Vuly Lift 2

Vuly Lift 2 (page 2 of 3)

Medium, Large, Extra Large
Listing monitored by Vuly Play

4.5
  • Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Best Christmas present!

Great product, my little one (2 years) loves the 'bounce' . Good size for an adult and child, or several children. Very safe and we love the shade cover, gives great sun protection.

Purchased in October 2018.

Katie
KatieMoss Vale

Great but customer service is very poor

Purchased Vuly Lift 2 for Christmas, trampoline is great but have been trying to contact Vuly to purchase some addition accessories and re shade which doesn’t appear to fit properly. We have sent numerous emails and left messages to call and have not received any response. Extremely poor customer service.

Vuly P.Vuly Play

The perfect gift

The trampoline was easy to erect and feels solid in construction - mummy has tested it! Can’t wait for the hours of laughs it will give our two girls (4,2). I’m sure it will feature in many childhood memories - the ultimate gift that keeps on giving. Thank you Vuly

Amy T
Amy TSpalding

We love our new trampoline!

My 3 year old son loves this trampoline. He has friends, cousins, parents and even grandparents on there with him, often a few at a time. It is super stable and the anchors have held it down through storms where others blew away. I love the zipless entry on the net & the images for jumping on. My husband says it was simple to put together. It was delivered it great time and service staff were very helpful. I would definitely buy this trampoline again.

Summer Lovin

Kids love the new trampoline, always out the back jumping. It truly has been a great addition to our family x o

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Megs
MegsBrisbane

Kids love it

We love our new Vuly! It’s very strong and stable, but still lovely to look at with the nice black powdered coating. Our boys are quite young but it is easy for them to climb the ladder and I don’t have to let them in and out all the time (like our last zipper tramp). They also have the basketball hoop and it has become a fun competition to see how many baskets they can make, we all have a go shooting from inside and outside too.

Safe and Enjoyable Game for the whole family

Absolutely happy with our Vuly. Found it very safe and it provides many hours of entertainment. Bought it for our 2 years old twins but even the parents and friends can enjoy it.

Chantelle
ChantellePerth

The kids are loving their trampoline.

This is a really safe and fun trampoline. The kids are really enjoying bouncing to exhaustion. It was easy enough to put together as long as you follow the instructions. (maybe have a woman on hand for this task

Love this product!

This is the best thing we could have brought our son! Not only does he love jumping and playing on his new trampoline, but he also takes his books outside and lays down to read while his little sister enjoys a gentle bounce! A fun way to get the homework done!

seanieboy
seanieboy

Our third Vuly trampoline and we love it

Our two children aged 10 and 12 play all the time on the Vuly 2 whether dancing, jumping, jiving to music; shooting hoops inside and outside of the trampoline; playing stories with the pictures on the mat; or our visiting children which is a lot, we love the Vuly 2. We usually limit young kids to 3 on a time with a roster system going. We have had Vuly before but sold them as we moved interstate and further north in Queensland. We highly recommend this product as it sturdy, safe and so much fun.

Patrick Harrison
Patrick Harrison

Has all the features we wanted

We compared a lot of Trampolines and Vuly Lift 2 had all the features we wanted for a good price. The safety features are excellent with the side netting, padding etc. The main point that separates it from competitors was the sun shade that wraps down the sides (competitor is a disk on top, so not very effective). As a health scientist we now know that the damage to your skin early in life is the biggest risk factor for skin cancer. Due to 150 kg weight rating my daughter and I can happily have fun in there together which makes her really happy. Customer service is excellent.

happy customer
happy customerMelbourne

Happy Vuly Customer

We purchased a Lift 2 for our sons (5 & 2) to replace a cheaper brand one and it has been awesome. The customer service (Taylah) was really helpful over the phone when ordering. Freight was faster than expected to a regional area. It took just over an hour to assemble and was really easy to follow the assembly videos on their website. We also received the free sun shade basketball ring and mister free and purchased the ladder and skirt. It looks amazing! The skirt stops our 2 year old running underneath and getting hurt and therefore is irreplaceable. The trampoline itself feels super sturdy even when there’s a few kids on there together. Definitely recommend to everyone!

Well built product, a lifetime of fun

Having read many and heard a few first hand reviews - all positive - about Vuly tramps I bought one for my three year old.
Prompt postage, well packaged, excellent build quality, I am sure my little one years will get years and years of fun out of it. So far no regrets and would happily recommend to others.

Absolutely amazing

Service was so great, follow up phone calls and easy online ordering/payment. Delivery as expected, and so easy to assemble, I managed it all myself within an hour. The free gift of the basketball hoop is amazing value and that little extra touch to make it a fantastic deal.
Can’t get my son off it now, thankfully my couch has been saved from the constant jumping!

Other Trampolines

I'm so glad i bought a vuly

I'm so glad I bought the tramp my 2 year old loves it and it entertains her all day plus her mum loves it also. There is about 2-3 on the trampoline at times I find it safe and stable but I wish it had a zip lock at the entrance sometimes I like to put her on while I hang clothes on the line and sometimes she hopes out and yells for me that she wants to hop down.

Envy of the neighborhood

I bought the XL lift 2 for my 2 and 5 year old, to see their childhood years out. Easy to put together. They love the pics on the mat, and we play a game with it... "jump to a picture of something that flies, jump to a picture of something from outer space etc.."
Now all the young kids in the neighborhood are visiting our daughters to hang out and play. Everybody is happy, and because its a reputable brand, I know the kids will get a good childhood out of it.

Flo
FloTownsville

So glad we upgraded

We recently gave our old Vuly to friends as our girls have grown a bit over the last 6 years. We were very excited when our new Lift 2 arrived! It was super easy and quick to set up, and ever since the girls spend most afternoons ‘working out’. The shade was a nice extra and helps on those hot Queensland days. We would highly recommend this trampoline!

BTW Our old Vuly was still in top condition despite moving with us all across Australia (including a stint in Darwin)

Jag
JagAintree

Perfect Trampoline Kids loved it

We bought Medium Lift 2 trampoline few weeks ago. We have 3 kids (9,6,2 year old) and they love it to jump together. And it is very safe and sound specially for little ones. Even sometimes I join them. Very nice jump on Lift 2. I will recommend Vully Lift 2 to everyone...

Meg
MegBrisbane

Great addition to the backyard!

The Vuly Lift 2 trampoline has been a great addition to our backyard! Our 3 year old loves jumping around and spending time on the trampoline. Its been hours of entertainment. The Vuly Lift 2 is a very sturdy, quality design and relatively straightforward to assemble. The shade cover has been brilliant, especially for the QLD sun.

Why did we wait so long

We ordered online, simple and easy. Our amazing trampoline arrived quickly after ordering it. So easy to put together (no devorce needed). Can’t keep the kids off it, we don’t see them. The extra bounce enables both kids to really up their game and start doing more tricks, summersaults, backflips, every thing. Our nine and ten year old love it. Thanks so much for a great product.

Holly
HollyNewcastle

My kids and my husband and I absolutely LOVE it

Children. 2 and 6 months. My husband and 2 year old or both the kids and one of us. Definately the best technology used. Extremely stable. So happy with our purchase. Love the ladder aswell my 2 year old can climb up and down on his own. Thank you so much VULY

Hours of fun! Our daughter loves her new trampoline!

Our 4 year old daughter loves playing on this with all her friends! It is safe, and very stable, and looks good.
Thanks Vuly! Friendly & prompt customer service too.
We love our new trampoline, it has already resulted in hours of fun and entertainment. Mum & dad enjoy a bounce too!

Stop thinking about it and just do it!

I thought about buying a trampoline for about a year before I did it and I shouldn’t have waited! My 4 year loves the Vuly Lift 2 and it is a great way to burn off her excessive energy. I looked at more expensive brands and models but finally decided on this one and I don’t regret it. It is strong, stable and safe. Would definitely recommend.

Michele
MichelePerth

Awesome

Love this trampoline, minimal swearing putting it together - in fact it was very easy! Great quality and looks amaxing. Kids ((10 and 12 yo) are loving it. The only challenge is that it’s difficult for 1 person to move it. We have thick grass and it’s sturdy legs make it hard to drag across the lawn. We love the brand and are already thinking we will invest in the swing set for Xmas!

Exactly what I was after

I was looking for a trampoline that would be safe or my 3 chosen between the ages of 3-6 and the vuly was exactly what I was after . It’s more safe and stable than previous trampolines especially when there is more then one jumping ! I love go the net is on the inside to so the kids can’t jump on the springs. I am more then satisfied with the product and the customer service that comes with it :)

Mike W.
Mike W.asked
Lift 2

Hi, I have been looking through your website and cannot see a list of supplied parts with the Vuly2. Does the ladder come included with the standard product? Or do you need to purchase this as an accessory?

Thanks, Mike

Anthony Lindsay

No, the ladder is not included, as we found out. It’s an ‘optional accessory’, but little ones can’t get in without it.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for contacting us.

The ladder does not come with the trampoline, it is an optional accessory and can be purchased for $75.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Cassasked
Lift 2

Hi would the tent set and shade cover for a lift 2 fit the lift?

Hi Cass,

Thank you for contacting us.

Lift 2 products are compatible with the Lift Trampoline, so the Lift 2 tent would fit the Lift Trampoline.

Cheers, Claire

Cass

Awesome!! Thank you so very much for your help Claire :)

Anthony Lindsayasked
Lift 2 Medium

Hi all, tried out the Lift 2 at the Vuly showroom and boy is it noisy, very squeaky with each jump. Was assured that this would not be the case with a new one, but just wanted to check. Has anybody experienced this? Thanks.

Hi Tony,

Thank you for taking the time to ask this question.

The Lift 2 in our showroom has been up for a couple of years and is used regularly, so that is why it has started to squeak.

We will be taking this demo model down and selling it at a discounted rate. A new Lift 2 trampoline will be installed for the showroom which will not sound like this one.

We recommend to anyone that is experiencing noise issues with their trampoline (caused from old age) to use WD 40 on the joints. This will help to decrease the noise as it is caused by the metal rubbing together when being used.

Should you have any other questions or if you are interested in buying a new, or demo model, please feel free to contact our friendly sales team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire :)

Price (RRP) $1,049.00$1,249.00$1,449.00
ShapeRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count63 springs72 springs90 springs