16", 12"
See the Best Kids Bikes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vuly Play

Perfect my my 3 year old, rode it without trainers on this Birthday!

Great quality, hand brakes and bell within easy reach of his little hands. Light enough for him to maneuver. Seat height perfectly adjustable! Took only 30mins for him to learn how to peddle with trainers on then 4 days later he was riding without trainers on. Love it!

Purchased in August 2021 for $300.00.

The perfect bike for our little one!

Our almost 4 year old couldn’t be happier. We did a lot of research but kept coming back to Vuly. Comfortable weight, amazing quality. The smooth pedals are a great idea!

Amanda
AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Perfect bike and weight and size for my child .
It is Very sturdy and easy to assemble . She loves her new bike , it’s a.beautiful design with just the right amount of pink colour .

Purchased in July 2021.

Christy Widderich
Christy WidderichSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great quality bike

We are very happy with our purchase! We bought the Vuly 16inch bike for our daughter’s 5th birthday, and were very impressed with the quality of the bike. Was (fairly) easy to assemble and it rides well - she was off the training wheels before the end of the day!!

Lauren
LaurenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smiles all around

My sons 4th birthday was a hit! The red colour is awesome and so many compliments already! Easy assembly and quality is at its highest for a children’s bike. Delivery was quick! I will be purchasing one for my other son next!

Purchased in September 2021 for $350.00.

Madeline
MadelineHunter Region, NSW

Where has this bike been my whole life!!

This bike has bought my small 4yrs old so much happiness. From the second he is awake he is sitting on his bike in the yard or garage up until I have to drag him inside for dinner.
It's so lightweight that it's perfect for us to load onto our caravan.
I'll be buying my two other children a Vuly bike in the coming months

Purchased in August 2021 at Vuly Play Online store.

Matthew G.
Matthew G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Quality

Great quality. Reviews online don't lie and I'm glad I went with this bike for my son. Ordering was super simple and delivery was fast! I ordered the bike with the free accessories deal - went this the helmet, which is another great product!

Purchased in September 2021 at Vuly Play Online store for $300.00.

This is perfect!

This bike is great! My 2 year old rides it every single day! absolutely loves it!!
It is the perfect size for her!
And we love the colour of the bike

Purchased in July 2021 at Vuly Play for $300.00.

Other Kids Bikes

Amazing quality and easy to ride.

This bike is great as a first bike! My 5.5 yr old daughter had never ridden any sort of bike before and we sort of threw her in the deep end by skipping training wheels and she was riding by day 3! The bike is light and easy to move around and incredibly sturdy! It needs to be assembled which was doable for us though tricky at times.

Purchased in September 2021 at Vuly Play Online store for $350.00.

Dazz
DazzSouthwest, VIC

This is perfect.

Quality bike and please overall with performance. Bike size was bigger and heavier than I expected compared to the size guide. Bike was delivered well packaged and arrived in a timely manner.

Purchased in September 2021 at Vuly Play Online store.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Great gift for a little person

Got this bike for my three year old for her birthday and she loves it. The proper breaks will certainly help her when she transmissions to a bigger bike. Great purchase.

Purchased in August 2021 for $300.00.

Renee
ReneeSydney, NSW

Great quality bike

Great looking bike, nice to have something different from the regular chainstores! Looks sturdy, great tyres, quality handgrips, and not too heavy, love how you can flick and remove the training wheels. very happy little girl!

Rachel
RachelNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Fantastic quality bike that will last a life time

The vuly bike is amazing , fantastic quality right down the the accessories to assemble never seen quality in the little tool kit ever , so easy to to put together , built quality bike , 12” was excellent size for my 3 year old toddler , tires are perfect for balance , and the beautiful pink bike sets off for that real girly feature , we could not be anymore happy with this product , worth ever cent , and she is absolutely stoked with it .
Everything we read on the vuly website about this bike is correct, which doesn’t happen often , I can guarantee you will not regret this purchase , your child will love it. Safety and quality put into the design of this bike is very well thought out and quality shows .

Purchased in July 2021 at Vuly Play Online store for $300.00.

H McCallum
H McCallumSydney, NSW

12 inch vuly bike review

Very happy with the bike. I read lots of reviews online before purchasing this brand. I recommend the proportions of the bike for the 2&3 year Olds. Quite light weight. Easy ordering process online and quick delivery even in lockdown. I paid extra for assembly. That was done the day the bike was delivered. My 2 year old had mastered the balance bike so I wanted an upgrade to a peddle bike. She's a very little girl and this bike is not to big or heavy for her.

Purchased in August 2021 for $360.00.

Great gift for my kid

Bought this bike for my 3yr old. Quick delivery and upon opening the bike is Sturdy strong and was very easy to assemble. Very pleased with the purchase of the bike.

Purchased in September 2021 for $350.00.