Vuly Play Physical store

Vuly Play Physical store (page 3 of 5)

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vuly Play

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (112)

Dale
DaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Trampoline

Great service at the head office in Tingalpa and plenty of options were available. Easy to setup with great instructional videos available online. The kids love the new ultra tramp.

Eric C
Eric CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kids love it

The staff were great to deal with. Helped us pick the right trampoline to suit our family. We went with the lift 2. Easy to put together and the kids loved it. They have only gotten off it to sleep.

Joanne West
Joanne WestDarling Downs, QLD

One very Happy Customer (with even Happier Kids!)!

The Vuly team were excellent in answering any questions we had and helping us to work out what trampoline was the best fit for our family. We are so so impressed on the quality of our Thunder trampoline bundle (especially the safety features and no spring squeaking) and look forward to watching the joyous memories that will be made as our children grow over the next 10+ years (due to the incredible proven durability)! Thanks Vuly Team!

Emily
EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent quality products

Excellent I store experience at Vuly purchasing an additional swing attachment. The product was not available so Vuly are shipping for free. I have always found vuly products to be of the highest quality.

Wishfulgirl
WishfulgirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

You get what you pay for...amazing quality

We bought my daughter a Thunder last year for xmas and seriously one of the best purchases ever. It's so safe and shady and fun in summer with the vuly pulse and sprinkler attachments. The quality is rediculously good particularly the shade cover which ACTUALLY DOES stand up to Queensland sun. Would always recommend. Can't wait to put the tent attachment up and have a sleepover. The warehouse staff are cheery and let you test the equipment out as long as you want. They don't push you for sales and have fantastic live events with great prizes to win.

Jarrod Pleass
Jarrod PleassSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product. Great service. Great fun. Well done Vuly!

Great product. Great service. Great fun. Well done Vuly! Could not recommend these products enough. We bought a swing set and trampoline and the kids love them! They will be well used!

Nicole M.
Nicole M.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Trampoline!

We recently purchased the Lift 2 trampoline from the Wakerley showroom and the team there were approachable, friendly and provided exceptional customer service. Our Lift 2 trampoline is a high quality product that is definitely made to last. Would highly recommend Vuly to anyone looking at purchasing a trampoline or play equipment.

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Aug 2021
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers
Mahala Burns
Mahala BurnsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love vuly trampoline

Great trampoline! Partner built himself and didn’t take long, Kids love it. Happy I chose this brand of trampoline. Thanks for the sun shade and tent! Will come in handy in the summer time.

Gordon G.
Gordon G.South East Queensland, QLD

Vuly lift 2 purchase

Great product exactly what was discribed. Package that can be tailored to suit each buyer. Strong and reliable. Fare prices easy to deal with and friendly staff that are eager to help

Find out how Vuly Play Physical store compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Swing set that my kids love!

The staff at Vuly were extremely patient and accommodating in helping my family choose the right swing set. The swing set offers hours of fun that has been enjoyed by the entire family.

Damien L.
Damien L.South East Queensland, QLD

Hands-on is the way to know. Kids loved it.

We went down with the family and let them play. I don't think I would have purchased online had I not seen the options and quality in person. The set is super strong and will outlast anything else we've seen in terms of play equipment.

Richard
RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Truly quality trampoline - our boys love it!!!

We purchased a Vuly medium sized trampoline from the Brisbane store. The staff were excellent and very accommodating in letting our boys try the different size and styles of trampoline. We were so impressed we purchased on the spot and drove home with the trampoline in the back of our SUV. The construction was quite straightforward - but make sure you follow the instructions step by step! There is a great YouTube video to help too. Our boys love the trampoline and spend hours on it. Very safe and well made!

Jason Lee
Jason LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

High quality trampoline - great showroom

Great customer service inside the showroom.
The trampoline is of really high quality - this was easy to understand during the assembly of it.
Our kids love it absolutely - the tent feature is a bonus too.
Trampoline we purchased was Ultra Medium

Blue green
Blue greenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kids love it!!!

The monkey bars set and trampoline are great, endless fun for kids and well worth the money. Great product. Great for sensory children. Look forward to getting the swing set.

AMBER CORDTZ
AMBER CORDTZ

Quality, excellent customer service and products

Vuly would be our absolute preferred outdoor play equipment. If you are looking for reliable and sturdy, then this is the product for you. We own a playset and have now invested in one of the trampolines. As an adult, it is fantastic to be outside with my child playing on the equipment. I can’t forget the amazing customer service either. Thanks for being amazing.

Melodie Marshall
Melodie MarshallSouth East Queensland, QLD

So pleased we got one

Purchased one of these beauty’s to assist with home quarantine looming for the planet! So happy we can all keep fit and have fun together in these crazy times. Let’s jump!

Chris D.
Chris D.South East Queensland, QLD

Vuly Thunder Large Trampoline

My kids absolutely loved their Vuly Thunder, it’s certainly an investment in your children’s fond memories. Thank you Vuly for the great times and making something that withstands time, weather and punishment from the kids lol

George Econ
George EconSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such an amazing product

Thank you to Peter at Vuly for all your assistance at your showroom. We left feeling comfortable that we purchased the right set. I look forward to all our kids using it.

Amanda Cox
Amanda CoxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Customer Service and Top quality trampoline!

Purchased a Trampoline from the Brisbane Showroom. The customer service was outstanding and the trampoline itself is definitely worth the extra money you pay compared to a department store trampoline. Thanks Vuly!!

Lifesaver

I bought a Vuly trampoline for my 5 year old boy who has a lot of energy. Best thing ever. I changed my mind and swapped from the tent sides as an extra to the basketball hoop and it was no problem. All the staff were amazing on the phone and at the shop.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Brilliant experience, very happy!

We are extremely happy with our vuly purchase (extra large ultra) . Exceptional quality and the customer service has been brilliant. We just received our extra accessories too, which was a nice surprise as we weren't expecting them (we bought the trampoline originally from in store before Christmas). Thank you again Vuly!

Richard G.
Richard G.Sydney, NSW

Great product love that’s it’s an Aussie company

Thanks Joe and team I had never had the chance to truly see how great your products are until I visited Vuly in Brisbane. Now I’m a loyal follower and customer for life!

SuzanneBarrett
SuzanneBarrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our second trampoline and kids love it!

We had an original Vuly which was still going strong after 7yrs but just upgraded to the springfree version. Great customer service in store. They even honoured a mobile app price which was still showing the Boxing Day sale price after the sale had ended saving us $300. Flexible with bundle items and allowed us to swap them to products we would use. Kids are loving the new tramp, perfect to get them active and outside and off devices. We live local so was easy to put the boxes in the ute and take home on same day of purchase.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

I now own 5 vuly products!

I love their customer support! And the products i cant fault, well made great price and safe i trust my kids on their tramps swing sets or the quest plus they are so much fun

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Grant coglan My son's first tramp

Website was super easy to navigate.
I live in the area so, I went down to their warehouse because I didn't want to wait for shipping.
Staff were friendly and knowledgeable about the products.
The trampoline is made of high quality products.
Instruction manual is easy to follow.
Thanks vuly.