Vuly Play Physical store

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vuly Play

1.8
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No

Amazing Staff and Trampoline

We purchased an XL Thunder Pro Trampoline and it has been amazing and extremely safe for the kids. The Sales Team are amazing with nothing being a drama. We took back a faulty Basketball Backboard and they apologised and then before I knew it a brand new one was in the back of my car. Well done Vuly for amazing products and a Sales Team that goes out of their way to make sure I am looked after.

Store LocationWakerley QLD
Vuly Play
Vuly PlayVuly Play

Dee
Deeasked
Physical store

We have recently installed the Vuly Family Quest Monkey bar system however I noticed that the frame moves slightly when the kids are playing on it. My children are only small (5 & 7 years old) and should easily take the weight. It was installed by a professional according to the instructions. Is there meant to be movement? or is the ground too soft? Should the base posts be concreted into the ground?

Vuly Play
Vuly PlayVuly Play

Hi Dee!

Thank you for your comment!

The Quest will always have a slight natural sway. You will need to ensure that all the anchor pegs are fully inserted into the feet, support legs are at the right angle and joiner and bolts are all tightened!

If you have any further questions about this, please contact me at -reviwes@vulyplay.com

Cheers, Taylah