4Vuly Mountain Bike 12 / 16"

Vuly Mountain Bike 12 / 16"

4Vuly Mountain Bike 12 / 16"

90% · 263 · 10%

Steve B.
Steve B.
  16"

Lacks quality

Bought the bicycle for my son for Christmas 2023. Today was my third warranty claim I have made (training wheels x 2 and Seat x 1).

I bought my other son an Avanti bike and you can tell the design quality in the training wheel is far superior. The Vuly training wheel constantly drops from it's chosen position and when you screw the screw tight to solve the issue the plastic splits on the screw.

The seat cushion has been glued down to the seat using inferior glue, therefore causing the padding to come off the seat.

My advice to you would be to spend that little bit extra and get a quality bike rather than purchasing a bike with cheap components.

On a plus, the frame and wheels of the bike are good. Show details

Vuly Play   DM

Hi Steve, Thank you for taking the time to leave we appreciate all feedback our customers give. If you were able to email us us reviews@vulyplay.com I will have this matter looked into by our senior management team.

Cheers, Hammad.

Willy Alarcon
Willy Alarcon
  16"

Great Quality, Son Loves It!

Arrived quickly :) Our 4 year old loves his cool, red bike, great quality which makes us reassured it’s safe and durable. Highly Recommended to anyone looking for a popular kids gift Show reply
Dan
Donna
DonnaMelbourne7 posts
  12"

Great bike but 1 design flaw

We loved the bike until we tried to raise the handlebars and found out they cant actually be raised. I stupidly assumed this was a standard feature on kids bikes. Will make sure i do extra research when purchasing the next size Show details ·  1
dongting x.
dongting x.2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 16"

Great product

good quality and easy to assemble, my kid loves the design and coloring. recommend this bike to learning kid to get a good start. the complimentary helmet looks also good in quality Show details ·  1
Adele
AdeleGippsland, VIC

Fantastic little bike

Easy to assemble and the bike is Very good quality
It was a big hit on my sons 5th birthday he loves it so much he has been outside riding it everyday Show details ·  1
Tamatoa A.
Tamatoa A.Hunter Region, NSW2 posts

Just the best!

This bike is just incredible! Light as and really strudy. So good in fact that I will also be getting the 20 inch bike for my 6 year old. Definitely worth the money. Show details ·  1
Wendy W
Wendy W
  Fair Incentive Verified 12"

Perfect my my 3 year old, rode it without trainers on this Birthday!

Great quality, hand brakes and bell within easy reach of his little hands. Light enough for him to maneuver. Seat height perfectly adjustable! Took only 30mins for him to learn how to peddle with trainers on then 4 days later he was riding without trainers on. Love it! Show details ·  1
Kelly
Kelly
  12"

The perfect bike for our little one!

Our almost 4 year old couldn’t be happier. We did a lot of research but kept coming back to Vuly. Comfortable weight, amazing quality. The smooth pedals are a great idea! Show details ·  1
Amanda
AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Perfect bike and weight and size for my child .
It is Very sturdy and easy to assemble . She loves her new bike , it’s a.beautiful design with just the right amount of pink colour . Show details ·  1
Christy Widderich
Christy WidderichSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified 16"

Great quality bike

We are very happy with our purchase! We bought the Vuly 16inch bike for our daughter’s 5th birthday, and were very impressed with the quality of the bike. Was (fairly) easy to assemble and it rides well - she was off the training wheels before the end of the day!! Show details ·  1
Lauren
LaurenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smiles all around

My sons 4th birthday was a hit! The red colour is awesome and so many compliments already! Easy assembly and quality is at its highest for a children’s bike. Delivery was quick! I will be purchasing one for my other son next! Show details ·  1
Madeline
MadelineHunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified 12"

Where has this bike been my whole life!!

This bike has bought my small 4yrs old so much happiness. From the second he is awake he is sitting on his bike in the yard or garage up until I have to drag him inside for dinner.
It's so lightweight that it's perfect for us to load onto our caravan.
I'll be buying my two other children a Vuly bike in the coming months Show details ·  1
Matthew G.
Matthew G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Verified 12"

Great Quality

Great quality. Reviews online don't lie and I'm glad I went with this bike for my son. Ordering was super simple and delivery was fast! I ordered the bike with the free accessories deal - went this the helmet, which is another great product! Show details ·  1