Vuly Play Online store

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vuly Play

2.5
  • Return Claim MadeYes (59) · No

Vincent S.
Vincent S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good trampoline, terrible customer service

Julie
Julie

Chinese Made Quality

From incorrect bolts, torn padding, extremely wobbly playset and rust running down the ring swing and other bolts all within a couple of weeks, this is not acceptable under consumer law. There are so many people with the same issues. Face book Vuly unhappy customer.

Shay
Shay

Horrible company to deal with!

Do not recommend buying anything ever from Vuly worst customer service. I am now without a trampoline due to their services. They were meant to send me new frame but didn’t tell me net poles were not part of the frame original issue was with the net poles. I moved and because I was told whole frame was being replaced I assumed it covered the net poles for they apart of frame. Now They have said I need to pay for new ones. My frame is a mixed colour not black like original purchased. Frame was sent in multiple orders for they had missing parts. Safety net arrived in June when I was promised it would arrive in January than February. Have been told I would have managers call me back which never happens.

Angelo D.
Angelo D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No response after multiple attempts.

I have a simple item that needs to be replaced 'tether hook between poles and walls' yet after two attempts with pictures attached I am yet to get any response. Please be aware you are likely to be left on your own once you purchase this product.

Replacement of safety net

Did take wee while to get through to customer service but when got through was quick and fast delivery thanks

Adam
AdamTasmania

Excellent customer service

Really good quality trampoline that the kids are loving! Simple instructions that make it easy to put together... When you follow them. One small problem with one of the parts that Vuly immediately responded to - received replacement part within 48 hours. Really great customer service, thankyou!

Nick
NickLaunceston, TAS

This item helped during Covid Lockdown

We have been very happy with the Trampoline product; our two young boys through overuse, have managed to bend a couple of the support poles that had moved from their correct position, and the service level by Vuly was excellent to have these replaced at a 50% price discount.

Would thoroughly recommend this brand to others

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Aug 2021
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers

A very disappointing Vuly experience and product

Kids absolutely love it

Easy to use website. Staff are very helpful and quick to respond to your query. Great product with no issues when doing warranty claim

Anne stott
Anne stottCentral West, NSW

Online store is absolutely great so easy to use

Have always heard great things about the vuly brand and kids absolutely love it and the basketball hop thanks vuly

Siobhan Lavin
Siobhan Lavin

Unsafe product and misleading advertising

SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awful customer service

GymnastC
GymnastCPerth, WA

Poor Quality.

Poor Quality, missing/different parts from the three differing instructional guides, stopped building, sending back. Zero stars. Time wasted, I want it gone!
Waiting on an email response from Vuly, recently sent an email to their service/warranty team. Request received - 212253
Lets see how long it takes & how much action/time wastage it will take to be resolved.

Unhappy Vuly
Unhappy VulySouthwest, VIC

Out of stock but NOT notified before you pay

Purchased 2 items for Christmas, both stated in stock online. When no dispatch info received I contacted Vuly. Told the order hadn’t been dispatched because 1 item was out of stock, but when questioned why I hadn’t been informed, the customer service officer blamed a website glitch. They said they don’t dispatch partial orders, which surprised me because only a day earlier I was phoned to say that one box of my cubby would be delivered before Christmas and the other half would come in January 2021. I requested a refund which has still not been processed 2 weeks later.

Jess D.
Jess D.

Would Give 0 Stars if I could - AVOID - Can't get a compensation order right!

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.asked
Online store

Ordered xl thunder early Feb this yr. happy with size but has anyone else having trouble with the springs snapping?? I’ve made my 2nd claim already. I asked the assembly guy n online store but they say “ no you’re the only one “ can’t be. !!!

Hello Jennifer!

Thank you for contacting us.

It is very strange to hear that your Thunder springs are breaking. It can be due to multiple reasons such as installation, levelling of your ground ect.

Can you please send me an email on reviews@vulyplay.com with a photo of your whole trampoline. Once we have this information we can assess this issue you are having further.

Cheers, Taylah - Warranty Department.

ingeborg van der hoek
ingeborg van der hoekasked
Online store

Please get back to me on order #496758, since I can't get a hold of you for 1.5 weeks now.

Hello Ingeborg,

Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the delayed response!

If you are still needing assistance with your order, please send us an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number and I will organise for a representative to assist you further.

Alternatively, if you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Cheers, Denaya @VulyPlay