Vuly Play Online store

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vuly Play

Blaire
BlaireGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lacking in customer service

Nick F
Nick FSouthwest, VIC

Be aware of some important things when purchasing

Disappointed with quality

We purchased our Vuly swing and cubby set in April 2020. For the price of the set the deterioration of the fabric is extremely disappointing. The cubby faded within months from black to a very pale grey. The fabric on the sandpit has also begun to corrode.
For a product that is designed for outdoors and at the higher end of the market I would have expected greater longevity out of the products.

janine akers
janine akersSydney, NSW

3 weeks and still waiting for our swing

NicSydney, NSW

Good to start until parts fail after a few years.

- Safety net lasts about a year before it tears - cheap material (already replaced once and needs replacing again)
- Two springs have broken which will require a pro installer to repair as it is near impossible to do it yourself
-There are better options out there for the price you pay.

Nic

One year warranty for $1500 trampoline? Surely your products should last longer!

Disappointing product and warranty

Our Vuly flare has been much loved and used by our children. After a wind storm, however, the trampoline has been warped out of shape and proportion which is very disappointing. Vuly claims that they test their products in all the elements and as a result, we found this must not be the case.

Their anchor points do not hold the trampoline adequately in place with a small gust of wind even. I wouldn’t rate their warranty team as they simply have not given me any satisfaction at all. Very disappointing and I wouldn’t recommend. Should’ve gone with the spring free.

Snails pace.

Ordered some replacement products. That was 5 months ago. They may get here one day.
Seems quick to buy new products but very slow to get replacement parts for trampoline.
Usual excuse about why they are taking so long to get here.

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Aug 2021
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers
Andy P.
Andy P.South East Queensland, QLD

Terribly Warranty care

We have now received our 4th poorly fitting shade in a row for our Lift Pro XL. The trampoline itself is amazing, easy to construct, plenty os safety features and of good build. However over the last 2 months, we have been sent the same batch number shade cover 4 times! Each one like the other fits too loosely. We were told after the 3rd they would investigate a batch issue - seems not to be true. Great product - terrible aftercare.

Still awaiting delivery......

Ordered Ultra trampoline on 6th January. It is still to be delivered. Customer services are helpful in saying it’s the fault of the courier. It’s been ‘out for delivery’ for 3 consecutive days (I’ve stayed home waiting). No one can tell me why it has not arrived....beginning to get quite frustrated.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Thank you Claire. Will send the email.

Dim TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Flare Trampoline delivered with some springs missing

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Beware of delivery service.

Been waiting over a month for my complete order to arrive. High risk as carrier lies about when they deliver goods and no proof/signature is obtained at delivery.

Tray
TrayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cannot seem to get any answers re my delivery

I have tried to chase up status of my order to ensure it arrives in time for Christmas and they can't tell me when this will leave the warehouse. I appreciate delivery companies are under the pump with deadlines however the fact that this order hasn't left the warehouse and no delivery booked yet is highly concerning. Anyones guess if this will make it in time for my Kids Santa present.

ClareB
ClareBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not worth the risk with freight

Really disappointed, ordered in October, freight company absolutely terrible, didn’t deliver half of my order. Vuly were good re issuing delivery on warranty but who knows if I will get it now and it was suppose to be the kids Christmas present.

LorettaCentral Queensland, QLD

Disappointing customer service

I called last thursday and ask if the large thunder would be on offer again. Got told if i purchased that day they would do a package for $1749 so i did. Next morning the SAME deal was on offer for $1649. Customer service said they would honor the $100 refund but WOULDN'T give me the hoop or tent. I said its in the deal for $1649 in which he had to check TWICE before he said "ok we will give them to you"
Found the experience frustrating and time consuming!

Loretta

And now yer just after taken ANOTHER 100$ off the thunder ....

Dougy FreshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expensive and Break

These trampolines are way too expensive. Hard to get into and break / rust really rapidly. Replacement parts are also only being sold in bulk.

I'd steer way clear of these over priced trampolines.

Dougy Fresh

Good try. I have already been in touch with your team. This review has been posted based on the outcome of that correspondence.

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.asked
Online store

Ordered xl thunder early Feb this yr. happy with size but has anyone else having trouble with the springs snapping?? I’ve made my 2nd claim already. I asked the assembly guy n online store but they say “ no you’re the only one “ can’t be. !!!

Hello Jennifer!

Thank you for contacting us.

It is very strange to hear that your Thunder springs are breaking. It can be due to multiple reasons such as installation, levelling of your ground ect.

Can you please send me an email on reviews@vulyplay.com with a photo of your whole trampoline. Once we have this information we can assess this issue you are having further.

Cheers, Taylah - Warranty Department.

ingeborg van der hoek
ingeborg van der hoekasked
Online store

Please get back to me on order #496758, since I can't get a hold of you for 1.5 weeks now.

Hello Ingeborg,

Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the delayed response!

If you are still needing assistance with your order, please send us an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number and I will organise for a representative to assist you further.

Alternatively, if you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Cheers, Denaya @VulyPlay