Vuly Play Physical store

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vuly Play

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (110)

Jpb
JpbAU

Great service and trampoline

Wasn’t planning on getting a trampoline yet but I ended up at the showroom. Staff were awesome and we walked out with a trampoline and now have really happy kids :)

Store LocationQLD

shrone
shroneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thunder pro

Not only my daughter loves it. I love it. lol. wish the thunder pro with water spray n blue tooth speaker and tent and lead light was out 44 yrs ago lol. thank you its totally worth the price and excellent quality, not to mention when we went to vuly store very helpfull n professional service. Thank u

Store Locationbrisbane

Mark P.
Mark P.South East Queensland, QLD

Vuly play: LIFT 2 trampoline purchase

The salesman Caydon was super helpful! He answered all my questions and explained the features of the trampoline in detail. His high level of service and expertise made me feel very comfortable and confident in my choice of purchasing the LIFT 2 trampoline for my daughter. The trampoline not only looks great but is also of high quality. Instructions for installation was fairly straight forward and took just over 2 hours to put together. I would definitely recommend Vuly Trampolines to my friends and family!

Store LocationWaverley
Vuly PlayVuly Play

This Ninja bar is very good, highly recommend for all ages. Very kind staff!!

Very easy assembly and very kind staff. They let your children test the equipment!!! Highly recommend all products from there.

Jonathan Finney
Jonathan FinneyIllawarra, NSW

Perfect Trampoline

Bought the ultra for my son in lockdown. Website was easy. Quick delivery and great deals. Very happy with Vuly

Bernadine Bishop
Bernadine BishopSouth East Queensland, QLD

My 3 girls love it!!!!

Advise on what size trampoline would fit my garden was very accurate. Loved that we could try before we buy at the store. Already bringing so much fun to the girls and getting them outside off devises
We all love our Vuly

Store LocationBrisbane

Kim W.
Kim W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and fun shopping

Love the friendly service and help. Always helpful to let children try before you buy. Excited for the days ahead.

Store LocationQueensland Brisbane

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Aug 2021
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers
Tarz
TarzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

The guy who helped us to purchase our trampoline was very friendly, polite and helpful. Very happy with the service

Store LocationBrisbane, QLD
Lea
LeaBrisbane

It's perfect!

We brought a swing set and our kids love it! This is our second perches from vuly. Will definitely be back

Store LocationWakerly

Annie James
Annie JamesDarling Downs, QLD

Sensational Service

We visited the showroom on the weekend to checkout the trampolines for our little Mister who is having a birthday in a few weeks. We could see every product on display and our little man could play on them. The staff were exceptional, knowledgeable and keen to help and advise in any way they could. We could not have asked for a better experience. Whilst our purchase isn't yet put together I know from the product we saw in the showroom that we will be happy and our little guy will be excited and have hours and years of happy play ahead of him. Thank you so much to Vuly and the team that assisted us on the weekend.

Store LocationBrisbane

Torres
TorresSouth East Queensland, QLD

A parents (ahem, children’s), playground.

Great showroom to trial out the range of trampolines and swing sets that are suited perfectly to your family and backyard. Customer service could not be faulted and staff were very knowledgeable in the products. Left with the Medium Ultra which will be gifted to our son for his fifth birthday in mid May - much to me begging my husband to get him one, as he’s been hesitant at the thought of mowing around it. But he remembers the good ol’ trampoline days he had as a young boy and we look forward to our children being able to experience the same outdoor fun.

Store LocationVuly Showroom
Nicole
NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic reliable product

Always supportive staff. Bought a classic trampoline 9 years ago and still in great quality. Just renewed netting as the netting has lasted us for 5 years. Half price replacement parts for life make it a lot cheaper than frequently replacing cheap branded trampolines and is also great for the environment to not frequently replace cheaper trampolines from other stores. Love how safe this product is. Thank you Vuly

Store LocationBrisbane QLD

chris bushell
chris bushell South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

We purchased a XL Thunder for our kids on the weekend and they absolutely love it, the staff at Vuly were so helpful and gave us heaps of advice on the trampoline that would suit us best. I would definitely recommend Vuly to anyone.

Store LocationTingalpa
Veronica  Kulkewycz
Veronica Kulkewycz

Criss cross will make ya JUMP

I’m so glad we bought a Vuly thunder. We bought a large size and have three kids under 5 and they all love it . I’ve been really impressed with the Customer service team -located in Australia. They are very efficient They followed through with warranty parts and you get half price accessories etc once you buy a tramp with them . I do not regret a single cent we spent on this . Even the parents love a jump .

Ira
IraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great fun, good quality, ask for help with assembly

Got the climbing frame and the trampoline for my 4 year old sons birthday. Trampoline-great! Easy to assemble, great that it has shade and ladder, lots of fun to use already.
Climbing frame with monkey bars-probably not too much use for 4 year old, super difficult to assemble and can feel wobbly on the grassy ground (but still secured with long pegs) if you want to alter (the height of the monkey bars for example) you need to disassemble the whole part of it which is a pain. Otherwise will definitely bring lots of fun for your little one and yourself

Store LocationWakerley