Vuly Play Online store

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vuly Play

5.0 (1,309)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (19) · No (1,317)
    4.9 (1,089)

Vuly our No.1 choice

We received our Vuly trampoline and our kids have never been more excited. The quality product combined with great service has made Vuly our No.1 choice.

My daughter is basically living on this!

Quick shipping, easy to follow instructions. Overall very sturdy product that will last a long time. We love it so much, my parents have decided to buy one as well for the grand kids to use at their place.

Purple princess
Purple princessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bouncing happiness

My twins had outgrown the small classic Vuly they have had for many many years. Surprised them with a large Lift 2 for their birthdays. I managed to assemble it solo. Took me longer than suggested but within my estimate. I wanted to done correctly so took my time. Proud of my effort and kids were speechless (briefly) and so excited. They have been bouncing away ever since. Instructions were so easy to follow and understand. I used both paper and video . Ordered it a few months ago thinking it might take awhile but it was shipped and delivered within a few days so very impressed. Can’t fault Vuly and worth it to know they are safe and out side literally jumping with joy.

Sarah O.
Sarah O.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Awesome!

We ordered a Vuly thunder large and it arrived within a week. It was not too difficult to assemble and is a fantastic, quality product. Already a hit in our house!

Lachlan
LachlanSydney, NSW

My Son is Very Happy

After receiving a damaged delivery initially I was very happy with the follow up support from Vuly to rectify this and my son loves using his new swing set.

Sarah
SarahIllawarra, NSW

Amazing products 100%worth it!

Products are worth every cent spent, they last the distance and take the pressure of sensory driven children 100% recommended

Chantelle Crust
Chantelle CrustSouth East Queensland, QLD

Playing outside hasn’t been the same. Thank you Vuly for keeping our children entertained for hours. Best purchase we have even made.

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Aug 2021
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers

Couldn’t be happier!

MichelleCheyne C.
MichelleCheyne C.Illawarra, NSW

Can’t wait to give this to the kids for Christmas

Fast and easy services, price was great and can’t wait to give it to the kids for Christmas.
Recommend to everyone

Jacinta B.
Jacinta B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Product

Great customer service with email when I had questions, easy to navigate website and fast delivery. Wasn’t expected to received delivery with heavy delays but received it 2 days after placing my order. Clear packaging for set up. Very happy. We received a free shade and trolley too.

Fantastic quality products

I’m a repeat buyer I now have almost all of cults products. Super Fast delivery and high quality products. I will continue to buy products till I have them all.

Can’t wait for the kids to enjoy it

Easy to use and navigate the website and I love that the trampoline comes with a shade. Will be purchasing the tent in the future too!

Scott R.
Scott R.

Brilliant

Fantastic product and service. Very professional when contacted by phone, very helpful also. My kids have been wanting a trampoline for ages

Arielle
ArielleGippsland, VIC

Best trampolines!

The trampolines are excellent quality and the shade cover allows the breeze to flow nicely and you can feel the temp difference!

Sunny W.
Sunny W.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect entertainment during lock down

Purchased 'Flare Medium' for my little girl's early birthday present during lock down period. Delivery was so quick and took about one hour to installed. It is very strong and the quality is amazing. Shipping was free and got free shade-can't complain anything. We are very happy with product and willing to recommend to friends and families.

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.asked
Online store

Ordered xl thunder early Feb this yr. happy with size but has anyone else having trouble with the springs snapping?? I’ve made my 2nd claim already. I asked the assembly guy n online store but they say “ no you’re the only one “ can’t be. !!!

Hello Jennifer!

Thank you for contacting us.

It is very strange to hear that your Thunder springs are breaking. It can be due to multiple reasons such as installation, levelling of your ground ect.

Can you please send me an email on reviews@vulyplay.com with a photo of your whole trampoline. Once we have this information we can assess this issue you are having further.

Cheers, Taylah - Warranty Department.

ingeborg van der hoek
ingeborg van der hoekasked
Online store

Please get back to me on order #496758, since I can't get a hold of you for 1.5 weeks now.

Hello Ingeborg,

Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the delayed response!

If you are still needing assistance with your order, please send us an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number and I will organise for a representative to assist you further.

Alternatively, if you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Cheers, Denaya @VulyPlay