Vuly Play Online store

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vuly Play

Vuly FLARE Medium is rubbish quality

Vincent S.
Vincent S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good trampoline, terrible customer service

Terrible customer service

We bought flare trampoline from vuly online store , after opening we realized it appears too big for our backyard and we decided to swap it with ultra small , after contacting back , their customer service replied in a harsh tone to sell it as a second hand and they can’t help us .

Hi Rashid!

Can you please send us a photo of your entire set-up to reviews@vulyplay.com. It sounds like the net poles haven't been bullying inserted into the t-joiners!

Terrible installation instructions

Jeffrey
JeffreySydney, NSW

poor management

I placed my order 21/7/2021, I understand the current covid pandemic issue, I expert longer waiting period than normal (usually 5 business day)
but there is no excuse for all the recurring mistakes
today is 17/8/2021, nearly one month since I placed my order, and today was my 5th delivery from vuly(they kept sending the incorrect part or missing part). last week they mixed up the lower frame a and b, today they re-delivered the 7 lower Frame a and b set. but they only sent 5 of 7. called delivery company and they have no idea where is the remaining two
what a joke

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Terrible experience. Will be warning others to avoid Vuly.

I purchased a Vuly Ultra over 3 weeks ago under the impression that delivery would take 2-3 business days. Finally the product arrived however 2 out of 5 boxes were missing. The Vuly customer service team had no idea where the boxes were and just said they would get back to me later in the week. Avoid!

False Advertising- Don't Waste Your Time

“Tent” is not made for Australian weather and despite taking it off and refitting for each use, it has changed colour and is falling apart after just one summer!

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Aug 2021
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers
christopher d.
christopher d.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer Service Expreience

Ordered a trampoline 2 weeks ago, since then they have delivered 3 x times to me, delivering boxes or two every time, i called today and asked for a refund as they still have not delivered in full and unfortunatley its utside of company policy. NOT GOING TO END NICE!

Jenna
JennaSydney, NSW

So disappointed

I don’t know whether the product is good because I still haven’t received the whole order. We have had 3 boxes delivered seperately over a two week period and still waiting for 5 boxes. Each time the courier says they have delivered the whole order so we then have to go to Vuly and explain we haven’t. I would love the trampoline and so would my kids and I cannot described how disappointed they are each time ONE box only is dropped off. I feel like Vuly knows this is an ongoing problem. To be honest it really doesn’t encourage me to buy any further products.

Julie
Julie

Chinese Made Quality

From incorrect bolts, torn padding, extremely wobbly playset and rust running down the ring swing and other bolts all within a couple of weeks, this is not acceptable under consumer law. There are so many people with the same issues. Face book Vuly unhappy customer.

AS M.
AS M.Sydney, NSW

Faulty parts and terrible customer service

Terrible service - faulty parts. Do not recommend this brand to anyone!!
They did not go above and beyond to help me as one of their customers.

Shay
Shay

Horrible company to deal with!

Do not recommend buying anything ever from Vuly worst customer service. I am now without a trampoline due to their services. They were meant to send me new frame but didn’t tell me net poles were not part of the frame original issue was with the net poles. I moved and because I was told whole frame was being replaced I assumed it covered the net poles for they apart of frame. Now They have said I need to pay for new ones. My frame is a mixed colour not black like original purchased. Frame was sent in multiple orders for they had missing parts. Safety net arrived in June when I was promised it would arrive in January than February. Have been told I would have managers call me back which never happens.

Angelo D.
Angelo D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No response after multiple attempts.

I have a simple item that needs to be replaced 'tether hook between poles and walls' yet after two attempts with pictures attached I am yet to get any response. Please be aware you are likely to be left on your own once you purchase this product.

Ann
AnnVictoria

Vuly do no honor warranty of faulty product

bought a Vuly trampoline which was delivered a few weeks later than promised.
Faulty frame (the tubes and t-joiners just would not fit together properly). Reported to Vuly warranty team. After many phone conversation and heaps of photos and videos provided, Vuly is still denying there is a problem with their frame. Now I have to pay $200 for Vuly installer to come and check their faulty frame. Have not even open up the other boxes of mat and other stuffs Vuly delivered. Who know what else is faulty and most payment will be required. So very very disappointed and frustrating.

Karl T.
Karl T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So disappointed avoid avoid

Decent products but extremely poor support service and professionalism. I ordered my Vuly thunder trampoline on 20th November and cartons were scattered into 4 deliveries over the next month with last one arriving day before Xmas. ETA was 5 days so rang to confirm delivery time but at that stage hadn’t even left warehouse.
Then warranty issue of tear on tent. Which in their defence was handled quite promptly with replacement sent out.
Mist spray only arrived last week 4 months later and finally led light still hasn’t arrived and just been advised that it will be another 6 week delay so two weeks shy of half a year to send a light. Wow.
Good product but so so disappointed. I’d be recommending spring free to anyone considering a Vuly.

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.asked
Online store

Ordered xl thunder early Feb this yr. happy with size but has anyone else having trouble with the springs snapping?? I’ve made my 2nd claim already. I asked the assembly guy n online store but they say “ no you’re the only one “ can’t be. !!!

Hello Jennifer!

Thank you for contacting us.

It is very strange to hear that your Thunder springs are breaking. It can be due to multiple reasons such as installation, levelling of your ground ect.

Can you please send me an email on reviews@vulyplay.com with a photo of your whole trampoline. Once we have this information we can assess this issue you are having further.

Cheers, Taylah - Warranty Department.

ingeborg van der hoek
ingeborg van der hoekasked
Online store

Please get back to me on order #496758, since I can't get a hold of you for 1.5 weeks now.

Hello Ingeborg,

Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the delayed response!

If you are still needing assistance with your order, please send us an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number and I will organise for a representative to assist you further.

Alternatively, if you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Cheers, Denaya @VulyPlay