Vuly Play Online store

2 questions from our users

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.asked
Online store

Ordered xl thunder early Feb this yr. happy with size but has anyone else having trouble with the springs snapping?? I’ve made my 2nd claim already. I asked the assembly guy n online store but they say “ no you’re the only one “ can’t be. !!!

Vuly Play
Vuly PlayVuly Play

Hello Jennifer!

Thank you for contacting us.

It is very strange to hear that your Thunder springs are breaking. It can be due to multiple reasons such as installation, levelling of your ground ect.

Can you please send me an email on reviews@vulyplay.com with a photo of your whole trampoline. Once we have this information we can assess this issue you are having further.

Cheers, Taylah - Warranty Department.

ingeborg van der hoek
ingeborg van der hoekasked
Online store

Please get back to me on order #496758, since I can't get a hold of you for 1.5 weeks now.

Vuly Play
Vuly PlayVuly Play

Hello Ingeborg,

Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the delayed response!

If you are still needing assistance with your order, please send us an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number and I will organise for a representative to assist you further.

Alternatively, if you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Cheers, Denaya @VulyPlay