Vuly Thunder Large

Vuly Thunder Large (page 2 of 7)

Listing monitored by Vuly Play

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly
Tony M
Tony MWestern District, VIC

Dear Vuly: address how leaf-springs connect to the mat, or risk more people being hurt.

Lee
LeeMelbourne

Great trampoline

ordered Trampoline mid year for Christmas present wanted to minimise any issues. Boxes arrived damaged with holes and the delivery driver not very helpful I did all the lifting. Sent photos to Vuly of all the damage boxes lady on the phone was nice wanted a record if anything was damaged in side. Lucky for my family it was all there and all Ok. Its was a tricky thing to put the mat on. But once all assembled very happy with the product very well made. Kids have been jumping ever since.

Other Trampolines

Kids and big kids love it

My 3 year old loves it and my 6 month old giggles hysterically while bouncing around on it!! The kids just love it!! Being out in Mt Isa (remote QLD) the UV netting and the sun roof are a must with our 40 degree summer days and the equipment has survived the heat thus far! Not only do the young kids love the trampoline but us big kids (Mum and dad) secretly have just as much fun!!

suz
suzmelbourne

Hours of Fun

Best fun the kids have had in a long time

The kids are the main users ,they are aged eight,twelve,eighteen.
The eight and twelve year olds use the vuly thunder playing basketball and gymnastics together.
This trampoline is the only one I have felt safe to let the kids play on unsupervised due to the way this trampoline is made. I would not recommend any other brands. This is the best.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Mama J
Mama JPerth

The perfect choice for us!

My kids 2 & nearly 6 LOVE this trampoline! It's big enough even I can get on and look up at the clouds together! I like how there are no mats to breakdown and no springs for them to injury themselves on and the netting is built in, no possibility of gaps forming for little ones to slip through.

OMG awesome

OMG!! Could not be happier! I have two boys 1 who has behavioural issues. He can literally bounce of the walls on this trampoline. I’ve had many trampolines but nothing will compare to our vuly. Amazing quality product, strong and trustworthy. Easy to set up. Will 100% recommend . Can’t wait to buy the swing next

Mel H
Mel HAU

Amazing product, couldn't be happier!

At the urging of my son's OT, we ended up splurging and getting our son the Vuly Thunder in Large. He is SO in love with this trampoline! And not just him, we all are! This thing takes an absolute beating from my husband and son, and just asks for more! It is smooth, makes no noise, and the netting is amazingly high quality. My son thrashes himself about all over the place, and just bounces off the netting and back on to the mat. The net is also quite tall, so when he bounces really high, I don't tend to worry that he'll bounce clean out of it!

Add to that the extras that are available for play time, and this one is beyond worth the money spent!

TRISH
TRISHBrisbane

Made a world of difference.

Find out how Vuly Thunder Large compares to other Trampolines

Responsive and helpful service!

A great addition to the family!

We found the thunder relatively easy to put together with the help of the videos supplied on YouTube. Both our children, 2.5yrs and 1yrs old both love going on the trampoline with either myself or their father. Mr 2.5yr old is quite happy to jump around solo too (and so are we to be honest!). It is very stable and not to heavy to move with two people if needed. We were concerned about the entry/exit having no zip but at this stage we don’t leave the kids alone so it hasn’t been an issue. Once older, I know they’ll have no problems climbing up the ladder to get in independently (and not have to replace a broken zip!).

JoN
JoNBrisbane

A source of imagination.

Ash B
Ash BPerth

Lots of fun

All my kids and neighbours give this trampoline a good work out! it is used daily and had been very study & safe. Only complaint is the shade cover ripped very quickly! We will have to pay to replace it already and it is only a couple of months old.

Best trampoline on the market. The whole family loves it!

As we are quite a tall family I foresee this tramp lasting until my kids have fully grown
Entire family uses it including Mum and dad
3-4 kids at a time
Kids have sleep outs on it, using the shade cover
Great design, heavy duty and durable. recommend to everyone

Other Trampolines

Great trampoline. The kids love it!

My children love playing on the trampoline especially my eldest during the school holidays. They are 8 years and 2 years old. They both use the trampoline either by themselves or together. Either way they seem to have lots of fun. I feel that the trampoline seems very safe and stable for them to bounce on.

GREAT QUALITY TRAMP!!

Our 4 boys use the Large Thunder trampoline, ages 10, 8, 6 and 2. They love it, we add in a large yoga ball and a couple of smaller balls for fun. All 4 boys go on at the same time, it's very stable and with the nets couldnt be safer. The only issue we have with it is trying to move it when we mow the yard.

Kids loved it!

My kids loved the trampoline and it is big enough for them and their friends. Setting up takes a bit of time and it would have been good to promote the offer of having it set up by a professional for a small fee. I wouldn't have mind paying for that!! Overall definitely worth every cent!

great product

great product kids love it and so do I. We spend lots of time on it as a family. My daughter has a vision impairment and this is great to help her with special awareness in the safety of the netted enclosure. I feel confident in letting my 1 year old and 6 year old play whilst I hang out the washing. So safe

Abbie
AbbieMackay

No regrets

Trins
TrinsWollongong

disappointed

We have had Our vuly thunder for almost 4 years and sad to say that it hasn’t held up very well at all, considering the cost of the trampoline.
Issues we have had are, the Poles have rusted and snapped,
The entrance to the trampoline has deteriorated and is falling apart.
Other parts to the trampoline broke within 6 moths of having it (these small parts were replaced free of charge by vuly)
The trampoline has only had light use by our child (got it for his 3rd birthday) we pretty much have buyers remorse as we expected the trampoline to last much longer than it has.
Very disappointed in the product

Alison
AlisonBrisbane

Warranty claim on frame negated

I purchased a Large size Vuly Thunder in 2014.
The trampoline has been a great source of enjoyment for my daughter however the frame starting distorting and came away from the net.
I provided the receipt and photos that show very obvious frame damage (10 year warranty)to be told by Jack then followed up by Ben that I would be offered a $169 new net plus postage.
I have now lodged a complaint with small claims.
It is such a shame that a “local” product and team have such poor service and warranty conditions.

MazL
MazLSYDNEY

Great trampoline but terrible follow up and service beware of the warranty clauses

BelK
BelKSydney

Loving our Vuly!

Bought this for our kids after they couldn't get enough of it a friend's house and haven't looked back! It has been exactly what we needed to get the kids away from the TV - they just love bouncing, rolling and laying around in their new trampoline! The basketball hoop is a massive hit with our son and the mister has been great during the recent heatwave. Putting it together was pretty straight forward and the construction is very sturdy and safe. So glad we finally got a Vuly!

MinaR
MinaRSydney

Great Trampoline

My son who has ASD loves the Vuly Thunder he is using it whenever he can..He jumps, plays with the basketball hoop and lies in it...It took my husband 3 hours to put together, the instructions were very clear and the video was informative it all made sense. I would highly recommend it to other families. The Vuly Thunder has a great sturdy design and is so much safer than our previous one ...

The trampoline is absolutely perfect my son has autism it is a favourite in our house a lot safer th

The trampoline is absolutely perfect my son has autism it is a favourite activity in our house he can spend hours and hours jumping and laying around we also got the shade cover and mister with the trampoline. This trampoline is a lot safer than the last trampoline worth every cent.

RJJasked

Hi Vuly
We have only had the Thunder a few weeks and the first leaf spring has snapped! Very concerned as note this has happened to a few others?? Also in Vic - kids like caged animals and waited weeks for delivery... now a 2 weeks wait for the broken spring, so very disappointing as we approach school holidays!! Can they jump with one missing spring? What assurance do I have that this wont keep happening??
So very disappointed!!

RJJ

On closer inspection looks like some of the springs appear tighter than others? Should they be more even? Will the others also snap? Very concerned - pls reply!

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Hello RJJ,

Thank you for contacting us and I apologise for the issues that you have been experiencing.

If you could please send an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number, I will organise for a service representative to contact you about this.

Again I do apologise for any inconvenience.

Cheers, Claire

OST
OST

This appears to be a serious design flaw, which perhaps coincidentally generates revenue for Vuly as replacement springs need to be purchased (with postage making up 50% of the replacement cost for 10 springs) . We assembled our Vuly Thunder (Med.) in Feb 2020 ; and already 3 springs have snapped in half at the point where they touch the frame. We purchased the trampoline in mid-2018 so Vuly advised that even though it was assembled from new less than 9 months ago; the springs are not covered by warranty.

There are 42 springs which would cost $250+say $50 postage under warranty (its $25 to post 10) - if they fail at the rate they have done so far, this should be factored into nay buying decision.

Currently corresponding with Vuly, and I find the position that a major component is only guaranteed for 1 year highly suspect.

Colleen T.asked

Hi
Can you please tell me if the springs are the same for the vuly thunder and the vuly thunder pro please

What is the difference between both these trampolines please and
Colleen

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Hello Colleen,

Thank you for contacting us.

The main differences between the Thunder vs Thunder Pro, apart from the price difference are:

1. The Thunder Pro frame has a matte-black powder coated finish.

2. The Thunder Pro features a softer netting made of soft terylene.

3. The Thunder Pro has full-length leaf springs, whereas the Thunder's leaf springs are half the size. This creates a larger potential for bounce.

Should you have any further questions about this, please contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire :)

Lee H.asked
Thunder Large

Anyone having problems with springs deforming and snapping?

gloria m.
gloria m.

no deforming but 3 springs snapped so far. Waiting for vuly to get back to me re solution.......cannont keep happening

Lee H.

I’ve gone through 12 springs snapping so far. I have 4 more that are bent out of shape.
I’m at the point where I’m just going to junk it and buy another brand.

card
card

i have gone through 14 springs over 5 mths, its a defective design as the weight is not transfered over entire spring but flexs on where spring bends over the circle frame. Always breaks on that spot.

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives