoop is a huge hit.
Thank you Vuly for making our backyard fun again!!!

Love it

Kids think it’s awesome. So glad we got it for them and it was very straight forward to put together! We love sitting back and watching our two kids playing together on it. Basket ball hoop is a must have! Very well built. We would very much recommend vuly products!

Find out how Vuly Lift 2 compares to other Trampolines

Best investment for our daughter!

Our 6 year old daughter has been out bouncing on her stunning Vuly since the day we assembled it. It have been great for helping her relax after a busy day and endless entertainment when her friends come to play. I am confident that she is safe to be out there without us watching like hawks, as the design and construction of this trampoline is second to none. Delivery was fast and it has been excellent value for money- you all need to get one!

A Fabulous trampoline

I purchased the Lift trampoline for my 9 year old son. It’s so sturdy, has a great bounce and is well designed. Highly recommend, I am extremely happy with the purchase. Its very high off the ground so if you have young children I would recommend buying the ladder to go with it.

Great build!

Great build, easy to put together.
My Girls love it (11 & 8) will have sleepover during summer with the top cover on. It's very safe for them to use.
Great customer service, fast delivery and follow up.
I can't fault anything fromt this buy over the net.
Thank you. E

Ad

Best money we have spent

We have 2 very active little kids 6 years and 2 years that absolutely love this! We live in rual QLD so the shade is an absolute life saver. We have bought a cheaper trampoline a couple of year ago and was a complete waste of money wish we had got the Vuly sooner.

Kids love it

My 6 and 7 year old love the new trampoline. From day one they were off the video game and outside jumping and shooting hoops. I asembled the tramp by myself in one afternoon. I cannot find anything on the whole trampoline they could hurt themselves on. Very happy with the purchase.

The ultimate life saver

The lift 2 is incredible. I have 4 kids ages 2-8 and it has supplied endless hours of entertainment. I had four 8yo boys over the other day and they loved having the space to all jump together.
This trampoline is stable and I always feel confident when my kids are playing on it.

CASS

CASSSydney

This is perfect! The quality is outstanding compared with others on the market, well worth the price

My children aged 4 and 2 love our Vuly lift 2 trampoline!
Both my kids are generally on it at the same time and my husband and I take turns with the kids! It probably could hold all 4 of us however we don't want to risk it though definitely more kids could go on it

Karly R

Karly RTownsville

Best purchase ever

I did a lot of research before purchasing a trampoline and after trialling a vuly at a friends house we decided to go with the medium ultra 2. It is the perfect size for my kids and has resulted in a lot more outdoor play and less screen time. Definitely recommend purchasing the ladder also if you have little ones so they can get in and out independently.

Mike W.

Mike W.asked

Lift 2

Hi, I have been looking through your website and cannot see a list of supplied parts with the Vuly2. Does the ladder come included with the standard product? Or do you need to purchase this as an accessory?

Thanks, Mike

Anthony Lindsay

No, the ladder is not included, as we found out. It’s an ‘optional accessory’, but little ones can’t get in without it.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for contacting us.

The ladder does not come with the trampoline, it is an optional accessory and can be purchased for $75.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Cassasked

Lift 2

Hi would the tent set and shade cover for a lift 2 fit the lift?

Hi Cass,

Thank you for contacting us.

Lift 2 products are compatible with the Lift Trampoline, so the Lift 2 tent would fit the Lift Trampoline.

Cheers, Claire

Cass

Awesome!! Thank you so very much for your help Claire :)

Anthony Lindsayasked

Lift 2 Medium

Hi all, tried out the Lift 2 at the Vuly showroom and boy is it noisy, very squeaky with each jump. Was assured that this would not be the case with a new one, but just wanted to check. Has anybody experienced this? Thanks.

Hi Tony,

Thank you for taking the time to ask this question.

The Lift 2 in our showroom has been up for a couple of years and is used regularly, so that is why it has started to squeak.

We will be taking this demo model down and selling it at a discounted rate. A new Lift 2 trampoline will be installed for the showroom which will not sound like this one.

We recommend to anyone that is experiencing noise issues with their trampoline (caused from old age) to use WD 40 on the joints. This will help to decrease the noise as it is caused by the metal rubbing together when being used.

Should you have any other questions or if you are interested in buying a new, or demo model, please feel free to contact our friendly sales team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire :)

Price (RRP) $1,049.00$1,249.00$1,449.00
ShapeRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count63 springs72 springs90 springs