Vuly Play Online store

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vuly Play

R_vdwSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's an OK trampoline for the price

R_vdw

Thanks for your reply Taylah, I will send through those details.

Great customer service

Recieved excellent customer service with all my questions answered. Was able to pay over the phone and set up ZIP pay also. Can't wait to get our product for Xmas presents.

Paul

Okay product - just issues with limited layout

Bel J
Bel JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing given the good reviews

Delivery took a long time and communication was poor during this time (6 weeks). I had to call the call centre 3 times to find out where half of my delivery was. Assembly was easy enough if you follow the video- the written instructions were misleading. The logo on the trampoline mat is rubbing off on my kids clothes and smearing across the mat. Otherwise my son is very happy with the trampoline!

Andrew S
Andrew SCentral, SA

Made in China

Quality of item is good, but website is not transparent. Ultra trampoline made in China. Hence shop around and don’t base decision on misunderstanding you are buying Australia made, as it’s not.

Dayna Adams
Dayna AdamsNorth Queensland, QLD

Service 50/50

Still waiting for the product to arrive (en route now), ordered approx 2 months ago and it seemingly got lost along the way. Product is coming now, fast service once I roused Vuly and asked what was happening. Original sales service also different experiences: first sales person was great, very accommodating and trying to help with discounts etc., the next person was almost the direct opposite. I think it actually depends who you get on the day as to what the service is like.

Long wait

Pretty upset about having to wait 3 months to get something that was apparently in stock online but customer service was prompt and helpful so fingers crossed it's as awesome as Everyone says

Zoe
Zoe

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Aug 2021
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers
Marika Ooi
Marika OoiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great tramopline

My kids absolutely love the new trampoline. We have the basketball ring and tent - have used both and kids think they are both great.
Only giving 3 stars as the assembly process wasn't great. We watched the video before we started and followed the instructions, however the instructions are not up to date so it was a waste of time and we had to pull it apart and start again - this time disregarding the instructions.

TraceySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Vuly Classic

Our Vuly Classic is going on 5 years. The shade died within a month (old design they have improved it), the net lasted almost 2 years before beginning to rip, it's in shreds now at 4.5 years of use. The padding is falling apart. But the frame and the mat are still going strong. Haven't been overly pleased with their customer service over the years. But have just upgraded to an XL Ultra as the kids have grown in size and number. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Good, but...

Fantastic product, shipping equally as good a little later than the expected due date but taking covid into consideration and my location its totally understandable

We brought this product as early as we did because it was on sale and the sale was just about to finish (that night). So we brought it, the very next day, a new sale with a even better value deal had just started! Don't i feel ripped off!

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Product fantastic, however, customer service needs improving.

Our product is fantastic, the kids absolutely love it, however, due to poor communication between Vuly and their courier company resulted in a longer delivery time and lots of frustrations.

Shelby24
Shelby24Launceston, TAS

Great Trampoline, long wait!

The trampoline is excellent and all the additional accessories are great too, however we have waited over 3 months to receive our order (and yes it's covid so was expecting a wait but not 3 months!), also parts went missing via post so still waiting on some items.
The price and sale Vuly had on were too good to pass up however next time, I think I will just order from my local store and pay the extra rather than wait the 3 months.

Emmah
Emmah

Trampoline looks of good quality but customer service is not as expected...

I ordered online, two days later was promised to receive tracking within 24 to 48 hours. More than 72 hours later, no notification and no explanation. I had to enquire. I only received tracking almost 96 hours later from the day I was promised or 6 days from the day I ordered online (and took another 4 days to finally receive the order). Then I enquired about buying a set of camping accessories via their social media... they changed answers (different people dealing with it???).. in the end they practically ignored potential sales... their loss not mine... Now I'm worried after sales service will be bad too...

Additional note: instructions manual was a joke, but we read lots of reviews already about it and to watch the YouTube instead

Chef M.
Chef M.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality is great Service is SO poor it left me wanting to return

Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.Sydney, NSW

A for product but D for service

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.asked
Online store

Ordered xl thunder early Feb this yr. happy with size but has anyone else having trouble with the springs snapping?? I’ve made my 2nd claim already. I asked the assembly guy n online store but they say “ no you’re the only one “ can’t be. !!!

Hello Jennifer!

Thank you for contacting us.

It is very strange to hear that your Thunder springs are breaking. It can be due to multiple reasons such as installation, levelling of your ground ect.

Can you please send me an email on reviews@vulyplay.com with a photo of your whole trampoline. Once we have this information we can assess this issue you are having further.

Cheers, Taylah - Warranty Department.

ingeborg van der hoek
ingeborg van der hoekasked
Online store

Please get back to me on order #496758, since I can't get a hold of you for 1.5 weeks now.

Hello Ingeborg,

Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the delayed response!

If you are still needing assistance with your order, please send us an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number and I will organise for a representative to assist you further.

Alternatively, if you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Cheers, Denaya @VulyPlay