Vuly Play Physical store

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vuly Play

1.8
  • Return Claim MadeYes (5) · No

Sedale
SedaleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do Not Deal With Vuly

I purchased a Vuly monkey bar set for Christmas for my children. Tried to install every which way and the set swayed. I requested a refund for this product and after 6 weeks they have told me that I need send more videos of the product because I "installed it wrong" even though and they wont give it me until I do I spend more hours reinstalling this terrible product. DO NOT BUY VULY! Also

Store LocationStratco Deer Park
KmorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not buy thunder trampoline

Within 6 months a spring and a mat connector have snapped on different occasions. The safety net is also ripping. Very disappointed and wish we had gotten a Springfree instead.

Imran
ImranBrisbane

Terrible quality, awful service. Do not waste your money

Bought a Mini swing set with installation. Swing set delivered was poor quality & became a safety issue after installation, asking for replacement/repair for weeks but Vuly doesn't care once they got the sale. Do not buy from them at any cost.

Store LocationWakerley
Online Shopper
Online ShopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great in theory, multiple manufacturing defects

In theory, a fantastic lay product but the mini cubby took over 4 hours to setup and had multiple manufacturing faults from bent poles, screw hole obstructed by spot weld, fraying tent toggles not connected to tent, tent support not well sewn into fabric and rips as sooon as under tension. Submitting immediate warranty claim so will see if they respond

Store LocationDirect through compnay
Toys & Game Shops

Find out how Vuly Play Physical store compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Amazing Staff and Trampoline

We purchased an XL Thunder Pro Trampoline and it has been amazing and extremely safe for the kids. The Sales Team are amazing with nothing being a drama. We took back a faulty Basketball Backboard and they apologised and then before I knew it a brand new one was in the back of my car. Well done Vuly for amazing products and a Sales Team that goes out of their way to make sure I am looked after.

Store LocationWakerley QLD

Dee
Deeasked
Physical store

We have recently installed the Vuly Family Quest Monkey bar system however I noticed that the frame moves slightly when the kids are playing on it. My children are only small (5 & 7 years old) and should easily take the weight. It was installed by a professional according to the instructions. Is there meant to be movement? or is the ground too soft? Should the base posts be concreted into the ground?

Hi Dee!

Thank you for your comment!

The Quest will always have a slight natural sway. You will need to ensure that all the anchor pegs are fully inserted into the feet, support legs are at the right angle and joiner and bolts are all tightened!

If you have any further questions about this, please contact me at -reviwes@vulyplay.com

Cheers, Taylah