Vuly Play Physical store

Vuly Play Physical store (page 4 of 5)

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vuly Play

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (112)

AWhiley
AWhileySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I placed my order late and had to call to get it by Christmas, Ainslee was super helpful and changed my order from delivered to pick up, received confirmation the next morning and picked up in time for Christmas morning.

Excellent product!!!!

We are very happy with our Vuly trampoline. We have had numerous trampolines over the year’s and thought they were all the same but we have been very presently surprised by the high quality of this product. Well worth the money!!

Kaydon
KaydonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Layout, Helpful staff

Staff were really knowledgable and pleasant in our family buying a good quality trampoline for Christmas. Kids were able to use the trampolines and other equipment in store without hassle

Wonderful!

Wonderful and seamless experience buying our Vuly trampoline. Wonderful offers and a quality product. It is a wonderful item that will bring a great deal of joy to the kids. The extras and attachments are wonderful!

Katrina beraru
Katrina beraruSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top customer service top product

Amazing customer service. Helpful and informative. Good quality product. Easy to put together. The Manuel that comes with it isant as helpful as the online videos. Price was a little more then I wanted to pay for a trampoline.

N Pougnet
N PougnetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome products and customer service!

High quality products that can withstand QLD weather conditions...and my 3 boys! Easy to assemble products that last, and outstanding customer service too. Vuly have clearly spent alot of time on research and development, and I'm pleased to support a local company that produces such awesome play equipment.

Chloe B.
Chloe B.The Mallee, VIC

Best quality

Purchased on after having a cheaper trampoline that fell to pieces and weathered badly. This one is far more sturdy & tonnes of fun, what more could you want? Love it!

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Aug 2021
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers
David Frangiosa
David FrangiosaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great shop

They have most of the trampolines and products on display, so the kids can engage and parents can get a feel for the quality. Always seems to be enough staff to cater for the demand too.

Frank
FrankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and products.

Took the time to listen and recommend the correct product. Also great showroom to try out before you buy. Highly recommend for anyone on the lookout for play equipment the quality is higj

Belinda R.
Belinda R.South East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful and knowledgeable staff!

We have not unpacked our Ultra medium trampoline yet but after visiting the showroom three times (including pick up), Im impressed by the helpful and friendly and knowledgeable staff. Showroom was near and tidy with a range of quality equipment on show.

h4yl3z
h4yl3zSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredible long lasting value

We went into the showroom and got a quote for the XL monkey bars with approx. 10 accessory items. I called and completed payment over the phone. Item took two weeks to deliver and was installed for us. The children love it and I can tell it's built to last.

Scott B
Scott BSouth West, WA

Best xmas present for the kids. 6 years on still going strong.

Great product and follow up service.
Staff friendly and happy to provide assistance. Would highly recommend vuly trampoline not just for the kids either. No better trampoline on the market. Beauty!

Catherine Russell
Catherine RussellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Christmas Present for our 3 year old!

We went to the show room to get a better understanding of the sizes and the staff member was great. Super helpful. Helped us make an educated choice and threw in some extras as we could take it with us instead of delivery. All round great experience, and the kids loved jumping on the trampolines whilst we chatted.

Sharyn
SharynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super great team

These guys went above and beyond for myself and helped me to get an upgrade when the sale had finished my grandkids will get years of enjoyment and entertainment from this trampoline.

Maureen
MaureenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

We wanted to make some changes to our original online order. The guys at the Vully Brisbane store couldn't have been more helpful, they were attentive, friendly and professional, we had no problems making the changes to our order! They loaded our purchases into the trailer for us without complaint even though it was the middle of a very hot day! Thank you so much for all your help, you certainly made shopping a pleasant experience, we look forward to watching our grandchildren get many hours of fun from their trampoline!

Tom And Amanda B.
Tom And Amanda B.South East Queensland, QLD

The best and safest trampoline you can buy for your kids (and you)!

The kids love it and the quality is second-to-none. It is so safe and the shade and tent are great sun protection. Building it is piece of cake as well!

Janine
Janine

Effortless and stress free

Amazing service, easy and stress free, no pushy sales pitch , just helpful friendly service. All questions answered and shipping was so fast. Very happy thankyou vuly . Our family is so looking forward to seeing the kids faces this Christmas.

Kat
Kat

Great they allow a try before you buy

What a great store! Staff were so friendly, no judgment on bringing excited toddlers to check it out. They were informative and not pushy with sales at all. Definitely safe, durable and easy to install. Designed to last and customisable with so many accessories that are thoughtfully fitted to the trampoline

Ashleigh J.
Ashleigh J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service All Round

Have had great service from the showroom team and the phone sales team. They were easy to deal with and nothing was a drama. Amazing all round. Cant wait to see our daughters reaction at Christmas time!

Great Customer Service

We had been looking at trampolines for a while & after having a cheapy one last not a long time, we thought we would look at some of the more expensive options to see if they would be better quality. We attended the Brisbane store & had a look around & spoke to one of the sales people there. They were great, very informative & helpful. Answered all our questions & then gave us time to go away & think about it without pressuring us into making a decision immediately. Once we worked out what we wanted, their phone service to make the purchase was outstanding & delivery was super easy! Now to wait (impatiently) for Christmas Day to get some bouncing fun happening!

Shannon R.
Shannon R.South East Queensland, QLD

So glad I went with Vuly.

I've had trampolines in the past and I could tell from the construction and materials used that this trampoline will be built to last. The instructions to set up were very straight forward and there were no hiccups from picking it up in-store to attaching the final shade cloth on top. I've had a very professional experience with Vuly representatives and I would recommend this brand to anyone.

Great quality trampoline

I love this trampoline!
I was looking online for a while reading every review and comparing every price. It just so happened that there was a Vuly show room relatively close by we could go look at. Tbh I was looking at a different cheaper trampoline but was going to the show room to get a feel on the sizes so I could select the right one. I was so blown away by the quality of the trampolines that I bought it right there and then. The bonus with Vuly is they had special inclusions in the pack so I got a sun shade and a cart extra. All in all I paid a little extra then what I could find online but with the inclusions and the quality I think its going to cost me much less in the future!

DeeCon4
DeeCon4Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Bouncing with excitement!

So family and friends recommended Vuly to us!
Just recently they had a sale on and who doesnt love a sale right??? Igor our sales guy was above and beyond in explaining quality, warranty and accessories for me, and within a week of purchasing our Vuly Ultra is on its way to us!
Cant wait to see our lil guys face at Christmas!
So thanks guys, if I have as good of run as our neighbors with their Vuly, you have made me one happy mumma hahahhaha!
Cheers Dee

Great product

Visited showroom to purchase Vuly Ultra L (12ft), staff were incredibly helpful. Great size that will last as kids grow, looks durable and good quality. Trampoline is in boxes that we were able to fit in the car and take home that day.

Kirsty
KirstyNorth Queensland, QLD

It is amazing my kids love it and it is very well structured.

We wanted a Trampoline that would last our kids for a long time not just a year or 2 and our friends have had a Vuly trampoline for 6 years and it is still like new so we thought why not.