Vuly Thunder Large

Vuly Thunder Large (page 3 of 7)

Listing monitored by Vuly Play

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly
Kel
Kel

Great purchase!

Great product, easy to follow instructions! Very sturdy and heaps of fun! Great customer service, looking forward to our shade cover arriving soon. Pay more but worth it for piece of mind and knowing it will last. Dog proof too, there’s nothing to chew! Definitely recommend to anyone considering one.

Angel
AngelRedcliffe

Perfect!! Kids love it!

The thunder trampoline goes above and beyond. Absolutely love all the safety features with the net and the secure door to get in and out of. The leaf springs are amazing for bouncing really high. And most of all the kids absolutely love playing on their trampoline. I rate this a 10/10!

Other Trampolines

Perfect excellent service and product.

Really pleased with my purchase. At first i was hesitant because of the cost. But it was for my grandson and i needed him tho be safe. It came within a few days from ordering. The quality is excellent, just waiting for the roof accessory as they were out of stock and then the kit will be complete.

emzlt
emzltUpwey

Love it!

Our boys (and us) are very happy with our purchase of a new Vuly Thunder. Great bouncing fun for all the family and we can really tell the difference between the Vuly and our previous brand of trampoline. We especially like to make obstacle courses jumping between the different pictures on the mat.

D Weckert
D WeckertCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Wished we bought one years ago

Absolutely love our vuly !
With 7 kids it deff gets an amazing work out !
We love the springless design and the fact the opening overlaps itself so little ones cannot bounce out and hurt themselves like they can with cheaper tramps who have the zip up door which gets stretched , out of shape and splits !

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Leanne
LeanneOrange

Outdoor fun

We purchased this trampoline for Christmas and 4 months on it is the most utilised item our two boys use aged 12 and 9 years old. They spend countless hours on it and love the basketball addition to the trampoline. All up it is a great investment for exercise, fun, vitamin D it really helps to minimise screen time for this generation.

Ann
AnnBrisbane

Terrific trampoline where our kids spend time and very safe for all users.

After a lot research we decided to give our boys one of your trampolines for Christmas. They love it and they use it almost on a daily basis. It is a great size, they don't need encouragement to use (less time spent on technology - thanks) and we are also keen to look at some of the add ons. Once we worked out how to put it together it was easy to do so.

Matt M
Matt MCairns

Great quality trampoline, love the shade cover!

Great quality trampoline with really good bounce. Our son loves playing on it and with the shade cover he's able to use it any time of day. The side nets also mean he can come up with lots of different ways to play in the trampoline (ball games etc) other than just jumping.

Other Trampolines

The kids absolutely love it!

Our Vuly feels very solid and of superior quality to other brands we've owned. The mat is very bouncy and the design of the net feels very safe. It took us 5 hours to assemble but well worth it in the end. Great to see the kids outside and getting some exercise!

Find out how Vuly Thunder Large compares to other Trampolines

Loving our Vuly Trampoline!

Everyone loving our Vuly Trampoline! Took a few more hours and a lot more effort to put together than described, but worth it! Seems like very high quality and sturdy materials used. Many hours of jumping and fun ahead for all the family. The included basketball hoop has also been great! Thanks

Really safe, kids love it

This trampoline and their assembly service is excellent. I have a 3yo and 2yo and they really love this trampoline especially when we hook up the Vuly sprinkler as well. Had a previous trampoline model which was far inferior to this. The only thing I will add is the difficulty of adults getting in and out of it due to the door system but I understand its safety reasons for having a door this way.

Love it, but our kids love it more!

Great Trampoline which is providing our kids hours of fun.
Would be better if the basketball hoop could hang on the outside while the sunshade cover is on, so it could still be used. Sun shade is great for this time of year. A ladder or extra step would make getting on easier with young children.

JoJo
JoJoGold Coast

Kids in Trampoline heaven

Purchased the Vuly Thunder as a family Christmas present. Delivery company were brilliant, driver even sneaked past the kids in case it was a Christmas surprise, which it was.

Kids love, love the Vuly and have been on it everyday since Christmas, they even had a sleepout on it. Would recommend purchasing the ladder with trampoline as I didn't but will need to. Shade sail has also been a life saver as trampoline in full sun.

Fantastic trampoline.

Extremely happy with with this product. Definitely designed with safety in mind. My young daughter can be as silly as she likes without having to worry. Everything seems to be built to high quality and goes together nicely with some very helpful build videos on the website. Highly recommend this trampoline.

fantastic trampoline!

Great value and lots of bounce, much better than our previous trampoline from another manufacturer which fell apart quite quickly. Love the special with free shade and basketball hoop! The springless system of the Thunder is fantastic and the product is very sturdy and strong. Great product which I would recommend to anyone.

Naomi
NaomiBrisbane

I wouldnt have survived the xmas school holidays without our new Thunder Trampoline

We have loved our new Thunder Trampoline. It has been a god send for me and my hubby these school holidays. Our children have loved the shade cover, basketball hoop attachment and the water spray attachment we got! They have spent hours on it just having fun and learning new tricks and I must say.... I have enjoyed my running away from the adult world time whilst bouncing on the trampoline with my kids!! Thank you Vuly and the staff at the Wynnum store for being so amazing and helping us purchase the best family present ever!!

Monique
MoniqueVictoria

Great trampoline endless entertainment for all ages!!!

The Vuly thunder large trampoline has already provided endless entertainment for all members of the family

Ian P
Ian PGold Coast

Great product that will provide my daughter with many years of entertainment.

A very strong and durable product that will last many years and is something my daughter won't grow out of. Is something the whole family can enjoy. Assembly instructions require photos to assist with its construction. The poles can be assembled together a number of different ways which may not be correct. Basketball board came with manual for removal wheels instead of manual for the basketball board. The sun shade cover is too low and inhibits maximum enjoyment of jumping high. Extension poles to increase the height of the sunshade would enable one to jump high and still provide sun protection, which is a must for the Queensland climate.

Water bouncy fun on Christmas day

Bought this for my daughter's family for Xmas and my two grandsons loved it! They play on it incessantly with the water spray being a main attraction over the VERY hot Xmas/New Year time in Brisbance. I got on for a jump too and the mat was great to jump on. It wasn't hot inside due to great air flow and totally safe! Very much recommended by a Grandma :)

Fun & an investment in our well being!

There are lots of options available in the trampoline world, however we are very clear that we made the right decision in choosing the Vuly Thunder. The whole family is delighted, from great granddad to the little ones! It has been used every day since we put it up. We see our purchase as an investment into the well being of our family for now and into the future.

Kylie
KylieShailer Park

The quality is amazing! the kids love it!

Good quality, strong product! Best I've seen. Love, Love, Love, the shade cover on top of the trampoline, exactly what's needed in the hot Qld sun. All aspects of play have been accounted for fun, basketball hoop, water play, fun jumping mat, the list goes on.
Highly recommended, a big tick from adults and the kids. Great service from beginning to end, very impressive.

MrsMW
MrsMWSydney

It made the kids Christmas and Holidays!

My husband and I built it ourselves over Christmas Eve (ie it’s that easy to build) - just follow the instruction video and have not regretted the purchase at all. It fits the yard perfectly and the fact it comes with a shade was the reason we bought this over competitive trampolines.
Our daughter is a burns victim and the shade means she can jump any time of the day and not restricted to times of the day.

Thank you Vuly for making our Christmas fun!

Santa nailed it.

Instructions were easy to follow and if you stuck by them word for word it all came together perfectly which was handy at 11pm. Strong, sturdy and well built. Definitely no complaints on the product. If I had to be picky I do think the ladder should be included and not an added extra.

Brilliant! So much fun

The service we received prior to and upon purchase was excellent. Before purchasing we called to confirm some of the details of the Thunder and the team member that we spoke to was very friendly and knowledgeable.
The installation guide was clear and setting up the Thunder was straightforward. It took us approximately 4 hours to complete installation. A lot of this time was devoted to installing the mat. Whilst we followed the instructions about attaching the springs rotating on opposite sides we ended up using a trial and error method to get the mat installed.
The Thunder was a Christmas gift and it was a huge hit! We are having plenty of fun bouncing on it and know that we will for many more years to come!

We love it!!!

Our Vuly is: Functional, Sturdy, Strong, Perfect Size. Accommodates Everyone. Quality Product.
We live in a hot place so shade/roof is great to put over to protect it when not in use. We also have basketball accessory, our children use this for hours on end. Fantastic for one of our children who is recovering from a knee injury to help rebuild muscle and core strength. (Under guidance of medical professionals).

RJJasked

Hi Vuly
We have only had the Thunder a few weeks and the first leaf spring has snapped! Very concerned as note this has happened to a few others?? Also in Vic - kids like caged animals and waited weeks for delivery... now a 2 weeks wait for the broken spring, so very disappointing as we approach school holidays!! Can they jump with one missing spring? What assurance do I have that this wont keep happening??
So very disappointed!!

RJJ

On closer inspection looks like some of the springs appear tighter than others? Should they be more even? Will the others also snap? Very concerned - pls reply!

Vuly Play
Vuly PlayVuly Play

Hello RJJ,

Thank you for contacting us and I apologise for the issues that you have been experiencing.

If you could please send an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number, I will organise for a service representative to contact you about this.

Again I do apologise for any inconvenience.

Cheers, Claire

OST
OST

This appears to be a serious design flaw, which perhaps coincidentally generates revenue for Vuly as replacement springs need to be purchased (with postage making up 50% of the replacement cost for 10 springs) . We assembled our Vuly Thunder (Med.) in Feb 2020 ; and already 3 springs have snapped in half at the point where they touch the frame. We purchased the trampoline in mid-2018 so Vuly advised that even though it was assembled from new less than 9 months ago; the springs are not covered by warranty.

There are 42 springs which would cost $250+say $50 postage under warranty (its $25 to post 10) - if they fail at the rate they have done so far, this should be factored into nay buying decision.

Currently corresponding with Vuly, and I find the position that a major component is only guaranteed for 1 year highly suspect.

Colleen T.asked

Hi
Can you please tell me if the springs are the same for the vuly thunder and the vuly thunder pro please

What is the difference between both these trampolines please and
Colleen

Vuly Play
Vuly PlayVuly Play

Hello Colleen,

Thank you for contacting us.

The main differences between the Thunder vs Thunder Pro, apart from the price difference are:

1. The Thunder Pro frame has a matte-black powder coated finish.

2. The Thunder Pro features a softer netting made of soft terylene.

3. The Thunder Pro has full-length leaf springs, whereas the Thunder's leaf springs are half the size. This creates a larger potential for bounce.

Should you have any further questions about this, please contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire :)

Lee H.asked
Thunder Large

Anyone having problems with springs deforming and snapping?

gloria m.
gloria m.

no deforming but 3 springs snapped so far. Waiting for vuly to get back to me re solution.......cannont keep happening

Lee H.

I’ve gone through 12 springs snapping so far. I have 4 more that are bent out of shape.
I’m at the point where I’m just going to junk it and buy another brand.

card
card

i have gone through 14 springs over 5 mths, its a defective design as the weight is not transfered over entire spring but flexs on where spring bends over the circle frame. Always breaks on that spot.

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives