Vuly Play

Vuly Play (page 2 of 16)

Online store and Physical store

Disgusting customer service!!!

We ordered a playset with cubby for xmas, over $2000 and instead of L & R frame piece theres 2 the same so we cant build. so we contact Vuly only to be told they cant help til after xmas and cant speak to a manager regarding any kind of compensation/refund ect because they only opened recently. so wait half the day for a call back. left a message the night prior for a call back. wait on hold after no call back only to be prompted to leave another message!!! Thanks Vuly!!!

Hello Carolyn, Thank you for the taking the time to provide feedback from your recent experience with Vuly! We're sorry to hear you received 2 of the same parts upon installing the Swingset. I've sent you a PM regarding this, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could please take the time to reply back with your details so we can get in contact with you. Once again, we do apologies greatly for the inconvenience this has caused. We look forward to hearing from you! :) Kind Regards, Denaya @VulyPlay

SENSATIONAL - BEST OUTDOOR EQUIPMENT EVER

My Grandchildren absolutely love their trampoline want to jump on it as soon as they wake up. Cannot believe the amazing quality of this product.
Are 100% satisfied with the quality but also 100% satisfied with the help I received from your team when purchasing the product.

Vuly Thunder Pro great and safe

My 2 year old has no problem getting on and off trampoline safely. Bought the medium size which I was worried would be too small, but it's a good fit for my 2 and 7 year old. I was glad it came with the trampoline tent. Very good shade for summer. The roof is invaluable for keeping the birds off from perching and pooping all over the trampoline. I did not want to pay for the installation fee. My husband and I took 6 hours to set it up, it's very physically demanding. Not as easy as it looks on videos! Make sure you buy at least two wheels to move the trampoline for mowing. Grass seems to grow 4x faster under the trampoline wheels make moving easier. Trampoline copes with our slightly sloped yard.

Terrible service from Vuly and no delivery before Xmas as PROMISED! Many lies fed to us.

Don't buy for kids for xmas! Vuly lie about delivery dates! and it seems I'm not the only one who has experienced this. We were advised that our trampoline would arrive by the 19th of December, in time for xmas. It was a promise they made. On the 18th we contacted them to track the delivery. Got the run around from Vuly, so contacted the freight company. They advised that they had received the con note but no trampoline. We then contacted Vuly again, who did not reply to two emails. We phoned and got through to a lady who said that it would arrive by the 23 or 24th and that it had been dispatched. We contacted them again and they said that they would change the freight company (blaming freight company) NOTE; if its already been dispatched to the freight company, then how is it possible to then change the freight company? It would take twice as long to receive the delivery back to the warehouse and then re-dispatch. It was just more excuses to delay the delivery as I believe they did not have the stock at all to sell. It is now the 3rd of January 2019 and still no trampoline! We have phoned probably 6 times and no reply to messages left to call us back. We have emailed multiple times, only to be fed more lies about the delivery date. We were promised free stuff over the phone in compensation, but when asked about this on email, they avoided answering the question. Clearly another lie! Its not worth the stress of having your kids not having a present for xmas. Do not buy at xmas time for your kids. Go with another company! I'm sure next year will be the same.

Hello Kate, Hello Kim, Thank you for the taking the time to provide feedback from your recent experience with Vuly! We do apologise that your order has taken so long to be delivered. Being a toy company, we do pride ourselves on customer feedback, so we would like to get this sorted out for you so we can restore your faith in Vuly. I've sent you a PM regarding this, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could please take the time to reply back with your details so we can get in contact with you. Once again, we do apologies greatly for the inconvenience this has caused. We look forward to hearing from you! :) Kind Regards, Denaya @VulyPlay

Absolutely fantastic

Would highly recommend, very good quality. Kids love it and especially love the cover that goes on top.
Even the baby loves it.

No delivery before Christmas and still none!!

Guaranteed delivery before Christmas! Was given the run around between vuly and freight co who said they’d had so many calls regarding vuly! Still no delivery. I’ve asked for money back and no answer on this or any callbacks!! I’ve contacted VCCC!!!

Hello Ness, Thank you for the taking the time to provide feedback from your recent experience with Vuly! We're very sorry to hear about the experience you've had with your Vuly. Being a toy company, we do value all customer feedback and would like to help you out in getting the trampoline delivered. I've sent you a PM regarding this, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could please take the time to reply back with your details so we can get in contact with you. Once again, we do apologies greatly for the inconvenience this has caused. We look forward to hearing from you! :) Kind Regards, Denaya @VulyPlay

Disgusting customer service

My son bought swing set which cost over 1000.00 dollars, it was delivered and left at the doorstep, boxes were torn, and open , poles were scratched down to bare metal, bolts missing.after speaking to several different people from the company, overr the space of 3 weeks, and who all gave conflicting information, nothing was resolved.theybwere promised that missing bolts would be sent before christmas, when they did not arrive, they rang again and were told they never got sent.they then said if we give you specifics of bolts you can go to bunnings and buy them.they also offered to send touch up paint.what a joke.they also now have to pay delivery and a restocking fee to return the faulty product.what an absolute disgrace. I have advised my don he should contact one of the current affairs programmes to highlight this issue, as it affects children, and could possible be a safety concern.please be careful of this company.

Hello Helen, Thank you for the taking the time to provide feedback from your recent experience with Vuly. We do apologise that this issue has taken so long to be rectified. We do pride ourselves on customer feedback, so we would like to get this sorted out for you. I've sent you a PM regarding this, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could please take the time to reply back with your details so we can get in contact with you. Once again, we do apologies greatly for the inconvenience this has caused. We look forward to hearing from you! Kind Regards, Denaya

Still not received, promised it would arrive before Christmas.

I ordered a vuly lift 2 tent package after seeing it advertised on Facebook, with free delivery, to arrive before Christmas, my order was placed on 15th December 2018. I am still waiting for the trampoline. I have had a call from vuly but they still aren't able to say when the trampoline will arrive. The tracking number will not work with the freight company so I have no idea where it currently is! My poor kids are still waiting for their Christmas present. Disgusting that they advertise delivery before Christmas and can't provide this service!! False advertising if you ask me!! I hope the trampoline is worth it when it eventually gets here.

Hello Louise, Thanks again for providing feedback from you recent experience with Vuly! Thank you for the taking the time to provide feedback from your recent experience with Vuly. We do apologise that this issue has taken so long to be rectified. Being a toy company, we do pride ourselves on customer feedback, so we would like to get this sorted out for you so we can restore your faith in Vuly. I've sent you a PM regarding this, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could please take the time to reply back with your details so we can get in contact with you. Once again, we do apologies greatly for the inconvenience this has caused. We look forward to hearing from you! Kind Regards, Denaya

Never received all packages

After what we thought was fantastic customer service with guaranteed delivery for Christmas and a pretty good sale price, am now thoroughly disappointed and annoyed. We are still missing two boxes of the 8 required and my kids are yet to receive their Christmas present. Vuly will not answer their phone and Hunter Espress, the delivery company, refuse to talk to any customers waiting on Vuly orders. So, $1100 down with no swing set to show for our money. What a disgraceful company you are Vuly!

Hello NattyJk, Thank you for the taking the time to provide feedback from your recent experience with Vuly. We do apologise that this issue has taken so long to be rectified. Being a toy company, we do pride ourselves on customer feedback, so we would like to get this sorted out for you so we can restore your faith in Vuly. I've sent you a PM regarding this, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could please take the time to reply back with your details so we can get in contact with you. Once again, we do apologies greatly for the inconvenience this has caused. We look forward to hearing from you! Kind Regards, Denaya

Disgusting customer service!!!

1 star for customer service is a compliment. this is written after several failed attempts at resolving the issue, unable to get through with the phone listed on the claim both online and calling. no response to online form on website. and being hung up mid call by the staff. our issue was that we were unable to assemble our swingset for xmas because a piece was wrong. vuly sounded optimistic about being able to replace it through a local stockist but then all of a sudden that was not possible. so we eventually settled that it would be sent on 27th and i would be compensated with a free net and mat. i requested an email detailing all this because of how difficult it was to contact them. no such luck. i call on the 28th to find out why i havent received an email. because my claim has not even been looked at. so they put me on hold to look at it right away. and after waiting and waiting. i get cut off. in all of this i have not had vuly attempt to call me once!
Thanks Vuly.

Hello Carolyn, Thank you for the taking the time to provide feedback from your recent experience with Vuly! I've sent you a PM regarding this, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could please take the time to reply back with your details so we can get in contact with you. Once again, we do apologies greatly for the inconvenience this has caused. We look forward to hearing from you! :) Kind Regards, Denaya @VulyPlay

Uncontactable by phone! and BE AWARE of “FREE” delivery service

The whole Vuly experience has been a nightmare!
Not only are Vuly uncontactable by phone - you leave a “voicemail” and good luck to anyone if you get a call back - they also use the WORST delivery service, and we are still missing 2 boxes which the delivery company have pretty much wiped their hands of (also uncontactable)
So here we have a trampoline that we cannot assemble, and our kids never got in time for Xmas.
$1400 later and no Xmas present for kids.
I just want my money back and will happily send back the half trampoline.
Can we PLEASE be refunded.

Hello Shaz, Thank you for the taking the time to provide feedback from your recent experience with Vuly! We're sorry to hear you've experienced difficulties getting in touch with us and that you are still currently waiting for the remaining boxes to be delivered. Being a toy company, we do pride ourselves on customer feedback, so we would like to get this sorted out for you so we can restore your faith in Vuly. I've sent you a PM regarding this, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could please take the time to reply back with your details so we can get in contact with you. Once again, we do apologies greatly for the inconvenience this has caused. We look forward to hearing from you! :) Kind Regards, Denaya @VulyPlayThanks Denaya for your genetic message. It’s only been almost 2 months After going through THE WORST customer service I have EVER encountered we FINALLY got a refund. Less $20. All I can say if people are reading this, lodge a credit card dispute with your bank and go that way Would be much quicker. Vuly never fulfilled their obligations to supply me with a product I had paid for, so the disputed process would have been on my side. Good luck Vuly Your fake 5 star reviews will catch up with you one day. Best of luck.

Don't fall for it. Defective products and appalling service

Don't get suckered in by the slick promo and Aussie face of it - it's junk straight out of China.

We ordered the Large Ultra. Some parts weren't engineered properly and didn't want to fit correctly. Parts of the frame had massive scrapes on it showing where the galvanising wasn't applied properly. Alarm bells insofar as quality control goes.

After a very agreeable phone call where I let them know the trampoline was defective and replacement parts were arranged to be sent... they went quiet. Parts never arrived. Emails and phone messages weren't responded to. Ghosted.

Currently in the process of demanding a refund. We never even got to put it up!!! Kids were massively (understandably) disappointed. Thanks a bunch Vuly. Merry Christmas.

Hello Matt, Thank you for the taking the time to provide feedback from your recent experience with Vuly! We are greatly sorry to hear that you received defective parts and that this issue has taken so long to be rectified. We value all customer feedback, and want to get this sorted out for you so we can restore your faith in the brand. I've sent you a PM regarding this, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could please take the time to reply back with your details so we can get in contact with you. Once again, we do apologies greatly for the inconvenience this has caused. We look forward to hearing from you! :) Kind Regards, Denaya @VulyPlay

Never will I buy froM vuly again

Purchased a trampoline and swing set. I wanted to add accessories which would cost me 140.00 they wanted to charge me for delivery. The quality is not that great as the pins are rusting after 18 months. I was going to extend the swing set for my grandson but no more. Squeeze every dollar out after the amount of money you have already received.

Hello Gabriel, Thank you for the taking the time to provide feedback from your recent experience with Vuly! Being a toy company, we do value all customer feedback. We would like to get this rectified for you so we can restore your faith in Vuly. I've sent you a PM regarding this, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could please take the time to reply back with your details so we can get in contact with you. Once again, we do apologies greatly for the inconvenience this has caused. We look forward to hearing from you! :) Kind Regards, Denaya @VulyPlay

Assembly experience and service management hopeless

Got a tramp from Vuly. LARGE ULTRA model the cheapest spring model still close to a grand so not so cheap. Parts were missing, some parts did not fit spent 2 hours on the phone, still waiting for the missing parts. Their service was horrible. The quality of the cheap tramp was terrible, might as well buy one from ebay for half the price.

Hello Melbs Dad, We are sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced with your new Ultra trampoline. We would love to get this resolved for you immediately. Could you please email your contact details through to help@vulyplay.com? Our team will be in touch ASAP. Regards,I have contacted your service department. Emailed sent photos and videos. My ref number is 88747. Its all a bit of a farce everyone says we sorry to hear about your problem but nothing gets done. Now you give me a different email address which seems like a giant waste of time. Your team has been aware of the problem but chooses to do nothing about it.

Love it! My boys spend much more time outdoors now!

We are very happy with our Vuly swing set. The quality seems great. Assembly was quite hard as the pieces did not slide in well...had to use a rubber hammer and a lot of strength to get it to connect properly. Also the canvas on top was impossible to clip in on all sides.

Don’t get ripped off!!!

I was going to buy a vuly trampoline from vulyplay direct but was taken down the garden path.
Senior sales member tried too rip me off and the manager did nothing about his sale staff conduct.
Poor customer service and would recommend buying vuly trampoline else where as you can save more money and not be rip off by vuly sales staff trying to make a sale.
Found a place that sold the same trampoline deal cheaper than vuly and free delivery.
Do your home work Mums and Dads and dont buy from Vuly direct and save money.

Hi Dad, Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I am very sorry to hear about the experience you have had with Vuly so far. This is definitely not acceptable and I would like to look into this for you, further. Can you please email your review through to 'Reviews@vulyplay.com' - I will then be able to get into contact with you and get this issue resolved. Once again, I am very sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused. - Jeffrey S @ Vuly.

Excellent Service - even after buying online!

I bought a Vuly 360 pro Swingset online and the process couldn’t have been easier. The swing set delivery was delayed and Vuly communicated with me prompty and honestly. During the delay time I moved house so I rang Vuly to see if I could change delivery address - the Vuly staff member great! Friendly service and she changed the delivery address right then and there. Swing set was delivered with out a hitch - a great transaction!

The Kids Love it!

Purchase was simple, we researched online then went in to your store to purchase and pick up. Kids are loving the trampoline. The kids helped my husband assemble the trampoline, passing pieces whilst watching the instructions on YouTube, it was that simple.

The best thing ever.

Totally worth the money and would recommend to all. My three boys absolutely love it.
We are extremely happy with the service.

A quality trampoline - great fun for all ages!

We are very happy with our new trampoline. The quality is amazing and the kids just love it. The shade cover not only provides shade for the kids but the design looks fantastic. Soon as i saw my sister in laws vuly trampoline, i bought one the same day! I then told my massage therapist about it and she then bought one too! It was a great buy. My kids love it and are on it nearly every day. Even i get on there and have a jump with my children. Thankyou and i look forward to purchasing more from vuly (we have been looking at the swing set next!).