Vuly Play Physical store

Vuly Play Physical store (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vuly Play

Tanay Crowfoot
Tanay CrowfootSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly how its described online.

We purchased a Vuly Flare Trampoline for our kids for Christmas. We also added a ladder, shade cover, skateboard & speaker box for the trampoline as well. I heard so many good reviews on quality so I went into the Brisbane showroom and I was very impressed. The quality was amazing, my husband wanted to kill me for wanting to spend so much money on a trampoline before we got there but I knew the quality and durability of the trampoline would last my kids a very long time. He also agreed. After seeing all of Vuly Products in store I’m sure by next Christmas my backyard will have more Vuly Products for my kids. Even I enjoyed the products in the show room. Great quality, long lasting, affordable. Happy mum & happy kids.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Amazing customer service and excellent product.

Amazing customer service and excellent product. Very happy with the level of service from all the staff. Thank you very much!

Store LocationWakerly

Ruth W.
Ruth W.South East Queensland, QLD

Incredible!!

We were so excited about the amazing value in the sale and they did not disappoint! I spoke to them twice about my purchase and both times the customer service was outstanding and they went above and beyond. I’m very excited that they are a local business with a point of making their customer service a priority, not to mention the quality of their equipment and I will definitely purchase from them again!

Taryn B.
Taryn B.South East Queensland, QLD

Purchased Vuly trampoline

Really can’t wait to put together our trampoline for our kids this year for Christmas. Customer service was great and staff were very friendly and helpful. Gave us some tricks on how to put it together. Thanks everyone at Vuly

Michael T.
Michael T.South East Queensland, QLD

Great showroom, quality products

Showroom lets you try before you buy. Staff very friendly and helpful. Trampolines are great quality, durable, strong enough for large adults.

Love our new trampoline

We love our new trampoline, it is nice and strong and safe for our daughter and her daddy to jump on!

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Many years of fun to come.

I'm extremely happy with our new purchase of Vuly Lift 2. Customer service was exceptional at every time on multiple occasions. We visited the show room on multiple occasions before making our purchase. It's alot of money to get your head around but no regrets as soon as you see your children having fun. Im positive it'll provide many years of fun. Next step swing set. Thank you team Vuly.

Store LocationBrisbane showroom

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Aug 2021
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers

Revamped Trampoline!

Our 5 year old Vuly 2 net had taken a few hard knocks over the years and needed replacing. Rang Vuly and got one at half price. Put the new net on and the 5 year old trampoline looks brand new. One of my kids actually thought it was brand new! Winner. Thanks Vuly.

Angie
Angie

VULY is a fantastic quality product with exceptional customer service!

All staff were extremely helpful and accommodating to our needs. They were helpful with queries and flexible to our needs. We would highly recommend considering this company to purchase your play equipment.

Teagan S.
Teagan S.Gippsland, VIC

Perfect buy

Our Vuly 12ft spring trampoline is 5 years old and still going strong. It’s very sturdy with plenty of bounce. If you register your product through Vuly you have access to 1/2 replacement accessories. Highly recommend Vuly trampolines and accessories.

Selena Z.
Selena Z.The Mallee, VIC

Can’t wait to receive our Vuly ultra

The great range of products made it so hard to choose. We want it all. Vuly’s fantastic sale prices with bonuses and free delivery not to mention the quality of their products make them our number one choice.

Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product and outstanding customer service.

The product itself is incredible and of high quality. The customer service has been outstanding. All staff I have encountered whether it be on the phone, in store and the warehouse have been very helpful and professional.

Kim A.
Kim A.Darling Downs, QLD

Amazing!

What a fantastic product! We chose Vuly after a few recommendations from other parents/friends. It was easy to assemble & extremely safe for most ages! It was hard finding a trampoline without too many bright colours but we love it & the fact that we can all jump on it together.

Adrian Bonanno
Adrian BonannoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lift2

The trampoline is as good as the first one we bought. Great supporting a local Qld based business and the kids will have endless hours of fun once it’s assembled this week

Aubrey
AubreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to transport & assemble

I recently purchased a Vuly Ultra medium trampoline and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality trampoline. All the pieces fit into my SUV so there was no need for delivery. It was surprisingly easy to assemble. Great value for money as we got a package that included a tent shade, ladder and wagon for free. Very happy with the products and service we received.

Lift 2 trampoline. Easy to put together, kids love it

Highly recommend the lift 2 trampoline, on display near Brisbane, the staff there were amazing, great covid measures in place, the kids enjoyed choosing their new trampoline, would highly recommend Vuly.

Charlotte Wells
Charlotte WellsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Love our vuly, bought it for our 2 year old and purchased all the extras. So happy with the service and product. Couldn’t recommend them enough to anyone who’s looking fit quality

Jasmine-Joe Roccamante
Jasmine-Joe RoccamanteAU

Great Trampoline

Purchased our first Trampoline about 12 years ago when Vuly first stated out. Great product then, but they have gone next level now. Awesome products for kids. Just purchased another Trampoline, but this time for our first grandchild who'll be 2 in October 2020. I even got free extras that will work as Christmas gifts for him. Easy purchase online & pickup, with friendly staff.
Great work to all involved at Vuly

Why thank you Claire,
I know he will ;)

charmaine b.
charmaine b.South East Queensland, QLD

wish we did wait so long

We drove up from the gc to buy from vully we are so happy easy to put together great trampoline and amazing service in store all round we are really happy

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Fun way to test products :)

Being able to see and play on the trampolines made the decision to buy so much easier :)
Strong and good quality, vuly are worth the little bit more.
Thank you heaps.

goodywoody
goodywoodyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Trampoline was the best thing purchased for covid 3.0 lockdown!!

My 3 girls - 6/12/16 all LOVE our new trampoline. Learning new tricks and burning some energy they usually do at Crossfit but now cant due to all the covid Lockdowns. Wish we had got a VULY Lift2 earlier.

Amy
AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!!!

Mia the sales lady answered all my questions and was bubbly and friendly the boys at the warehouse we organised and funny and just well mannered and it has been something we have wanted for a long time set up wasn’t that hard you do need 2 people but now my kids are refusing to get off there thunder trampoline and insist on living on it!!

Vuly PlayVuly Play

This has been a game changer for our family!

Staff were efficient, helpful, knowledgeable, and not pushy. The trampoline is the best quality of any I’ve researched. Arranging pick up of the trampoline was quick and staff loaded it into my car for me

Rebecca Scott
Rebecca ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service! Keeping things clean in the show room also!

Our girl was still able to jump and test out all the trampolines And swings in this covid crazy world. Staff were very helpful talking through the pros of each trampoline and then processing everything ready for us to drive away with our new trampoline!!

Brisbane Loco
Brisbane LocoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely satisfied! Get yourself a Vuly!

We were so pleased with the quick and professionalism of the young man who served us in the showroom. The equipment is certainly of the highest quality and standard I have seen.