Vuly Play Physical store

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vuly Play

Vuly Wagon Customer
Vuly Wagon CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Issues in Pick Up Order

I called their hotline to confirm the date of pick of my order(wagon). The guy I spoke with said that it will be available for pickup by Tuesday, but when I came to their store on pick up date they said that it will be available in the next 2days. I take a leave in my work to pick up my order, and I drive for 30-40mins and you are telling me to come back again. Very disappointed

Store LocationWakerly Brisbane
Jpb
JpbAU

Great service and trampoline

Wasn’t planning on getting a trampoline yet but I ended up at the showroom. Staff were awesome and we walked out with a trampoline and now have really happy kids :)

shrone
shroneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thunder pro

Not only my daughter loves it. I love it. lol. wish the thunder pro with water spray n blue tooth speaker and tent and lead light was out 44 yrs ago lol. thank you its totally worth the price and excellent quality, not to mention when we went to vuly store very helpfull n professional service. Thank u

Mark P.
Mark P.South East Queensland, QLD

Vuly play: LIFT 2 trampoline purchase

The salesman Caydon was super helpful! He answered all my questions and explained the features of the trampoline in detail. His high level of service and expertise made me feel very comfortable and confident in my choice of purchasing the LIFT 2 trampoline for my daughter. The trampoline not only looks great but is also of high quality. Instructions for installation was fairly straight forward and took just over 2 hours to put together. I would definitely recommend Vuly Trampolines to my friends and family!

Find out how Vuly Play Physical store compares to other Toys & Game Shops

This Ninja bar is very good, highly recommend for all ages. Very kind staff!!

Very easy assembly and very kind staff. They let your children test the equipment!!! Highly recommend all products from there.

Jonathan Finney
Jonathan FinneyIllawarra, NSW

Perfect Trampoline

Bought the ultra for my son in lockdown. Website was easy. Quick delivery and great deals. Very happy with Vuly

Bernadine Bishop
Bernadine BishopSouth East Queensland, QLD

My 3 girls love it!!!!

Advise on what size trampoline would fit my garden was very accurate. Loved that we could try before we buy at the store. Already bringing so much fun to the girls and getting them outside off devises
We all love our Vuly

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Aug 2021
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers
Kim W.
Kim W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and fun shopping

Love the friendly service and help. Always helpful to let children try before you buy. Excited for the days ahead.

Tarz
TarzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

The guy who helped us to purchase our trampoline was very friendly, polite and helpful. Very happy with the service

Lea
LeaBrisbane

It's perfect!

We brought a swing set and our kids love it! This is our second perches from vuly. Will definitely be back

Annie James
Annie JamesDarling Downs, QLD

Sensational Service

We visited the showroom on the weekend to checkout the trampolines for our little Mister who is having a birthday in a few weeks. We could see every product on display and our little man could play on them. The staff were exceptional, knowledgeable and keen to help and advise in any way they could. We could not have asked for a better experience. Whilst our purchase isn't yet put together I know from the product we saw in the showroom that we will be happy and our little guy will be excited and have hours and years of happy play ahead of him. Thank you so much to Vuly and the team that assisted us on the weekend.

Torres
TorresSouth East Queensland, QLD

A parents (ahem, children’s), playground.

Great showroom to trial out the range of trampolines and swing sets that are suited perfectly to your family and backyard. Customer service could not be faulted and staff were very knowledgeable in the products. Left with the Medium Ultra which will be gifted to our son for his fifth birthday in mid May - much to me begging my husband to get him one, as he’s been hesitant at the thought of mowing around it. But he remembers the good ol’ trampoline days he had as a young boy and we look forward to our children being able to experience the same outdoor fun.

Nicole
NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic reliable product

Always supportive staff. Bought a classic trampoline 9 years ago and still in great quality. Just renewed netting as the netting has lasted us for 5 years. Half price replacement parts for life make it a lot cheaper than frequently replacing cheap branded trampolines and is also great for the environment to not frequently replace cheaper trampolines from other stores. Love how safe this product is. Thank you Vuly

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Great service at the brisbane showroom. Love the 360 pro swing and lift 2 trampoline, great quality products and worth the money

Sedale
SedaleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do Not Deal With Vuly

I purchased a Vuly monkey bar set for Christmas for my children. Tried to install every which way and the set swayed. I requested a refund for this product and after 6 weeks they have told me that I need send more videos of the product because I "installed it wrong" even though and they wont give it me until I do I spend more hours reinstalling this terrible product. DO NOT BUY VULY! Also